Page 146 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 3919

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

Interesting

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

I really hope they stick with the 24hr order period and not the limited drop.
    Calling all fellow Aussies to post in the Australian Collectors Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Two drops three weeks apart is just silly...give people a chance to put aside funds!!

If they don't do the 24 hour window for She-Ra I will literally cry lol.

Heroic Warrior
    Hopefully she's as easy to get as the recent He-Man was!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JFlynn View Post
    Two drops three weeks apart is just silly...give people a chance to put aside funds!!
    This is probably why they dropped He-Man first... because they knew that if She-Ra was offered before He-Man, she would have taken all of our money - no questions asked.

Now that we all have our orders in for He-Man, we will have to sell our internal organs if needed... because we ARE NOT missing out on She-Ra!!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Do u think She-Ra is going up for preorder on the 12th July or is she just finally being fully revealed on this date?
    I have a feeling it's just a full reveal because she hasn't been revealed as yet.
    Whenever she does go up for order I seriously hope she has a 24 hour window like He-Man does because I need to own her.
    Xena Warrior Princess & She-Ra Fan from Down Under

Quote Originally Posted by Xena-She-Ra View Post
    Do u think She-Ra is going up for preorder on the 12th July or is she just finally being fully revealed on this date?
    I have a feeling it's just a full reveal because she hasn't been revealed as yet.
    Whenever she does go up for order I seriously hope she has a 24 hour window like He-Man does because I need to own her.
    Good question. Florian?

Iíd be surprised if they didnít wait and time it with SDCC so, maybe just a full reveal with a ďon sale next week and you can see it in person at SDCCĒ sort of statement.

I don't think Mondo has ever given a hard date just for a reveal. She'll probably be on sale on 7/12.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Court Magician
    Nothing for months and then 2 in one monthÖ weird choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On their IG it simply says "coming 7/12". So I take that as she will be available to purchase on 7/12.

If they don't do the 24 hour (or longer) window, I'm dropping this line as fast as I started it (with the new He-man). The Wun-dar fiasco has pushed me too far. I won't fight to give a company $200+ a pop for a figure.

I hope they realize how many more sales they got with this method. Hopefully there weren't a ton of people who passed because they had the first release, which could reduce sales and maybe Mondo thinks this method failed. It seems like they got more sales from what I read here and on Facebook and YouTube.

Hopefully Mondo is smarter than Mattel because Mattel can never get production numbers ot customer satisfaction right.
    Last edited by jibernish; July 2, 2022 at 05:34pm.

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    If they don't do the 24 hour (or longer) window, I'm dropping this line as fast as I started it (with the new He-man). The Wun-dar fiasco has pushed me too far. I won't fight to give a company $200+ a pop for a figure.
    Yep I decided the same thing. I will actually probably be done after I get She-Ra anyways unless there is something that I just cannot live without later on down the road lol. The prices of these things are just climbing beyond my budget these days. But if I can't get her at all for whatever reason then I am most definitely done.
    Last edited by depp76; July 2, 2022 at 05:49pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Yep I decided the same thing. I will actually probably be done after I get She-Ra anyways unless there is something that I just cannot live without later on down the road lol. The prices of these things are just climbing beyond my budget these days. But if I can't get her at all for whatever reason then I am most definitely done.
    I'd like to walk away lol but know once I see the next one I'm right there. Since the merman and Maa these been outstanding so now its hard to walk away for me.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Hopefully, it's just an official announcement / reveal and that it goes on sale the end of July at earliest

If she really is dropping on the 12th it certainly would be nice to know since that is a week from today, and also how the drop is going to be handled.

Off the wall question...

I like to have my Mondo figures on my shelfs for display, but I hate how dusty they get, especially the cloth capes. I've been looking for a way to protect them similar to the acrylic doll display cases. Since those are pricey, I went looking for some clear PVC cases similar to POP Vinyl protectors. I'm just having a hard time finding the right size.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Off the wall question...

I like to have my Mondo figures on my shelfs for display, but I hate how dusty they get, especially the cloth capes. I've been looking for a way to protect them similar to the acrylic doll display cases. Since those are pricey, I went looking for some clear PVC cases similar to POP Vinyl protectors. I'm just having a hard time finding the right size.

Iíd check the container store. They have a lot of like collectible containers. One of the ones for like a football or basketball might be tall enough

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSaver View Post
    Iíd check the container store. They have a lot of like collectible containers. One of the ones for like a football or basketball might be tall enough

https://www.containerstore.com/s/bal...uctId=10001591

That's a nice one. I may have to drive up to Denver and check it out.

So... are we thinking a full She-Ra reveal on July 12th and order details at SDCC?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Off the wall question...

Iíve been thinking about domes- maybe not for everyone. My grandma was a florist so, I used to go to wholesale places all the time and I have some figures under domes. I donít know, itís an option as well. Of course, they too can be expensive but, hereís 2 I found. They can probably be found at wholesale, too.

https://vasemarket.com/glass-cloche-...se-gdo110-14wb

https://vasemarket.com/14-x-8-inch-g...loche-bell-jar

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    So... are we thinking a full She-Ra reveal on July 12th and order details at SDCC?
    They said she's coming 7/12, so I imagine that'll be when you can order.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    Iíve been thinking about domes- maybe not for everyone. My grandma was a florist so, I used to go to wholesale places all the time and I have some figures under domes. I donít know, itís an option as well. Of course, they too can be expensive but, hereís 2 I found. They can probably be found at wholesale, too.

https://vasemarket.com/glass-cloche-...se-gdo110-14wb

https://vasemarket.com/14-x-8-inch-g...loche-bell-jar
    Oh thatís a good idea too. I like the container store ones but they are a little bit pricey I feel

Oh thatís a good idea too. I like the container store ones but they are a little bit pricey I feel

I like it- outside of a Detolf cabinet. A couple small(and dirty)examples:
    Attached Images Attached Images