Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677
Results 1,901 to 1,906 of 1906

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandorFacepalm View Post
    Still would love to hear an update on the Man-At-Arms sale date. He looks incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    That, and they actually don't work very well with these figures... so there's ALL kinds of room for improvement!
    Yes, just basing my opinion off of He-Man…he's got some considerable weight to him and this figure stand is very thin and flimsy in comparison. Personally I'd have rather had a nice sculpted "Grayskull-type rocks" for the hero's base and a "Snake Mountain-type lava/rocks" for the villains INSTEAD OF the out of place FILMation Burbee and Relay. For the upcoming Hordak figure he'd look great on a tech inspired stand. I guess this is all a bit of Monday morning quarterbacking by me but…yeah…the stands are just meh. I'm getting Skeletor on Monday so I'll see how his weight compares to He-Man's in relation to the stands.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I'd like to see an improvement made to the figure stands. Maybe something a bit more diorama-ish? With things to pop spare weapons onto or something like that.
    Agreed.

I don't even use the stands with my display... luckily, I haven't needed them for any of the Mondo figures so far.

For the most part, they stand pretty well on their own. BUT, I would love a stand that actually allows for dynamic poses.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Court Magician
    How would you guys feel about Slime Pit He Man or Anti Eternia He Man in this line?

Would you welcome them or do you think repaints at this price range are too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno View Post
    How would you guys feel about Slime Pit He Man or Anti Eternia He Man in this line?

Would you welcome them or do you think repaints at this price range are too much?
    Nah, I'd save that stuff for the smaller scale lines- especially at the price point 1/6 scale figures go for. Not to mention, this line was announced 5 years ago and it's taken this long to get all of 5 unique characters released at this point (not counting Man-At-Arms, since he hasn't gone on sale yet). I'd rather the time and resources be used for unique characters.

Nah, I'd save that stuff for the smaller scale lines- especially at the price point 1/6 scale figures go for. Not to mention, this line was announced 5 years ago and it's taken this long to get all of 5 unique characters released at this point (not counting Man-At-Arms, since he hasn't gone on sale yet). I'd rather the time and resources be used for unique characters.
    Yep, I'd rather they concentrate on the core characters. Let's finish the 8-back figures first...