Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596
Results 2,376 to 2,397 of 2397

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

Quote Originally Posted by Florian View Post
    as far as I know the release date for Keldor is still the same, I saw the first painted samples a few weeks ago he is def in production right now!
    Any changes to what he comes with, like, maybe the 200x double sword? Not sure I can justify the expense of this one just for a head swap...
    Last edited by rexerm; December 30, 2020 at 04:34pm.

Quote Originally Posted by rexerm View Post
    Any changes to what he comes with, like, maybe the 200x double sword? Not sure I can justify the expense of this one just for a head swap...
    Not really allowed to reveal anything but he will come with a bunch of accessories!

Not really allowed to reveal anything but he will come with a bunch of accessories!
    Ah, excellent! Looking forward to the official announcement!

Happy Holidays everyone

as far as I know the release date for Keldor is still the same, I saw the first painted samples a few weeks ago he is def in production right now!
    Oooh how's he looking?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I love him, his face embodies the young cocky over-confident ******* persona really well AND he will look great next to Hordak!

I love him, his face embodies the young cocky over-confident ******* persona really well AND he will look great next to Hordak!
    Ha ha nice one, I can’t wait for the release date.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Changed to a new display

Attachment 124328
    I just wanted to check to make sure I'm on top of what has come out and what is announced to come out from Mondo. Is the above attached picture EVERYTHING that has come out so far? And do I have it right that upcoming is Keldor, Hordak, She-Ra, and two surprise figures?

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Changed to a new display

Attachment 124328
    This looks great! Love these.

Quote Originally Posted by MGurlea View Post
    I just wanted to check to make sure I'm on top of what has come out and what is announced to come out from Mondo. Is the above attached picture EVERYTHING that has come out so far? And do I have it right that upcoming is Keldor, Hordak, She-Ra, and two surprise figures?
    Yes, the picture is a complete collection so far. The two surprise figures this year could be Battle Armor Skeletor and a Man-At-Arms variant.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    Yes, the picture is a complete collection so far. The two surprise figures this year could be Battle Armor Skeletor and a Man-At-Arms variant.
    Thank you for confirming this. I think the next figure that I am interesting in seeing is Trap Jaw.

We need Stinkor and Mossman next.

Quote Originally Posted by MGurlea View Post
    Thank you for confirming this. I think the next figure that I am interesting in seeing is Trap Jaw.
    You and me both!

I for one am super excited to finally get Hordak, hopefully this will lead to some more Horde members down the road!
    Some Horde Troopers would be killer
    Last edited by Florian; January 12, 2021 at 01:34pm.

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    Where did you hear the Man-At-Arms thing?

Quote Originally Posted by pez View Post
    Where did you hear the Man-At-Arms thing?

Man-At-Arms variant: https://youtu.be/KTtaek1D3nU?t=2400

Two surprise figures this year: https://youtu.be/Jg6RJ-_r9FI?t=3117
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Do we really need a variant of Old Man Wang, when every store still has him in stock? Get on with the new stuff. Wait for these variants for con exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Do we really need a variant of Old Man Wang, when every store still has him in stock? Get on with the new stuff. Wait for these variants for con exclusives.
    Maybe you don‘t need it but Mondo needs to monetize the existing molds.

Thats understandable. But not right after we just got him, and that will never sell out at all the stores.

And what could be the variant of the boring old guy? We got a snake head already. If they go anti. They better make a small number, because that will collect even more dust in warehouses than the regular version.

If its one of those rainbow looking ones, thats fine. Because those are super limited exclusives . I just dont want to see variant after variant taking up slots for new figures. While you can still get Faker, Merman (which is a work of art), MAA at many stores.
    Last edited by banthafett; January 15, 2021 at 12:05pm.

Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Thats understandable. But not right after we just got him, and that will never sell out at all the stores.

And what could be the variant of the boring old guy? We got a snake head already. If they go anti. They better make a small number, because that will collect even more dust in warehouses than the regular version.

If its one of those rainbow looking ones, thats fine. Because those are super limited exclusives . I just dont want to see variant after variant taking up slots for new figures. While you can still get Faker, Merman (which is a work of art), MAA at many stores.
    To me Man At Arms is next to Mer Man my fav figure so far. The variant is gonna be very limited from what I hear and it looks completely bonkers in the best way possible.
    I wish I could tell more but the line up for this year is really exciting, especially the surprise figures for summer and fall!

To me Man At Arms is next to Mer Man my fav figure so far. The variant is gonna be very limited from what I hear and it looks completely bonkers in the best way possible.
    I wish I could tell more but the line up for this year is really exciting, especially the surprise figures for summer and fall!
    Are you allowed to say if the secret figures are new characters or variants of past releases?

Court Magician
    Sounds amazing! Could you have a word with the team at Mondo to see if they’ll do a MOTU edition of their Happy Hour to talk about the upcoming releases.

Court Magician
    I was entirely out of this line after having problems with my Mer-Man, but I find myself being drawn back in by Hordak. I'm a little afraid he might be my undoing...

Will Mondo do an own online event like Funko with Funko Fair as a substitute für the cancelled New York Toy Fair in February?