Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 1907

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

So wish I could afford to go all-in on this line! Have He-Man & Skeletor, but haven't opened them yet.

Will buy Hordak & She-Ra of course. Evil-Lyn & Teela as well if they look good.

It feels like it was years ago we were promised a look at She-Ra.

Widget

1/6 grayskul castle

Hey all I saw a mention earlier in the thread that there may be a small restock on Scareglow, but haven't seen any update. At this point, are people waiting to see what happens there or are we pretty much stuck on the secondary market for them?
    Creator of the Chicago Horde
    {YouTube} {Instagram} {Twitter}

Quote Originally Posted by STEPH54 View Post
    hello I would like to share with you my future creation the 1/6 grayskul castle for Mondo figurines:hmgrin

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/15/n5mf.jpg
    https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/15/2obc.jpg
    https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/15/r0es.jpg
    https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/15/qyot.jpg

well the skull is not finished yet there is still work and there will also be two sides of the castle

for dimensions in total height 2m and in total width 1.86m

there will be electronics inside etc. to follow

and finally my Mondo collection ...

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/15/3ach.png
    https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/15/adm4.png
    sea ​​man is coming soon

Woah, a 1/6 scale Grayskull, amazing!!
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Please remember that this is the thread for the toyline from Mondo, and not customs. Those belong in the proper forum.

Widget
    Brock,

Any update on your plans for the Sofubi Merman?? Could he see an online drop with events being cancelled left and right??

Loving this line and excited to see what's next...

J.

Keep an eye on our site (and here) today. Got a few neat things happening. Just an FYI...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JFlynn View Post
    Brock,

Any update on your plans for the Sofubi Merman?? Could he see an online drop with events being cancelled left and right??

Loving this line and excited to see what's next...

J.
    We have not announced plans for him yet, but we are probably looking at offering him online at some point, yes.

Brock, you are the man! Thanks for the heads up, grabbed Scareglow and Designercon Skeletor. From someone that didn't know about these in the beginning that wants to get into the line, thanks for helping out collectors get these through Mondo instead of eBay!!

Quote Originally Posted by air7walk View Post
    Brock, you are the man! Thanks for the heads up, grabbed Scareglow and Designercon Skeletor. From someone that didn't know about these in the beginning that wants to get into the line, thanks for helping out collectors get these through Mondo instead of eBay!!
    Right on! For everyone else:

https://www.comingsoon.net/extras/ne...niverse-reveal

https://mondoshop.com/blogs/news/mas...ale-collection
    Last edited by brockotter; April 9, 2020 at 06:58pm.

Nice! Looking forward to hearing more about that Battle Cat.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Court Magician
    Very beautiful action figures, but I think I will stop my collection, because I've Merman, Skeletor, Faker and He-man, but I lost Scareglow...and now people are trying to sell this figure for absurd prices, so I can't have one.

Hey Nebiros, don't worry about it too much -- I just checked eBay, and it looks like a few sellers must have snagged several of these today. I see one listing for 4 of them. Given that the market is a bit flooded right now, these sellers very well may have to undercut each other not sit on them. Keep an eye on it, these may drop since a few scalpers had the same idea.

Very pleased with everything teased. I think right now- out of what we know is coming- my "must haves" (as in, I will most likely buy once they are put up for sale) are She-Ra, Hordak, and The Goddess. I will probably try to pick up all the others at some point down the road, and- of course- keeping my eyes peeled in case we get a Zodac, Rokkon, Mekaneck, Sy-Klone, Shokoti, or Teela, Evil-Lyn or Catra way down the road (not asking too much, right? ).

Evil and eats everything Acolyte's Avatar
    The Green Goddess?!?! My dreams are coming true!!

Court Magician
    Yes, Air7walk, I've seen...these people bought a lot of action figures only to try to steal money from true fans. For sure, I will never buy Scareglow or Skeletor Con Exclusive, only if I really want them, from this terrible vultures!

I'm most impressed that Brock posted here first before I saw any email advertisements. Mondo cares about fans, that's obvious -- I'm going to try to get my stuff straight from them from here on out to support them.

I think if you're seeing a concept for The Goddess, you can probably count on another character that's probably the main version, and our green lady is a variant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by air7walk View Post
    I'm most impressed that Brock posted here first before I saw any email advertisements. Mondo cares about fans, that's obvious -- I'm going to try to get my stuff straight from them from here on out to support them.
    This means a lot to me! Thank you!

Oooh, a two-fer! Yes please!

Court Magician
    It's true, Mondo really cares about fans, and Brock is doing a great job here, showing his passion! I hope he can also help me and other fans to solve this situation, and have 1 of these figures! I will really really really appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiros View Post
    Very beautiful action figures, but I think I will stop my collection, because I've Merman, Skeletor, Faker and He-man, but I lost Scareglow...and now people are trying to sell this figure for absurd prices, so I can't have one.
    This is what is stopping me from diving in to start with. Mer-Man looks *insanely* cool, but why start collecting when one figure is already out of print? I also don't want to pay scalper prices.... dealing with convention exclusives for Mega Construx and Origins is bad enough as it is.

As soon as I got the email from Mondo earlier today, I went straight to the website to get the con exclusive Skeletor, added him to my cart, went to check out and he was sold out. I never have luck with any of this crap. Its infuriating lol.
    Last edited by depp76; April 9, 2020 at 07:16pm.

Widget
    I almost bought Designer Con Skeletor today . But I'm good . Definitely ready for MAA , Oh and Trap Jaw !!! Thanks Mondo and Brock for brighten our day with all this other B.S. going on .

Seriously?!? She-Ra, Stratos, Trap-Jaw, Beastman, Green Goddess, Keldor portrait?!?!? YES!!!!

This is amazing news!!

Can't wait to hear more about Ram-Man!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Knowing me, knowing you.. Mendoc's Avatar
    This is great news! Looking forward to MAA going up for pre-order

I'm so pleased as well with the character choices, seems to be all the favourites. Happy about Stratos especially! Just need some Zodac news now

Cheers Brock & Mondo