Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Gbagok's Tour of the Universe

Need more Tours - more Princess of Power characters(not Netflix versions please), Evil Horde, Snake Men, Heroic and Evil Warriors. And a few Cosmic Enforcers would be nice. Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Gbagok.
    "A true hero fights for justice and loves kindness." - He-Man, Buzz-Off's Pride, 2002.

Photobucket has gone and changed its interface again, so IDK if these will display correctly, but I've been meaning to post these forever. Here are the rest of the MYP Council of Elders.

Also, here are a couple of random Cosmic Enforcers.

Iím not sure if I posted the rest of the Kulataks before, but here those as well!

Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Hi Gbagok. Thanks for posting these. Nice to see the Elders complete. If you don't mind me asking, can you please post these on Flickr 😁 I would like to see Zodac and Zodak thrown in the mix at some point. And maybe more Palace of Eternos - Queen Marlena, Orko, Teela (how she is presented in the Wave 3 bios, standard version) etc.
    "A true hero fights for justice and loves kindness." - He-Man, Buzz-Off's Pride, 2002.

Gbagok, when I first began reading this thread, I was merely kind of curious about the artwork. But after viewing 8 forum pages of some of the finest MOTU artwork I've ever seen, you've won yourself a fan! The work on these, both concept and execution, are just outstanding!

One of the things that stands out to me most is that on several of the characters (the heroes) is a look of kindness on their faces (I really noticed this on Princess Adora). It's one thing for a hero to be determined and strong, but several of these have that expression of not being bloodthirsty. Instead, their true inner strength is that they can show compassion and mercy after a battle to a vulnerable foe. Meantime, the look of malice and evil of the evil warriors is also perfectly captured as well. Skeletor looks like an absolute nightmare, and several other of the evil warriors look like dire villains who'd just as soon gut you as look at you!

All in all: excellent series! I look forward to seeing even more characters!

-pb

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Absolutely sensational!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

http://www.shillingshockers.com

TERROR AT COLLINWOOD
    A podcast dedicated to the classic gothic television series, Dark Shadows

https://www.terroratcollinwood.com/

Some very overdue tours for the New Year!

Qadians

Vine Jungle

Etheria’s Kingdom of Bright Moon
    Last edited by gbagok; January 3, 2022 at 06:34pm.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!

Awe some stuff here Gbabok, thanks once again, one thing to note the king trinok is either misslabled or its supposed to be Gygor. Love the additions!

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Awe some stuff here Gbabok, thanks once again, one thing to note the king trinok is either misslabled or its supposed to be Gygor. Love the additions!
    Good catch!

A few others I'd meant to post earlier:

Excellent work Gbagok. Keep it up. And more core characters, pleasse - Heroic and Evil Warriors, Evil Horde, SNake Men etc.

Extremely awesome my friend.
    Classics Wanted: Artilla, Bandwidth, Beast Lord, Big Foot, Bowena, Bubblor, Butthead, Captain Miro (200X), Captain Randor (200X), Caz, Drissi, Garn, General Tateran, Hand-Some, Hawke (200X), Hoove, Illumina, Joya, Kayo, Kittrina, Lizorr, Negator, Nocturna, Red Shadow, Sagitar, Skeleteen, Staghorn, Spinwitt, Sprag, Spritina, Sprocker, Stingrad, Syracu, Willen, Vizar

These are all absolutely beautiful! I would love to see more too!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

@gbagok will you do a post where you can find all the tour pictures youíve done in one place like you did for the bios?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm a huge MOTU fan and am learning more and more about the MOTU franchise the more I come to this site.