Thread: Gorto in MOTUC

Gorto in MOTUC

Gorto is the Gar who under Counselor Adi (King Hssss) lead the Gars to rebel against eternians, leading to unrest after the end of the first ulimate battleground, and the hatred of gars on eternia. As an action figure he is easy to make, change the color of syclones arms to blue, give him fur on his shoulders, and a new head. New weapons, and we have an important figure out of eternia's past.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Gorto is the Gar who under Counselor Adi (King Hssss) lead the Gars to rebel against eternians, leading to unrest after the end of the first ulimate battleground, and the hatred of gars on eternia. As an action figure he is easy to make, change the color of syclones arms to blue, give him fur on his shoulders, and a new head. New weapons, and we have an important figure out of eternia's past.
    http://motuc.weebly.com/uploads/2/2/...26422_orig.jpg
    I dig those full-masked soldiers too!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

I'm not too bothered about the character, but something's just occurred to me.

If you'd said that Sy-Klone would be connected to some of Eternia's most relevant history this time a few years ago, nobody would have believed it. Given the nature of the character, that's both bizarre and kinda cool at the same time.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

Not Interested, There are better characters that deserve to be made first
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

He's neat! Would be cool to get an alternate masked head so he can double as a soldier.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    No interest at all. So many more characters to get to first.

I kind of liked the original design for Gorto (Groto?) that was posted online a little more than his final design (which is too similar to Sy-Klone IMO).

I like DC's final design for Saryn's headdress better than this one though.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    I would take him too...maybe a two-pack with a far soldier? OR Gar soldier two-pack by itself and Gorto separate. So much goodness
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Would be kinda cool to get another of Sy-Clones group but I'm in no hurry for him. Wouldn't really care if it didn't happen.

Ehhh...maybe.

Yes, please! Sy-Klone needs a rival.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    not interested in a figure of this guy.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

I would probably buy him... but he isn't in my top 20 pics
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I kind of liked the original design for Gorto (Groto?) that was posted online a little more than his final design (which is too similar to Sy-Klone IMO).

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2...v3_int_154.jpg

I like DC's final design for Saryn's headdress better than this one though.
    I wouldn't be terribly interested in the almost complete copy of Sy-Klone from the OP's image, but his original Samurai design is nice. Even a mix of the two to create a more distinct look for him would be cool. I'd pick that up.

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry, no interest here.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    No thanks. Too similar to Sy-Klone for my tastes...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!