Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bandwidth in MOTUC

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Retire the Trap Jaw legs!

Ugh, yeah, yet another vote here for no more Trap Jaw legs.

They seem to use the TJ legs on every robotic figure, but I have never thought of them as being robotic, I assumed they were just regular legs with armour.
    The Trooper legs or Blast Attak legs are more robotic to me. Or at least mix the leg parts up, there are so many parts to choose from in the line now, make the most of them!

Change the legs and I'd buy him.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    A guy who can control the heating and cooling systems in the galaxy? I'll have to pass. But it would be nice if he could lower my electricity bill...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    I like him. A much better robot than stupid Cy-Chop.
    Want to trade for Battle Beasts. Show me what you've got!!!!

Bandwidth is up in poll 3! Now is the time to show your support for him and anyone else you might be interest in!

I am a big supporter of these new characters and I think Bandwidth would make a great figure, so he got my vote.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Two years later and Bandwidth is up again in the newest figure poll! As I'm sure anyone who has brought him up knows, I'm a big fan of this guy and would love a figure of him, so do me a solid and vote "YES" for Bandwidth in the newest poll! You'll be glad you did! (Well, I'LL be glad you did, but at least one of us will be glad, right? )

On a related note, Axel mentioned in his thread that he imagined Bandwidth having a clear "Roboto" chest. If the idea behind this character were that he was to have a functioning radio in his chest in a hypothetical 80's toy, my assumption is that he would be clear so you could see the radio parts. So that's cool. A potential MOTUC figure could have a clear chest with some machinery inside to simulate the (non-existant) working radio. Maybe he could even reuse some of Roboto's gears. And the armor overlay would have the dial on it, WHICH MUST TURN! I'm all for a turning dial! Best of luck to my favorite new mini-comics character! Let's make it happen, guys!

Heroic Warrior
    Really funny that the term bandwidth is a common phrase these days. Back in the 80's when there was no internet I am sure it had a different meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot View Post
    Yea, Bandwidth! My most wanted character from the MOTUC mini-comics! I love the retro - futuristic look he has to him, he looks like something out of Buck Roger or Flash Gordon. I want a figure and I want the dial on it to turn (I am easily pleased and amused!)
    I think that may be why I like him as well.

I'd like him to be made. I basically want all the new characters they developed toy looks for made.

he is an interesting character and would like him to be made, but would rather a bubblor first