Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evermean in MOTUC

Evermean in MOTUC

Well with the onset of the next 2 minicomics coming out at the end of this year, a discussion should be had about the major players in these comics and their ability to translate into figures. Now let me also preface this that I think all Major NA, MiniComic and Fimation Players should be released before these guys.
    Evermean is a bit of a redundant character in that we have Evilseed, but his look is very different. Maybe Evilseed evolved into Evermean, the same way as some other characters we will see in Skeleteen's Force might Have ( by this I mean Tongue lashor and SOH Tongue Lashor, and Stinkor and Odar). Still he ill become part of the story arc moving forward and it will be interesting to see how he is handled.
    evermean.jpg
    Last edited by facet; February 25, 2018 at 12:33pm. Reason: Added new post

I'll pass don't like his design.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    I think he looks really cool, and could be a great figure.

My guess is the best way to get all these Son of He-Man figures released in one go, would be to do a pre-order 8-pack or something, as thet'd be a pretty neat collection all in one go.
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

maybe Geldor evolved into Evermean!

Evermean: "Half-Man, Half-Plant and very paranoid. Seems to have a need for sunlight, to photosynthesise his food. Has deadly vines that he uses to capture his foes."

from Geldor's bio: "During the battle, the liquid was spilled and a great Life Tree rose up, apparently swallowing Geldor in the process. Months later, Geldor returned, merged with the magic of the tree and now more powerful than ever."

But we already have Evilseed (Two of him, in fact!)!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Big NO, for me. I never liked this concept.
    I'll stick with having Evil Seed as Skeletors evil warrior in SOH.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

Why are all the SOH villains all red? So boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bug-Eye View Post
    maybe Geldor evolved into Evermean!

Evermean: "Half-Man, Half-Plant and very paranoid. Seems to have a need for sunlight, to photosynthesise his food. Has deadly vines that he uses to capture his foes."

from Geldor's bio: "During the battle, the liquid was spilled and a great Life Tree rose up, apparently swallowing Geldor in the process. Months later, Geldor returned, merged with the magic of the tree and now more powerful than ever."
    hahaha i like that theory

More SOH? No thank you.

Maybe?M maybe not

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry, no interest here.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Why all these threads with obscure boring characters all of a sudden? Please make a poll instead with all these
    Welcome to my Shapeways shop (Filmation inspired heads and accessories)
    http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eternalcustoms
    My facebook page:
    https://m.facebook.com/eternalcustoms
    Most Wanted MOTUC: Melaktha, Kittrina, King Helios, Colossor, Zilora, Dragoon

I like 'em! A minion for Evil Seed, to me.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Was Evermean the name of one of the evil witches in The Wiz? It'd be interesting if this character were a female counterpart to Evilseed.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

He could be a warrior working for Evil Seed, big henchman or something.

He should be Evil Seeds evil seed

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    We just got a few pieces of art that was done in 2014, if we could get some art of these guys I feel that there would be some change of hearts on these guys I say bring another plant elemental into this universe.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Doesn't look too bad but monochromatic? Seems fairly dull.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    I would like to see him made.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd like an Evermean, but after Missile-Toe, Kay-La, then Missile-Toe, then Evermean, then I dunno, Airbag.

I got to thinking about this character the other day, and thought of an intreasting idea. What if, following the episode "Evilseed" Filmation Evilseed was destoryed by the snow and rotted down to nothing , vowing to return, and when he returned his form split in two , creating 200x Evilseed and Evermean, the 2 of them with a inseparable bond. Any one like this idea?

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    What ever the story is behind Evermean, he deserves a spot in this great line of figures.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

Heroic Warrior
    Cool idea. I wish we would see a full pic of him or Axel’s concept

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac666 View Post
    Why all these threads with obscure boring characters all of a sudden? Please make a poll instead with all these
    Amen. Really I don't understand why thread after thread of these extreamly obscure characters that Super7 is never going to make.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    I got to thinking about this character the other day, and thought of an intreasting idea. What if, following the episode "Evilseed" Filmation Evilseed was destoryed by the snow and rotted down to nothing , vowing to return, and when he returned his form split in two , creating 200x Evilseed and Evermean, the 2 of them with a inseparable bond. Any one like this idea?
    No a million times no. Please don't rewrite canon to squeeze in these very obscure characters that Super7 is never going to make. there are only four collectors choice slots and highly desired characters to be made. I don't think NA fans would want one of their slots cut to make an obscure character like Evermean.

You have to remember Super7 will pick four characters they feel will sell and there are Highy sought after NA characters, 200x characters, Filmation characters and Minicomic Characters and super7 is going to use the most popular ones fans ask for.
    Last edited by mjw41; February 7, 2018 at 01:27am.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Amen. Really I don't understand why thread after thread of these extreamly obscure characters that Super7 is never going to make.

- - - Updated - - -

No a million times no. Please don't rewrite canon to squeeze in these very obscure characters that Super7 is never going to make
    He’s hardly trying to rewrite cannon he suggesting an idea other people do this all the time. Just because you don’t like something yourself doesn’t mean you should put other people likes down.

I would like to see Ever Mean further fleshed out as to what Axel had fully thought for him like he has shown for some of the other Son Of He-Man villains I think he has shown great ideas and made me really want Saw Tooth, Bug Eye, Missle Toe, and Odar.

Like it or not New Adventures, Son Of He-Man, Princess of Power are all parts of the Masters Of The Universe franchise and thus could be parts of Masters Of The Universe Classics.

I mean if vintage and Filmation fans can make requests for every shade, shape, age, outfit, and hairstyle variant of certain characters then others can ask for just as obscure unique characters.