Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you like a MOTUC of Bellatron ?

Would you like a MOTUC of Bellatron ?

Bellatron is the giant robot that He-Man fought in the Filmation episode titled " Disappearing Dragons ". Mekanek and Buzz-Off also are in this as I enjoyed their mini battle they had against Kobra Khan and Webstor .

Also , pics of Bellatron to refresh everyone's memories . bellatron-a.jpg bellatron-b.jpg
    thumb_miro_05.jpg

He would be the same size as Megator and Tytus . Also not shown is that he attacked He-Man with some really cool weapons . I myself would love Bellatron .

The Bio could be that King Hsss has found this robot and added Bellatron to his army . I'd like to see more warriors in the Snake Men Army .
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mastersofeternia - MASTERS OF ETERNIA

HE-MAN CHARACTER PROFILE CLUB at-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HemanCharacterProfileClub

Heroic Warrior
    No thank u. Not at all

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    No thank u. Not at all
    That about sums it up for me.

Nope Not interested
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Looks neat, would be good to add to the giants.
    Does Galactus fart?

I'm not a fan of the Giants so no thank you As for boosting the snakes, I'd prefer to do that with snake people!

It's almost shocking to see such an initial negative reaction to Bellatron.

I'm used to seeing Filmation concepts getting a lot of love around these parts - plus the fact that Bellatron is probably the only opponent that He-Man ever appeared to have the potential to have lost to . . . you'd think he'd be more popular.

For my part, I like the concept, but I suppose it was a rather "one-off" opponent (from another dimension as well), so maybe I can see why he may not be so desired.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poweron View Post

I'm used to seeing Filmation concepts getting a lot of love around these parts - plus the fact that Bellatron is probably the only opponent that He-Man ever appeared to have the potential to have lost to . . . you'd think he'd be more popular.

For my part, I like the concept, but I suppose it was a rather "one-off" opponent (from another dimension as well), so maybe I can see why he may not be so desired.
    Yea I don't get the negative vibes either....

Don't people know that the more characters & vehicles are wanted and get made they will expand the line for a longer time.....

Count me in...

If people want it, I'd like to see it made for them. For myself, I wouldn't want one, but I wouldn't want my choices to stop anyone else's from happening. I'm sure plenty of people don't want half of the figures I'd like to have. Lol.
    Some remaining WANTS:
    Kittrina (Classics-detailed), Lady Slither, Garth, Master Sebrian, Skeleteen, Kay-La, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast, Fright Zone, Slime Pit, and many more.

Hell Yes!!
    I'd love to see him done. For some reason I'm getting reminded of Blackstar with his design. Don't know why?

No real interest in this.

Quote Originally Posted by christop View Post
    I'd like to see more warriors in the Snake Men Army .
    So would I. That's why I voted for the new MOTUC Snake Men characters in the poll. I'd rather have Snake Men in my Snake Men army than a giant robot.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes I'd buy him if done in the filmation line as an oversized sku. Certainly worthier of being a figure than Tytus megator or procrustus

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Elder Councilman
    I want the ABC Giants and Evil Robot first.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

I'd rather have an Iron Master
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Heroic Warrior
    I would be down if he was 12 inch size. Like the giants, but he needs articulated knees and not digging the feet. Are that like tanks?

He's pretty cool but Colossor takes priority.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poweron View Post

I guess it was because he wasn't that memorable, compared to say Vultak or Icer.

This might be another instance where fans want a whole bunch of other characters before this guy.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Heroic Warrior Ibentmyman-thing's Avatar
    Awesome giant spiky shouldered robot dude would be frickin' awesome.
    Motu short short stories.

Motu Mini-comic

Public service announcement: Use of the term muppet head to describe any vintage head is not an insult, because muppets are awesome, and you're wrong. We now return you to your regularly scheduled something something.

Widget
    I would want to see if they have a granamer Dragon and all the Dragons from darksmoke ,and i loved the episode where he had to go through the maze and get the silverapple for toggs wedding that was cool

That episode is a bit of a favourite as I like the Khan and Webstor team up, and of course dragons. Really need a HATMOTU Webstor with the shoulder firing grapples!

I will take anything in a MOTU Classics or HATMOTU package (apparently even NA) so if this robot turns up I'll buy 'im, but without being negative, there are an awful lot of figures I would like before this. He sits in the same category for me as the Evil Robot, the Zactons and the Monstroids ... well, maybe just ahead of the Monstroids!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    A lot will depend on the success of the HATMOTU next year, but we're potentially in a curious position over the future: is the focus on a transition from Classics to Classics 2, or will they maintain two distinct versions? Bearing in mind crucial areas, like the minicomics, are still massively under-represented, there is still plenty of MOTUC material to work through.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Looks pretty generic to me. I wouldn't buy one.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    no thank you
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

Heck yeah! He looks really cool--but I think I'd prefer him as a regular sized figure, or maybe slightly oversized like Ram Man.
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

He could be cool in the 4 Horsies hands, but Id rather have a bunch of other figures instead so I wouldnt want to have this take a spot in the near future. Sorry.