Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 200x Second Sub Support Thread

Hastily thrown together

200x Second Sub Support Thread

I think the 200x sub was one of the best subscriptions in the entire line to date. It seems that quite a few members are of the same opinion. So who's up for another round? It's a perfect opportunity to release some highly demanded characters. Here's my list of wants for a 200x mini-sub round 2.

Roboto- a good chance to fix the torso problem
    Tri-Klops- loved his sleeker design in 200x
    Beast-man- I would love a bulkier version of him
    Fisto- another chance to get this character
    Evil-lyn- really want a true 200x version
    King Randor- enough with the Burger King already

Exclusive figure: 200x Sorceress

So who's ready for round 2? What would you want in a second 200x sub?

Heroic Warrior
    I'd be up for a second one. But I'd have other characters rather than A-list variants, IMHO.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

I think the reason the 200X sub did so well, is that the line-up was filled with top requested, very toyetic characters. Other than King Chooblah who's got an amazing design, every character was amongst the top wants from that era. Most other mini-subs mixed some of the not so popular characters into the mix. For a second 200X Mini-sub, I'd want it to be much like the first. All unique, visually interesting characters and no variants.

1. Illumina
    2. Queen Andreeno
    3. King Miro
    4. Hawke
    5. Tuvar (with Odiphus Pack-in)
    6. Baddhra

Sub Exclusive - The Oracle

I know some may consider Tuvar and Baddhra variants but being two unique characters that eventually form Two Bad, I feel they are much more than simple variants.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Amen! I could go either way. I prefer variants, but I could go for unique characters too.

Aside from the ABC Giants, 200X/MYP needs a few more characters until all of their unique characters are finished.

Unique characters:

Andreeno
    Miro
    Hawke
    Illumina
    Tuvar
    Baddhra

Unlike the few remaining unique 200X/MYP characters left over, there are a large bunch of major character 200X designs remaining. Great ways to refresh the characters.

Variants:

WMD Roboto
    200X Sorceress
    200X Teela
    200X Prince Adam
    MYP General Rattlor
    200X Evil-Lyn

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

I'd pull the trigger for a 200x Roboto and 200x Sorceress.

Heroic Warrior
    200X Tri-Klops is a must! It became the most iconic version of the character and still no figure of him! His design was used not only during the 200X Era, but also in the DC comics and the Fall of Grayskull film.

200X is the definitive Tri-klops. And it would be perfect if the figure could come with an alternative bandana head!

Add "Birth Of Skeletor" Keldor In The List !!!

An Authentic 200X Keldor, Along With Acid Burning Head & 200X Skeletor Head !!!

I Am So Bored With Classics Keldor As Of Late !!

Waaay Back In 2011, From One Of My Questions To Scott, He Mentioned That "Birth Of Skeletor" Keldor Was In The Master List For Redo's (2.0)........

Eventually, It Didn't Happen !!

Same Applies For Zodak Too (Although I Don't Mind His Classics Look IMO) !!
    Last edited by TUC138; November 4, 2015 at 10:53am.
    Looking For Super 7's Club Grayskull Wave 1 Figures (Hordak, Teela, Man-At-Arms & Tri-Klops) !

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    I'd be all over this. They've done a great job with the 200X sub this year, and I'd like to see more.

It gets my vote. Bring it on!
    Icer and Filmation Clawful made. Mission complete.

If be up for it, but not if the figures were just 200X variants. Give me:

-Odiphus (pack-in)
    -Cursed Marzo
    -Hawke
    -Tuvar
    -Baddrah
    -Stingrad
    -Queen Andreenos
    -Aquarus

...Stuff like that!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

I would not support a 200x Syle Variant line. The 200x New charachters miniline is great and all, but I already have the 200x line from the 200x era. It would be better if they finished that line as actual action figures (rather than the stactions) than make fully 200x MOTUC Style figures.

I can barely think of 6 200x charcter we have not gotten that I would want in motu anymore, not to mention variants.

Heck, even if they do more 200x unique characters I've always prefered the "Classicization" rather than literal translation.

Give me Tuvar & Baddrah in MOTUC and I'm pretty happy. Throw in a Hawke just for the heck of it.

I would absolutely support this. The 200X mini-sub has been easily the best mini-sub they have ever done. As the main line seemed to be coming off the rails, this sub has been dependable, filled with wonderful designs, and made the hobby worthwhile.

The question is: do they do another one of original characters or 200X variants? I want both eventually, and there are enough original characters for another sub of them.

How about :

King Miro
    King Torius
    Queen Andreeno
    200x Centaur King
    Hawke (w/ Odiphus)
    Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

and a 200X Sorceress as the sub exclusive?

For a 200x variant sub:

Ice Armor He-Man
    Fire Armor Skeletor
    Teela
    Adam & Orko
    Beast Man
    Tri-Klops

Sub Exclusive: Captain Randor

Or we could just combine all 14 figures into one sub......
    Last edited by No-Ah; November 4, 2015 at 02:52pm.
    ALAS, POOR CLASSICS....

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    I'd be up for a second one. But I'd have other characters rather than A-list variants, IMHO.
    I second this!
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

I'd be all in for another 200x mini sub. I've really enjoyed the current one.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd rather just have another "fan demanded" sub like we're getting in 2016.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I would LOVE a second sub!!! The 200x mini sub has been the highlight of the line for me. All of the following are top of my list:

Miro
    Queen Andreeno
    Skeletor !!!!
    Captain Randor
    Evil-lyn
    Lord of the Fire People ( Pyroah...I think his name was)
    Sorceress
    Tri-klops
    Tuvar
    Baddhra
    Sssqueeze
    Hawke
    ABC GIANTS

The 200x inspiration of the figures have kept my subbing. I sure hope we see more of these designs. Tri-klops MYP look is much like the DC comics version and since he doesn't have a variant yet this could be ideal.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Heroic Warrior

I'd support this 100%!

So much 200x stuff that I still want! Be it original characters or some of the a-list variants, I would be on board if Matty can do as good a job with it as the first 200x sub!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Heroic Warrior Ibentmyman-thing's Avatar
    I'd be in if it were for original characters like the previous sub, but not for 200x variants. I thought most if not all of the 200x "updated" designs were terrible.
    Motu short short stories.

Motu Mini-comic

Public service announcement: Use of the term muppet head to describe any vintage head is not an insult, because muppets are awesome, and you're wrong. We now return you to your regularly scheduled something something.

I would support a sub of 200x unique characters, like the ones listed below. If the sub was full of 200x variants, I would pass.

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I think the reason the 200X sub did so well, is that the line-up was filled with top requested, very toyetic characters. Other than King Chooblah who's got an amazing design, every character was amongst the top wants from that era. Most other mini-subs mixed some of the not so popular characters into the mix. For a second 200X Mini-sub, I'd want it to be much like the first. All unique, visually interesting characters and no variants.

1. Illumina
    2. Queen Andreeno
    3. King Miro
    4. Hawke
    6. Baddhra

I know some may consider Tuvar and Baddhra variants but being two unique characters that eventually form Two Bad, I feel they are much more than simple variants.
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

Heroic Warrior
    Absolutely. I would be in 100% I would really like to see these though:
    Tuvar
    Baddhra
    Bone Warrior
    Miro
    ABC Giants
    Mer-Men Soldiers
    Captain Randor
    Prhavus Goon
    Sorceress
    Horde Trooper
    General Rattlor (yes there is a big difference between him and the Vintage/Filmation era, he should be more like the Snake troopers)
    And the Vulture Jet Dang it I really wanted one of those!
    Last edited by Forcehunter; November 4, 2015 at 05:15pm.

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    1. Illumina
    2. Queen Andreeno
    3. King Miro
    4. Hawke
    6. Baddhra

This! Right here, that's the line up I'd want, not a bunch of more redos (though I do want 200x Evil-Lyn and Sorceress). Only characters missing from this list are the skeleton warriors but since I'm getting Gothic Legions I can live without that in order to get these others.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I'd be down for another one.

I'd love to get:

Miro
    King Torius
    Centaur King
    Hawke
    Skeleton Warriors
    C&D Evil-Lyn
    200X Sorceress
    200X Rattlor
    200X Teela
    200X Adam
    200X Tri-Klops
    200X Beast-Man
    200X Tung Lashor

A Tuvar/Bahdra 2 pack would make a great SDCC 2 pack.

Widget
    I'd be okay with EITHER new figs or variants, but either way I definitely think 200X Tri-Klops is overdue.

I was really disappointed we got Veena instead of 200X Sorceress in the first 200X line (otherwise it might have been my first subscription instead of Classics 2.0), so I'm totally up for another one.

I'm still also really behind that 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2-pack idea though.

As long as we get 200X Sorceress, I'm cool with it.