Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 200x Second Sub Support Thread

I'm revisiting 200x and I can come up with all kinds of good stuff for this sub...

New Character Sub:
    Sortech; the final one-shot villain(?)
    Taurius (or however you spell it); complete the Council
    Oracle; KG needs more friends
    Miro; he's just awesome

Deluxe: Tuvar & Baddrah

Exclusive: Odiphus & Cursed Marzo double pack (done like Loo-Kee and Kowl)

200x Variant Sub:
    Tri-Klops
    Battle Armor Marlena packed with 200x Randor head
    WMD Roboto
    Ice Armor He-Man

Deluxe: Teen Adam & Teen Teela

Exclusive: Keldor 2.0; Birth of Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Taurius (or however you spell it); complete the Council
    There's also the Centaur character.

Hastily thrown together
    So many great characters to chose from. I'd definitely sub for anything that's come up so far.

I think a second 200X subscription would be a really good idea, regardless of whether or not it had my personal want of 200X Sorceress.

Just look at the reception of the current one. I think the real thing that soured some people on Classics 2.0 wasn't that it didn't fit in with Classics itself, but that they just prefer really cool looking figures. Check out the reaction to the comparison time in the Ceratus video. Whiplash and Ceratus look so different that I initially mistook Whiplash for the actual vintage figure, but everyone seems to love Ceratus.

The 200X figures are just plain cool looking, and that's something everyone wants.
    Last edited by Master Jokubas; November 4, 2015 at 09:45pm.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    -Queen Andreeno
    -Bone Warrior
    -Aquarus
    -Zodax, the Alien Enforcer
    -Tuvar
    -Baddrah

EXCLUSIVE: Odiphus, Gnome Marzo and Oracle pack
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST

-SONGSTER -SCROLLOS -EVIL ROBOT -STRIDOR -METEORBS

NA: -GLEANONS -GALACTYMITES -WEAPONSTRONIC -SAGITAR -STAGHORN
    MYP: -QUEEN ANDREENO -GNOME MARZO -ORACLE -ODIPHUS -BONE MUTANT
    POG: -GRAY -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR

200X 2.0, 3.0 or more. Matty take my $

Lots of good ideas. Truthfully I would do a 200x sub of anything.

But if I only got 1 more 200x sub for characters I would make it count so here we go.

Tuvar
    Baddhra
    Miro
    Odiphus and Old Marzo 2 pack
    200x Sorceress
    Zodaks Brother
    Or Snake Teela substituted for one

Heads pack
    Burnt Keldor
    Squeeze
    Closed mouth Kahn
    General Rattlor
    Tung Lashor
    Triclops 200x head/blind fold
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

I would love another 200X sub.

But absolutely no variants of characters we already have in MOTUC please.

I think that's a great idea.

I wonder if it could be done for the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2016 or if that wouldn't provide enough lead time and it would have to be done in 2017.

One potential figure that comes to mind is the "Lady of the Lake" disguise that Evil Lyn used to hypnotize Ram Man.
    As for Oediphus, I think his large form would be packaged as a regular figure along with his small form as an accessory.
    I'm usually not a big fan of variants, but I'd really like to see what Classics figures of the "hopped-up-on-Ambrosia" versions of He-Man and Skeletor would look like.

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    This is such an awesome source of characters, with so many choices, which way to go.
    Azdar, Belzar, and Chazdar, I want these giants!
    The Eternian Council
    Centuar chieftain
    Queen Adreeno
    Queen of the Polti
    Minotuar Chieftain
    All of them
    Sortech would be a cool figure
    I think there are so many that almost any sub of 200X, there is no way to screw it up!
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

Heroic Warrior
    Hell yes!!! And there's still so many cool figures to be done. hey want to get more A-listers out there? Give us a 200x He-Man and Skeletor. Give us 200X Sorceress. I mean there's A LOT of stuff that can still be mined out of 200x and I hope they do it. To me Classics celebrates every period of MOTU, and I'd like to see these lines include everything. Filmation, 200X, vintage inspired updates, etc. And given how amazing the 200x sub looked, I'd be thrilled to add more!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Nice to see that some fans could go either way too. That they'd want both kinds of subscriptions: original characters from MYP OR a 200X variant sub.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

King Captain Miro, Sorceress, Tuvar Baddrah, Queen Andreeno, Hawke, Teela, Captain Randor, Slime pit
    Bone Warrior, Myp Skeletor, from the CC list.

No Head pack.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Deluxe: Tuvar & Baddrah
    This! All. Day. Long!
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

If it FINALLY gets my 200X Evil-Lyn in MOTUC, then I'm IN. I also still require Miro, Hawke, Old Man Marzo, Odiphus, Queen Andreeno, and the Oracle at minimum from 200X.
    Last edited by Kevenn; November 5, 2015 at 01:38pm.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

I think this sub would sell like hotcakes

Based on the thread starter's first post, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

First off, a New Adventures sub is the first new sub we should be getting before anything else. Period.

Secondly, I can't stand revisit lines. I only subbed to the 2.0 line to get Evilseed. What you suggest is 100% 2.0's. Nope. Not a dime would come out of my pocket for a line completely made up of revisits.

You want more 200X, then start with Tuvar, Baddhra, Hawke, King Miro, Slime Pit Mutants, King Taurius, Stingrad and the Centaur guy.

Now that's a 200X mini sub worth buying. All new characters.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

I've never been a fan of 200x, and yes, I'd rather have a New Adventures sub to help complete that faction, but...

I have to admit that the current 200x sub is really good and it really suprised me how much I actually liked the figures we got, so I wouldn't say no to a second round. New character though, please, no 2.0s - just throw in another head pack, totally fine with that.

Now, about that New Adventures sub...

If another 200x sub happens, I'd like to get new characters. The only variant I'm interested in seeing from the 200x era is the Sorceress.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post

First off, a New Adventures sub is the first new sub we should be getting before anything else. Period.
    No thank you. To paraphrase Toy Guru, the New Adventures figures all sold like ****.
    ALAS, POOR CLASSICS....

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

I'd be in for another 200x sub for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post
    I agree that NA should be the next mini-sub....but since NA just isn't popular enough to support a sub that kinda makes in null and void.

Sorry but NA is not popular. Period. No amount of cheerleading by the same 20 people on the largest He-Man site in the world is going to convince anyone that a NA sub could pass. I'm sorry but it's just not feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Jokubas View Post
    I was really disappointed we got Veena instead of 200X Sorceress in the first 200X line (otherwise it might have been my first subscription instead of Classics 2.0), so I'm totally up for another one.

I'm still also really behind that 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2-pack idea though.

As long as we get 200X Sorceress, I'm cool with it.
    OH my am I so seriously relieved we got Veena rather than another Sorceress. Sorry for you, but I could not be happier about that.

---

As for 200x if you put King Miro in there, yeah, that's one I want one way or another. I just cannot for the life of me remember his "200x" look but the look from the most recent minicomic with him by Randor is tops. However I still prefer classicized to "true" 200x.

I would be down for another 200X minisub but what I really want is a 200X ABC Giants mini-giant-sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I agree that NA should be the next mini-sub....but since NA just isn't popular enough to support a sub that kinda makes in null and void.

Sorry but NA is not popular. Period. No amount of cheerleading by the same 20 people on the largest He-Man site in the world is going to convince anyone that a NA sub could pass. I'm sorry but it's just not feasible.
    Basically I have echoed what you said. Sure, we all in our hearts (those of us who are fair and reasonable) know that of course NA should be a minisub it's own. But all of us in our hearts (those of us who are honest) know that weather we like NA or not, it is a huge gamble that would likely not pay off for Mattel.

I do not particularly like the NA Heroes (beyond what we already have, excluding the Sagitar I still dessparattely want) thoughh I would suport a NA line (not counting variants) as a MOTU and MOTUC fan, and as a service to thosesese who supported what I loved, I do not thhink that would be the prevailing thought or more importantly action of most of us.

After this 200x minnisub as I stated I do not know that I could support another, especially one with variants.

What we should hope for is a good mix of "'also rans" in 2017 like thiss really boss 2016 minisub we're getting. A good mix of everything. I will continue to supportt that.