Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Castle Chill for Frosta

I saw this castle clearance at the local Walmart a couple of weeks back. I think it's gone now as I haven't seen it on the shelf. It's okay as a placeholder for Castle Chill, but seems kind of "blah" to me.

I was finally able to get one for about $78 after taxes. I LOVE it and am SO happy I saw this thread and Facebook or I never would have thought of it.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by illicitjedi View Post
    So, the image upload feature is apparently beyond my scope of knowledge. But, here is my WIP.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c8...psorqcqmai.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c8...pscxe533v7.jpg
    How is this coming along, have you made any progress? I'd love to see it finished.

I'm considering buying one, even though I don't have space for it, as it does look like a great display piece.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

The pictures I uploaded are as far as it's made it. I've just been too busy. But, the finishing touches are basically just silver touches that lighten it up, so not a ton will be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    How is this coming along, have you made any progress? I'd love to see it finished.

I'm considering buying one, even though I don't have space for it, as it does look like a great display piece.
    Windblown Advocate since 200x

Heroic Warrior

I finally got around to setting mine up! OMG, it's amazing!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Some photos:

Size comparison:

It makes a great photo backdrop!

That looks really nice.

Danm it!

I just bought one from Amazon.
    I am not sure where or how I am going to display it but all of these pictures are just amazing!

I got sold.

I figure I'd rather buy it now before it becomes super hard to find and sold out everywhere. I paid $98 shipped, FYI.

Heroic Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
    Danm it!

I just bought one from Amazon.
    I am not sure where or how I am going to display it but all of these pictures are just amazing!

I got sold.

I figure I'd rather buy it now before it becomes super hard to find and sold out everywhere. I paid $98 shipped, FYI.
    Nice one!!! The castle was around $160 in Australia. But, so worth it!!

Look how great Bow looks in there!

And, I added some tacky iPhone SFX.

Found this on eBay....$35 shipped. I still can't believe the price! Beyond happy to have this,but now I am itching to open all my pop figures.

Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Found this on eBay....$35 shipped. I still can't believe the price! Beyond happy to have this,but now I am itching to open all my pop figures.
    ... O.M.G. ... I am SO Peanut Butter & Jelly! ... Totes PB & Jelly! x2

...Tween speak aside, I am a little bit jealous! I knew I have my HUGE MIB & LOSE MOTUC collection spread out over x3 places, & at the $100 mark I could not justify me spending MORE $$$ on Toys. Wants vs Needs thing. BUT, @ $35 I would have JUMPED on this castle! I wish it was all translucent like the proto pics on the 1st page of this thread, BUT the Translucent BLUE furniture, fixtures, & parts make this Castle AWESOME for me! It makes it a perfect Castle Chill (If only we HAD a PRETTY Frosta to rule it! Frosta was a HOTTIE in the toon, & the Vintage doll. ...& idc how weird that sounds ...I'm a weird dude!), ...BUT I'd probably make it The CRYSTAL CASTLE if I ever get one, like if I saw a deal like you did! But, ....there isn't ANYTHING Even CLOSE to that price on Ebay now unfortunately! ***But, .....

*** GOOD SCORE Bro! ***

Last edited by invisibleboy; October 13, 2016 at 08:20pm.
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Thought this might work well for Frosta fortress Castle chill, Not sure the scale of the figures but i look good.
    http://scene7.targetimg1.com/is/imag...id=480&hei=480
    Attachment 105972
    Attachment 105973
    I just got one of these from Ebay. I even lucked out and was able to get it for just under $100 with shipping included. Now, to just have the time to set it up.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

hopefully when they release the sequel... they will re release these...i just missed it....
    Halloween is not just a holiday.. its a way of life!

Wow, that looks pretty awesome. It just makes me want a Crystal Castle play set in Classics even more now!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

I got one of these last year for about £50 and it's been in the loft ever since because I have nowhere to display it. One day...
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by H.A.L.9000 View Post
    hopefully when they release the sequel... they will re release these...i just missed it....
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Hasbro has the Disney license now on Mattel.

I wonder if Mattel will reuse this mold for the new Dreamworks Shera cartoon Cyrstal Castle, assuming that they make a toyline for it.

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I kept passing on this for various reasons. In part hopes that an official MOTUC Crystal Castle would happen.

But having seen the thread resurrected today, and me figuring that it's unlikely that we'll ever get a Crystal Castle from Super 7, for the heck of it I did an ebay search. I found one used in good condition for $60 shipped. So, I pulled the trigger. I'm not sure where the hell I'm going to put this. LOL

I did the same, grabbed one for $60 on eBay. My (almost) 4 year old’s favorite is Frosta right now, so this will be an awesome playset for her.

My whole basement is Eternia and Etheria right now. My daughters have MOTUC Grayskull in the center, then vintage Snake Mountain, Eternos is the Shimmer and Shine palace, the Fright Zone is the Monster High School, and Brightmoon is the Disney princess castle from Hasbro.

All they want to do is play He-Man and She-Ra right now, it’s pretty awesome!
    Snake Mountain, FINALLY!!!

What do you guys think of the new castle for Frozen 2. I’ll be honest although it’s huge, I think the first one looks more like out of shera then this one. Intreasted to see what you guys think? 6528DCF0-4DF7-47E6-8393-B9D5CACAEC2E.jpeg
    5032013B-95B6-437D-A272-C925950010AB.jpeg
    F2F874E3-F470-45F7-AC30-06114CC77E04.jpeg

Yeah, I’m seeing it at Walmart. What can we do with this? Anything? I like how big it is, but it has more of a house feel to me rather than a castle feel. Anyone have any ideas?
    Comedian on the matty forums.

I think the castle that Elsa made out of ice is more appropriate for Frosta
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither!"

I don’t get Etheria vibes in the slightest from that new one.

I still have the first one unopened in my loft!