Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: 1:4 She-Ra statue from PCS

Thanks! Good to know. Did they mark the price up?

Just saw on Instagram that She-Ra is shipping this month! Can it be true?
    Instagram: toysgotme

Has anyone heard any rumours that this statue has been pushed back to the middle of 2019?
    Last edited by Angel-T; November 28, 2018 at 11:21am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    Has anyone heard any rumours that this statue has been pushed back to the middle of 2019?
    I would say those rumors are false. The latest email from PCS on Nov 25th said that the statue will be "leaving the factory this year." So, given the amount of time it will take to ship here from China, and potential strikes on the docks (seems to always happen this time of year ) and possibly the Chinese new year, it might be February or March at the latest, but I would be surprised if it's the "middle of 2019". Perhaps those factors I mentioned won't be a factor, and maybe we'll get it in January., but if they've not left China already, I don't see them getting here and in our hands in December.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I would say those rumors are false. The latest email from PCS on Nov 25th said that the statue will be "leaving the factory this year." So, given the amount of time it will take to ship here from China, and potential strikes on the docks (seems to always happen this time of year ) and possibly the Chinese new year, it might be February or March at the latest, but I would be surprised if it's the "middle of 2019". Perhaps those factors I mentioned won't be a factor, and maybe we'll get it in January., but if they've not left China already, I don't see them getting here and in our hands in December.
    Latest email says at least February 2019, there is a new delay.
    So maybe that middle of 2019 is not as false as we thought .....
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

If I'm being totally honest I'm getting a bit nervous that she may be cancelled!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

If I'm being totally honest I'm getting a bit nervous that she may be cancelled!
    It's not getting canceled, the last PCS email showed pictures of finished product in the factory. It's just a matter of getting them shipped here which is where the delay comes in.

shera.jpg
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

This is the email I received from Sideshow the other day:

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your She-Ra Statue item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Jan to Feb 2019.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.

If you need to update any information on your order, you can do so easily through your online account.

This makes me think that although the statues may be complete/close to being complete that there is some sort of delay between PCS and Sideshow... It is my understanding that PCS still makes them, but Sideshow is the distributor?

The She-Ra statues look amazing!
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

So excited! Got my pre-shipment notification today. They will be starting to ship out in 14 days! Been a long time coming.

Widget
    I just ordered mine now, I hope that the shipping period can be fast forward.

Heroic Warrior
    Just got mine today from Sideshow - 110 of 250 Exclusive

IMG_9178.jpgIMG_9182.jpgIMG_9179.jpgIMG_9181.jpg

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is back!! Crow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    Just got mine today from Sideshow - 110 of 250 Exclusive

IMG_9178.jpgIMG_9182.jpgIMG_9179.jpgIMG_9181.jpg
    Congrats!

I ordered mine almost 3 years ago. All paid. Awaiting the shipping confirmation.
    Crow T. Robot
    "Mike, what the hell is this?!"

"Into the sea of waking dreams, I follow without pride"---Sarah McLachlan Possession

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Congrats!

I ordered mine almost 3 years ago. All paid. Awaiting the shipping confirmation.
    Sorry to hear that - I tried to order direct from PCS once for the Sorceress and had issues and Jerry was a jerk about it on the statue forum, so I said I was done with that company at that time. Once I heard that he sold it off and Sideshow took over distribution, I was willing to pick up a few pieces I liked - this being one and the Battle Cat was the other, but I am done after that.

Hopefully everything goes fine with your order and you get it soon

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is back!! Crow's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that - I tried to order direct from PCS once for the Sorceress and had issues and Jerry was a jerk about it on the statue forum, so I said I was done with that company at that time. Once I heard that he sold it off and Sideshow took over distribution, I was willing to pick up a few pieces I liked - this being one and the Battle Cat was the other, but I am done after that.

Hopefully everything goes fine with your order and you get it soon
    It should all be good since Sideshow is in control of customer service and shipping. This will be my last PCS statue as I've learned how horrible of a company they are. I would like to get He-Man and Battle Cat but don't want to chance it anymore.
    Crow T. Robot
    "Mike, what the hell is this?!"

"Into the sea of waking dreams, I follow without pride"---Sarah McLachlan Possession

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    It should all be good since Sideshow is in control of customer service and shipping. This will be my last PCS statue as I've learned how horrible of a company they are. I would like to get He-Man and Battle Cat but don't want to chance it anymore.
    The only issue I see is the seam from the neck to the body is not great on the one I received - here are more pics. Let me know how your statue looks

IMG_9184.jpgIMG_9189.jpgIMG_9185.jpgIMG_9188.jpgIMG_9190.jpg

The only issue I see is the seam from the neck to the body is not great on the one I received - here are more pics. Let me know how your statue looks

IMG_9184.jpgIMG_9189.jpgIMG_9185.jpgIMG_9188.jpgIMG_9190.jpg
    Thanks for the pictures! The face looks a little disappointing after all the years we waited for this statue. I will see for myself once mine arrives.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumFist View Post
    Thanks for the pictures! The face looks a little disappointing after all the years we waited for this statue. I will see for myself once mine arrives.
    No problem, please let us know how your statue looks - curious if the neck issue is just me
    I think the closeup of the face looks a bit wonky, in the picture pulled back a little her face looks fine to me

My PCS She-Ra statue is on the way, finally, after almost 3 years. Coincidentally, I just finished a payment plan for the Sideshow She-Ra statue as well, and it is also on the way. So, I am about to be in She-Ra statue overload (not to mention the Super7 DreamWorks She-Ra and Filmation figures also coming soon!).

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

Mine is on the way! Will be here Tuesday.

My She-Ra arrived today. She had a few issues.

20190225_144918.jpg
    20190225_144928.jpg
    20190225_144938.jpg
    20190225_153910.jpg

I emailed Sideshow, fingers crossed they will sort this all out.
    Last edited by Angel-T; February 25, 2019 at 12:01pm.

20190225_144918.jpg
    20190225_144928.jpg
    20190225_144938.jpg
    20190225_153910.jpg

Oh no! Waiting all that time only for it to arrive broken and damaged is unacceptable! I hope they take care of this!

20190225_144918.jpg
    20190225_144928.jpg
    20190225_144938.jpg
    20190225_153910.jpg

I'm not sure how Sideshow will handle this kind of situation. I know that PCS was not good in that regard. When I had broken off fingers on my Sorceress statue, they went back and forth on whether they were going to produce more to cover the many people who had similar issues, and in the end, they opted not to do this. They offered me a partial refund, but it took me emailing them several times to even get that. It was not a pleasant experience. Sideshow has to be better.

Heroic Warrior

20190225_144918.jpg
    20190225_144928.jpg
    20190225_144938.jpg
    20190225_153910.jpg

Sideshow is really good about helping out if PCS has given them the extra parts
    Does your head have a gap like mine? it looks like your head goes all the way down into the neck

20190225_144918.jpg
    20190225_144928.jpg
    20190225_144938.jpg
    20190225_153910.jpg

Ouch! I am sorry to see this.

For the price and 3-year wait, this just seems ridiculous.

I hope that you get it worked out!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!