Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attak Trak (toy version) in MOTUC

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    With the announcement of the Roton for 2016, I now throw my weight completely behind the Attak-Trak for 2017. We know we're getting Stridor in the Collector's Choice line-up, and we'll probably see Snake Mountain by the end of that year.

If we manage to get another year in 2018, I'd expect the Road Ripper as the in-sub large item, and the Dragon Walker as the out-of-sub item. That would get us a *complete* 1982-1984 vintage toyline. Every figure, vehicle and beast recreated in Classics.

It feels *really* possible now, and it starts with the Attak Trak in 2017!

Bring it, Mattel!!
    All Hail the 4 Horsemen for 12 Years of Classics!

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    This is true want for me and many others, 2017, 2018 and beyond, is up to us all! We all must truthfully support this line in every area and aspect.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I like the way they approached the Roton, with a detachable canopy a la the model kit so you can get both looks. Handling the Attak Trak this way would satisfy the most fans. Vintage toy with vintage model kit attachments.
    Don't forget there's also the Filmation Small Trak (toy-version Trak in Filmation blue colors), seen in the Evilseed episode, which could be a potential con-exclusive repaint ΰ la Green Granamyr (thus potentially making the one-time Attak Trak tooling less of a one-time thing, and therefore less expensive in Mattel's eyes).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    Now is the time for Super 7 to see our support for a vintage style MOTUC Attak-Trak!

Roton is now officially out there, so Super 7 can now start a Kickstarter for Attak-Trak instead! Plus, the release of Attak-Trak will complete the first two waves of the vintage line!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Now is the time for Super 7 to see our support for a vintage style MOTUC Attak-Trak!

Roton is now officially out there, so Super 7 can now start a Kickstarter for Attak-Trak instead! Plus, the release of Attak-Trak will complete the first two waves of the vintage line!
    I'm glad you've revisited this thread. Attak Trak was always my favourite vehicle. I don't expect the colour scheme to differ much from the original toy's, but I'd still prefer the brown one from the minicomics. Let's hope Super7 has plans for Attak Trak.
    Last edited by VaultsofGrayskull; December 28, 2016 at 05:50am.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

This, the Land Shark, and the Road Ripper are the vehicles I hope they can make, although I think the mechanism/gimmicks for both the Attak Track and the Dragon Walker might be too difficult to recreate (and not cost too much).
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Id buy an Attack Trak! Make it so Super 7.......

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Just like many have said, and i share the opinion, Land Shark should be the first to come out.
    And please folks, no more: " Now that the pilots were produced..."
    I mean, regardless the ratio matter (Heroic vs evil vehicles) or whatever,
    i think the key question right now should be: "what is the most attractive vehicle yet to be made."
    And imho, the mechanical shark outweighs the above mentioned machine.
    NEW ALBUM "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Now the pilot have been produced ... No, I'm joking .
    For me, here is the order of production I would enjoy in the (near) future :

Needed to complete the classics collection :
    Stridor !!!! (absolute priority)
    SNAKE MOUNTAIN
    Attak Trak

Very welcomed :
    Battle bones
    Land Shark
    Spydor
    SLIME PIT
    Mantisaur

Would be nice :
    Laser bolt
    Road ripper
    Bashasaurus
    Dragon Walker
    Grayskull Dinosaurs

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Goodness!.. This is exactly what i was silently talking about.
    IF ONLY!!!
    Are you reading thoughts or something?!

As extra i'll add:

- Vintage Fright Zone (i love creepiness!)
    - Eternia Playset

Then we can consider being properly done with this funky ride
    by having the very last vintage/ monster-sized items.
    NEW ALBUM "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

It would be cool if it had a removable canopy and face plate. Here are some of Ted Mayer's concept and control drawings:

That way you could get a Monogram look, a toy look, and an early concept look.

sure, attak trek is very much needed at this point, every single fighting foe men deserves a spot
    I really hope Super7 is considering doing this maybe at a lower quota than Roton. ans then let me dream, but Eternia, Starship Eternia and Fright Zone playsets woulde be welcomed, but first let's hope for Snake Mountain is a go....

so yeah attak tek, land shark, SPYDOR!!!, dragon walker.....would be great
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Attak-Trak is, by far, my most wanted vehicle.

Land Shark, Spydor, Dragon Walker, Monstroid, Road Ripper, and BlasterHawk are next.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Attak Trak needs to happen. It'd be amazing to complete all items from the '83 wave.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Attak Trak needs to happen. It'd be amazing to complete all items from the '83 wave.
    Exactly my thoughts.

Attak Trak would be cool, as would Land Shark. Remaking all the vintage vehicles would be amazing. Man, imagine a Classics Spydor, and how incredibly massive that thing would be!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

I think that Monogram version of the Attack-Trak is amazing. Also loved the Filmation cartoon design. I would be happy with either.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Attack trak would be nice as would spysor but i would prefer them to be mechanized. But that's just me. With battle ram it's wheels move and wind raider and talon fighter we make them "fly" ourselves but attack track i doubt would have working treads and spydor would just be a giant static robotic spider . Just imagine the cost? If im gonna pay 350 for a vehicle at least give it all the bells and whistles
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    I think that Monogram version of the Attack-Trak is amazing. Also loved the Filmation cartoon design. I would be happy with either.
    I'd have to disagree about the Filmation one. It was basically a minibus with eliptical wheels.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    It would be cool if it had a removable canopy and face plate. Here are some of Ted Mayer's concept and control drawings:

https://battleram.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/at3.jpg

https://battleram.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/at4.jpg

https://battleram.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/at5.jpg

That way you could get a Monogram look, a toy look, and an early concept look.

https://battleram.files.wordpress.co...657-grande.jpg
    I'd like to see an adaptation that broadens the rear section to allow for wider tracks. The minicomic version always looked more rugged than the fairly slim toy design.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

I'm 112% onboard for both an Attack Trak AND a Land Shark. But the big question for me is what figures would be bundled with them? Or maybe Super 7 will break from the practice of including figures and just go back to releasing vehicles on their own. I'd be fine with that.

But as excited as I am at the prospect of more vehicles, I have to admit that I'm getting a little nervous about the amount of space I have left for these things. They all have hefty footprints. And don't even get me started on Snake Mountain. I'm going to have to sell my couch!
    Last edited by Battle Ham; December 28, 2016 at 12:41pm.

attack track with canopy. Awesome.

Filmation one? No.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    You know, it would be cool if we could get both the red toyline Attack Trak AND the brown Attack Trak from the mini-comics. I suppose we also might have to get the Filmation Attack Trak AND the Filmation blue "small" Attack Trak as well....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    I'd have to disagree about the Filmation one. It was basically a minibus with eliptical wheels.
    I think that was the point. It was basically the Mystery Machine for the Scooby gang that was He-Man, Duncan, Teela, Orko and Cringer.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Heroic Warrior
    There's a glaring omission from the vintage line-up for Classics: Attak Trak. I want it soooo bad at this point!

Once we get it, the first and second waves of vintage will be complete. Throw in Mini-Comics Tri-Klops or Prince Dakon as a bonus figure and I'd be super happy!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I agree.

Landshark would be a must have too even if not from the same wave
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Since I got my most-wanted figure (Filmation Mer-Man), I've been out of MOTUC. Attak Trak would drag me right back in though.
    Personally the only items I REALLY want are the following:

1. Attak Trak
    2. Molkrum
    3. Slime Pit
    4. Filmation Leech
    5. Spydor