Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attak Trak (toy version) in MOTUC

Yes! Attak Trak for the last Fighting Foe Men, I need it!

Yes, it would be cool to get the last of the model kit vehicles.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Heroic Warrior
    The more I think about it,the more I think Attak Trak was my all time favorite Vehicle. I love battle Ram and wind raider... I had road ripper and blaster hawk... but something about that motorized movement made THAT the vehicle that I played with more than any other.

I want the Attak Trak as well. The filmation one is cool and I would be happy, but the model kit or toy version are the ones I am hoping for. I am betting getting something motorized is a long shot though
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

I never had the original one, but my friend did and I was jealous! Bring it on, it's a must for this line... Same goes for the Dragon-Walker, Spydor, and the Land-Shark.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    I never had the original one, but my friend did and I was jealous! Bring it on, it's a must for this line... Same goes for the Dragon-Walker, Spydor, and the Land-Shark.
    Yes ! A must have and the last thing to end the vintage wave 2 .
    Next things like you with Spydor and Land shark but less in love with Dragon …

Land Shark would be my first choice but I'd be down for Attak Trak. I've never owned one before so it'd be cool to have. I'm curious if we can expect vehicles from Super7. They did Stridor, which was great, although that was a simple repaint. They're tackling Snake Mountain, though, so that's encouraging. I doubt we'll see anything until after Snake Mountain though.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"