Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attak Trak (toy version) in MOTUC

Yes! Attak Trak for the last Fighting Foe Men, I need it!

Yes, it would be cool to get the last of the model kit vehicles.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Heroic Warrior
    The more I think about it,the more I think Attak Trak was my all time favorite Vehicle. I love battle Ram and wind raider... I had road ripper and blaster hawk... but something about that motorized movement made THAT the vehicle that I played with more than any other.

I want the Attak Trak as well. The filmation one is cool and I would be happy, but the model kit or toy version are the ones I am hoping for. I am betting getting something motorized is a long shot though
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

I never had the original one, but my friend did and I was jealous! Bring it on, it's a must for this line... Same goes for the Dragon-Walker, Spydor, and the Land-Shark.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    I never had the original one, but my friend did and I was jealous! Bring it on, it's a must for this line... Same goes for the Dragon-Walker, Spydor, and the Land-Shark.
    Yes ! A must have and the last thing to end the vintage wave 2 .
    Next things like you with Spydor and Land shark but less in love with Dragon …

Land Shark would be my first choice but I'd be down for Attak Trak. I've never owned one before so it'd be cool to have. I'm curious if we can expect vehicles from Super7. They did Stridor, which was great, although that was a simple repaint. They're tackling Snake Mountain, though, so that's encouraging. I doubt we'll see anything until after Snake Mountain though.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Heroic Warrior
    ARRRGH! We need Attak Trak to round out the first two waves of vintage! It's a hole in the collection that drives me bonkers!

Is there some way Mattel can make vehicles that are compatible with both Origins AND MOTUC?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Warrior
    I've wanted this one since day one.

Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Widget
    Attak-Trak would be a brilliant addition to the classics line. It makes sense given the Fighting Foe characters. I think they would be missing a trick not to do so. Although I do also agree that some more villan vehicles would be good too...even up the playing field.

This might sound like a trolling post from me (Apologies) and since I'm a big advocate of vehicles in general, I'd say the most iconic yet unreleased vintage vehicles the Classics desperately needs are:

Attak-Trak vs Land-Shark

Dragon-Walker vs Spydor

These four will definitely compliment the collection very nicely wether we get them from Mattel or Super7.

Can anyone snap a picture showing how well Shield Maiden Sherrilyn fits on a vintage Attak Trak?
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

I'd love to see an Attak Trak. If we can get that, then maybe down the line we'll get Bashasaurus and the Land Shark (my two favorite vehicles).

This might sound like a trolling post from me (Apologies) and since I'm a big advocate of vehicles in general, I'd say the most iconic yet unreleased vintage vehicles the Classics desperately needs are:

Attak-Trak vs Land-Shark

Dragon-Walker vs Spydor

These four will definitely compliment the collection very nicely wether we get them from Mattel or Super7.

Absolutely! all 4 tremendous.
    Maybe we'll get them in the MCX line, but in Classic would be better. Heck! I even wish a MOTUC Slime Pit at some point
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Heroic Warrior
    At this point with Classics at best on hold, it's surprising we never got Attak Trak. It was one of the core vehicles. Hopefully somehow Super7 and the 4H will get it made. Looking at the Battle Ram with all that detail REALLY makes me want to see their version of Trak!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    ... Hopefully somehow Super7 and the 4H will get it made. Looking at the Battle Ram with all that detail REALLY makes me want to see their version of Trak!
    After watching the Mattel panel Power-Con video I believe Britt has mentioned if the two lines Origins and Classics coexist on the shelf, Mattel would be making them.

I don't think Super7 would be releasing anything Classics moving forward. It's all Mattel now.

Attak-Trak vs Land-Shark

Dragon-Walker vs Spydor

that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by DrumMaster View Post
    Yes ! A must have and the last thing to end the vintage wave 2 .
    Next things like you with Spydor and Land shark but less in love with Dragon Ö
    The Dragon Walker looks the most primal out of all the vehicles which would compliment the line very nicely IMHO. Thanks for the support though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triklops 1 View Post
    Absolutely! all 4 tremendous.
    Maybe we'll get them in the MCX line, but in Classic would be better. Heck! I even wish a MOTUC Slime Pit at some point
    I believe if Mega Construx continues, these will be made eventually. Also, if initial Origins waves succeed, probably we'll see them coming as well.
    But this is a Classics thread, and I believe these four vintage vehicles are among the most iconic units in the MOTU brand and they really deserve to be made more than any secondary or obscure character some people keep screaming for!

Quote Originally Posted by Gryf View Post
    that would be great
    Please spread the word about them, especially when (or if) the Classics resume production in the future.

Attak-Trak vs Land-Shark

Dragon-Walker vs Spydor

Oh heck yes. We got all of the vintage figures. I donít think itís practical to hope for all of the vintage play sets, but it would be great to round out the Classics collection with the last 4 classic vehicles. Iím very happy with all of the vehicles we got so far.

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    Oh heck yes. We got all of the vintage figures. I donít think itís practical to hope for all of the vintage play sets, but it would be great to round out the Classics collection with the last 4 classic vehicles. Iím very happy with all of the vehicles we got so far.
    Thanks for being a MOTU vehicle fan especially a vintage vehicle fan. I'm also happy with the assortment that we got thus far, but definitely I'll be a lot happier if we somehow can get the next iconic four that I've mentioned above. Those with the upcoming Snake Mountain would make the vintage portion of the Classics look a lot more complete.

So far:
    - Wind-Raider vs Roton
    - Stridor vs Night-Stalker (Mechanicle beasts are semi vehicles)
    - Battle-Ram/Griffin head vs Jet-Sled/Snake Head (vice-versa)
    - Talon-Fighter vs Griffin (Griffin isn't a vehicle per-se, but this flying beast is used as such by the evil warriors)

Wishing for:
    Attak-Trak vs Land-Shark
    Dragon-Walker vs Spydor

Thanks for being a MOTU vehicle fan especially a vintage vehicle fan. I'm also happy with the assortment that we got thus far, but definitely I'll be a lot happier if we somehow can get the next iconic four that I've mentioned above. Those with the upcoming Snake Mountain would make the vintage portion of the Classics look a lot more complete.

So far:
    - Wind-Raider vs Roton
    - Stridor vs Night-Stalker (Mechanicle beasts are semi vehicles)
    - Battle-Ram/Griffin head vs Jet-Sled/Snake Head (vice-versa)
    - Talon-Fighter vs Griffin (Griffin isn't a vehicle per-se, but this flying beast is used as such by the evil warriors)

Wishing for:
    Attak-Trak vs Land-Shark
    Dragon-Walker vs Spydor
    So so agree.... 100%

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Can anyone snap a picture showing how well Shield Maiden Sherrilyn fits on a vintage Attak Trak?

Heroic Warrior
    That is RAD!

Ok, if we're only gonna get vehicles in Origins, so be it. From the looks of that pic, if they release an Attak Trak in Origins, we should be able to use it for Classics figures too without it looking too small.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    That is RAD!

Ok, if we're only gonna get vehicles in Origins, so be it. From the looks of that pic, if they release an Attak Trak in Origins, we should be able to use it for Classics figures too without it looking too small.
    Which Attack Trak is that, though? A custom? It certainly isn't the vintage toy.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, thats a custom. I wasn't saying THAT is the one I want released, though! Just thought it looked cool.

The one I want is the classic vintage toy, but with Monogram parts as attachments, much like the Classics Roton. Having said that, I'll take what I can get right now....

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, thats a custom. I wasn't saying THAT is the one I want released, though! Just thought it looked cool.

The one I want is the classic vintage toy, but with Monogram parts as attachments, much like the Classics Roton. Having said that, I'll take what I can get right now....