Thread: Live drawing/coloring of Roast Gooble Dinner wallpaper! (next one: Sunday, Jan 10th)

Live drawing/coloring of Roast Gooble Dinner wallpaper! (next one: Sunday, Jan 10th)

Join Matt Tyree tonight on YouTube at 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific for a live illustration session of the Roast Gooble Dinner podcast 131 wallpaper! Learn tips and tricks for illustrating in Photoshop, ask questions about anatomy, perspective and more, or just come hang out for a good time!

Click here to watch,
    plus you can log in with your YouTube channel account to ask questions during the session. Hope to see you there!

- - - Updated - - -

Click here to check out this speed-video version of Matt Tyree drawing the Roast Gooble Dinner 131 wallpaper!

And if you missed the live session from January 10th, you can still watch the recording to get insights from Matt on illustration, design and more. Click here to check it out.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Join Matt Tyree tonight, January 20th on YouTube at 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific for a live illustration session of the Roast Gooble Dinner podcast 132 wallpaper! Learn tips and tricks for illustrating in Photoshop, ask questions about anatomy, perspective and more, or just come hang out for a good time!

Click here for the event,
    plus you can log in with your YouTube channel account to ask questions during the session. Hope to see you there!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

I was in watching 132 for a while. Kick ass!

Awesome! Glad you came out.

And for everyone,
    click here to check out this speed-video version of Matt Tyree drawing the Roast Gooble Dinner 132 wallpaper!

And if you missed the live session from January 20th, you can still watch the recording to get insights from Matt on illustration, design and more. Click here to check it out.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    So where can we find your live coloring of Moss Man and rest?
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

I should be doing that soon!

Appreciate you being curious about it.

That was awesome to watch!!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

Time for colors!

Join me tonight, January 22nd on YouTube at 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific for a live coloring session of the Roast Gooble Dinner podcast 131 wallpaper! Learn tips and tricks for coloring in Photoshop, ask questions about color theory, rendering, and more, or just come hang out for a good time!

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Appreciate you being curious about it.
    Well I just watched 131 and 132 and heard you mention that you'd be coloring soon. (wasn't just sure what youtube-channel)

Time for colors!

Join me tonight, January 22nd on YouTube at 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific for a live coloring session of the Roast Gooble Dinner podcast 131 wallpaper! Learn tips and tricks for coloring in Photoshop, ask questions about color theory, rendering, and more, or just come hang out for a good time!

AWESOME!
    Hopefully I'm awake then (3AM finland time)
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Heroic Warrior
    I was in the chatroom with wolfsfang. he watched it so I ghosted and watched about a half hour. As a non artist I could only take so much.

But it was obvious to me what your intention was. Here is how I do things like this but in a quick(er) mode.

It was fun to watch.

Time for colors!

Click here to check out this speed-video version of my colors on the Roast Gooble Dinner 131 wallpaper!

And if you missed the live session from January 22nd, you can still watch the recording to hear about coloring and more. Click here to check it out.