Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 266

Thread: Ryan Barger's MOTU Gallery

  1. #201
    Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,555
    It's great to see you back. Thank you very much for these two gorgeous pieces of artwork. They are truly impressive!
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

    Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

  2. #202
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,690
    Really happy to see you back here Ryan !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

    >>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

    $$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

  3. #203
    Court Magician RyanBarger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    69
    Thanks for the kind welcome back, all. Here's another entry as my way of showing gratitude:

    Mysterious and benevolent, the Sorceress serves as caretaker of Castle Grayskull's many secrets, and as a guide to the forces of justice...





    The Sorceress Art.jpg

  4. #204
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBarger View Post
    Thanks for the kind welcome back, all. Here's another entry as my way of showing gratitude:

    Mysterious and benevolent, the Sorceress serves as caretaker of Castle Grayskull's many secrets, and as a guide to the forces of justice...


    https://www.he-man.org/assets/images...ssweb_full.jpg


    The Sorceress Art.jpg
    I am not fond of extreme changes to any MOTU characters designsbut yours really impresses a lot.. thumbs up to you, you are a talented individual good sir. Thanks for sharing your impressive work.

    Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motogp_fanatic; March 2, 2020 at 03:59pm.
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  5. #205
    Heroic Warrior Cringer_luvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    945
    Welcome back sir!!! So glad you are doing better!!
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

    My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

  6. #206
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    4,115
    Welcome back! Glad you are delivering great art to us again & even more important... feeling better! That Sorceress design is OUTSTANDING!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!!

    Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

  7. #207
    Widget
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    17
    Your art is really amazing! Looking forward to see more of your personal interpretations of these characters. My best wishes for you. I hope you are feeling better.

  8. #208
    Court Magician RyanBarger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    69
    Thanks everyone for the well-wishes and warm welcomes! Great to see familiar faces again. I intend to climb all the way to the top this go-round, and I don't plan to stop until even the most obscure MOTU characters get in my crosshairs. Thanks again to everyone who's followed my art all these years, your support has always meant a great deal.

    Ryan Barger

  9. #209
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Italy (Rome)
    Posts
    2,719
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBarger View Post
    Thanks everyone for the well-wishes and warm welcomes! Great to see familiar faces again. I intend to climb all the way to the top this go-round, and I don't plan to stop until even the most obscure MOTU characters get in my crosshairs. Thanks again to everyone who's followed my art all these years, your support has always meant a great deal.

    Ryan Barger
    Ryan you are back!!!! So happy that you are well my friend!

    And your new MOTU masterpieces are OUTSTANDING!!! The Sorceress! He-Man! And Granamyrrrrr!!!

    Ryan is back! And more of his FANTASTIC MOTU are coming!!! Best news ever!! Can't wait to bring again your awesome vision of Eternia!
    Last edited by granamyr80; March 2, 2020 at 07:55pm.

  10. #210
    Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Penny Dreadful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    4,434
    I'm thrilled to see you posting your magnificent work again!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England


    OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

  11. #211
    Heroic Warrior smaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    436
    I look forward to your take on Beast Man with great trepidation and excitement..! I'm afraid you're going to have me sleep with my lights on..!
    Leech sucks..!

  12. #212
    Court Magician RyanBarger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    Ryan you are back!!!! So happy that you are well my friend!

    And your new MOTU masterpieces are OUTSTANDING!!! The Sorceress! He-Man! And Granamyrrrrr!!!

    Ryan is back! And more of his FANTASTIC MOTU are coming!!! Best news ever!! Can't wait to bring again your awesome vision of Eternia!
    Hey old buddy! Your generosity and enthusiasm have been sorely missed! Your comments were one of the biggest reasons posting here was always such a pleasure, and I'm delighted to see you're still around. In point of fact, the reason Granamyr was the last character I'd been working on four years ago before life put a roadblock in the way was because of you---I figured you'd get a kick out of seeing your namesake.

    Life is still doing it's utmost to give me a good kicking, but every friendly and familiar face I see on here helps keep me chugging along.

  13. #213
    Court Magician RyanBarger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    Welcome back! Glad you are delivering great art to us again & even more important... feeling better! That Sorceress design is OUTSTANDING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I'm thrilled to see you posting your magnificent work again!

    Thanks for the kind words and appraisal! Nobody knows MOTU like the folks here, so it's always a pleasure when a new design hits the mark.

  14. #214
    Court Magician RyanBarger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by smaug View Post
    I look forward to your take on Beast Man with great trepidation and excitement..! I'm afraid you're going to have me sleep with my lights on..!
    Hahahah, that's among the most unique compliments I've gotten! You may have to face that fear sooner that you think...

  15. #215
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Italy (Rome)
    Posts
    2,719
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBarger View Post
    Hey old buddy! Your generosity and enthusiasm have been sorely missed! Your comments were one of the biggest reasons posting here was always such a pleasure, and I'm delighted to see you're still around. In point of fact, the reason Granamyr was the last character I'd been working on four years ago before life put a roadblock in the way was because of you---I figured you'd get a kick out of seeing your namesake.

    Life is still doing it's utmost to give me a good kicking, but every friendly and familiar face I see on here helps keep me chugging along.
    Thank you so much for such honour Ryan!

    I wish you always to be strong and well!

    Loved your Granamyr! I really liked that you chose the mini comics wingless version for your portrait!

    And your Sorceress is outstanding! I wish that they could use this design for the MOTU movie!

  16. #216
    Court Magician RyanBarger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    69
    Horribly disfigured in a Photanium mining accident, this bionic slaver is a menace to the spacelanes between Eternia and its neighboring planets...




    Strongarm Art.jpg

  17. #217
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Italy (Rome)
    Posts
    2,719
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBarger View Post
    Horribly disfigured in a Photanium mining accident, this bionic slaver is a menace to the spacelanes between Eternia and its neighboring planets...


    https://www.he-man.org/assets/images...rmweb_full.jpg

    Strongarm Art.jpg
    Wow!!!!

    Fantastic job Ryan as always!

    Loved that you made Strongarm, look like a boss that came out from a combibation of Flash Gordon and a Mad Max movie!

  18. #218
    Court Magician RyanBarger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    Wow!!!!

    Fantastic job Ryan as always!

    Loved that you made Strongarm, look like a boss that came out from a combibation of Flash Gordon and a Mad Max movie!
    Hahaha, great description my friend! I always loved this rotten bloke, and since I've only been able to feature him crumpled up in a corner of my first painting, it felt like it was time he got featured.

  19. #219
    Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Penny Dreadful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    4,434
    Mind. Officially. Blown.
    STRONGARM LOOKS SENSATIONAL!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England


    OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

  20. #220
    Court Magician RyanBarger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Mind. Officially. Blown.
    STRONGARM LOOKS SENSATIONAL!
    Hahahah, thanks Penny, glad you approve! I was a little nervous that ol' Strongarm would go over like a lead balloon, being the first truly obscure MOTU character I've tackled---but thankfully, it seems people are not discriminating based on character popularity.

  21. #221
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Des Moines IA
    Posts
    3,749
    Holy [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by ryanbarger View Post
    horribly disfigured in a photanium mining accident, this bionic slaver is a menace to the spacelanes between eternia and its neighboring planets...


    https://www.he-man.org/assets/images...rmweb_full.jpg

    Strongarm Art.jpg

  22. #222
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    81
    I stare at these artworks and discover new things again and again. Pure atmosphare here. But He-Man has a beard !

  23. #223
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    4,115
    That Strongarm is ace! All the little rips in the costume, details, colors, & such ...bravo!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!!

    Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

  24. #224
    Court Magician RyanBarger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    That Strongarm is ace! All the little rips in the costume, details, colors, & such ...bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    I stare at these artworks and discover new things again and again. Pure atmosphare here. But He-Man has a beard !
    It's a delight whenever someone takes the time to really study a piece, and notice all the little efforts I put in---really makes it feel worthwhile, so thanks! As far as He-Man's scruff---hey, this is the 'savage' version! Closest he can probably get to a smooth shave is using that axe!

  25. #225
    Court Magician RyanBarger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    69
    Charismatic cult leader and ruler of legions of Snakemen, this monarch's hypnotic presence hides a terrifying secret...



    King Hiss Art.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •