Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Barger's MOTU Gallery

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    It's great to see you back. Thank you very much for these two gorgeous pieces of artwork. They are truly impressive!
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Really happy to see you back here Ryan !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Thanks for the kind welcome back, all. Here's another entry as my way of showing gratitude:

Mysterious and benevolent, the Sorceress serves as caretaker of Castle Grayskull's many secrets, and as a guide to the forces of justice...

The Sorceress Art.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RyanBarger View Post
    Thanks for the kind welcome back, all. Here's another entry as my way of showing gratitude:

Mysterious and benevolent, the Sorceress serves as caretaker of Castle Grayskull's many secrets, and as a guide to the forces of justice...

https://www.he-man.org/assets/images...ssweb_full.jpg

The Sorceress Art.jpg
    I am not fond of extreme changes to any MOTU characters designsbut yours really impresses a lot.. thumbs up to you, you are a talented individual good sir. Thanks for sharing your impressive work.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motogp_fanatic; March 2, 2020 at 03:59pm.
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Welcome back sir!!! So glad you are doing better!!
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Welcome back! Glad you are delivering great art to us again & even more important... feeling better! That Sorceress design is OUTSTANDING!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

Widget
    Your art is really amazing! Looking forward to see more of your personal interpretations of these characters. My best wishes for you. I hope you are feeling better.

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes and warm welcomes! Great to see familiar faces again. I intend to climb all the way to the top this go-round, and I don't plan to stop until even the most obscure MOTU characters get in my crosshairs. Thanks again to everyone who's followed my art all these years, your support has always meant a great deal.

Ryan Barger

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks everyone for the well-wishes and warm welcomes! Great to see familiar faces again. I intend to climb all the way to the top this go-round, and I don't plan to stop until even the most obscure MOTU characters get in my crosshairs. Thanks again to everyone who's followed my art all these years, your support has always meant a great deal.

Ryan Barger
    Ryan you are back!!!! So happy that you are well my friend!

And your new MOTU masterpieces are OUTSTANDING!!! The Sorceress! He-Man! And Granamyrrrrr!!!

Ryan is back! And more of his FANTASTIC MOTU are coming!!! Best news ever!! Can't wait to bring again your awesome vision of Eternia!
    Last edited by granamyr80; March 2, 2020 at 07:55pm.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I'm thrilled to see you posting your magnificent work again!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

I look forward to your take on Beast Man with great trepidation and excitement..! I'm afraid you're going to have me sleep with my lights on..!
    Leech sucks..!

Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    Ryan you are back!!!! So happy that you are well my friend!

And your new MOTU masterpieces are OUTSTANDING!!! The Sorceress! He-Man! And Granamyrrrrr!!!

Ryan is back! And more of his FANTASTIC MOTU are coming!!! Best news ever!! Can't wait to bring again your awesome vision of Eternia!
    Hey old buddy! Your generosity and enthusiasm have been sorely missed! Your comments were one of the biggest reasons posting here was always such a pleasure, and I'm delighted to see you're still around. In point of fact, the reason Granamyr was the last character I'd been working on four years ago before life put a roadblock in the way was because of you---I figured you'd get a kick out of seeing your namesake.

Life is still doing it's utmost to give me a good kicking, but every friendly and familiar face I see on here helps keep me chugging along.

Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    Welcome back! Glad you are delivering great art to us again & even more important... feeling better! That Sorceress design is OUTSTANDING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I'm thrilled to see you posting your magnificent work again!

Thanks for the kind words and appraisal! Nobody knows MOTU like the folks here, so it's always a pleasure when a new design hits the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by smaug View Post
    I look forward to your take on Beast Man with great trepidation and excitement..! I'm afraid you're going to have me sleep with my lights on..!
    Hahahah, that's among the most unique compliments I've gotten! You may have to face that fear sooner that you think...

Heroic Warrior
    Hey old buddy! Your generosity and enthusiasm have been sorely missed! Your comments were one of the biggest reasons posting here was always such a pleasure, and I'm delighted to see you're still around. In point of fact, the reason Granamyr was the last character I'd been working on four years ago before life put a roadblock in the way was because of you---I figured you'd get a kick out of seeing your namesake.

Life is still doing it's utmost to give me a good kicking, but every friendly and familiar face I see on here helps keep me chugging along.
    Thank you so much for such honour Ryan!

I wish you always to be strong and well!

Loved your Granamyr! I really liked that you chose the mini comics wingless version for your portrait!

And your Sorceress is outstanding! I wish that they could use this design for the MOTU movie!

Horribly disfigured in a Photanium mining accident, this bionic slaver is a menace to the spacelanes between Eternia and its neighboring planets...

Strongarm Art.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    Horribly disfigured in a Photanium mining accident, this bionic slaver is a menace to the spacelanes between Eternia and its neighboring planets...

https://www.he-man.org/assets/images...rmweb_full.jpg

Strongarm Art.jpg
    Wow!!!!

Fantastic job Ryan as always!

Loved that you made Strongarm, look like a boss that came out from a combibation of Flash Gordon and a Mad Max movie!

Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    Wow!!!!

Fantastic job Ryan as always!

Loved that you made Strongarm, look like a boss that came out from a combibation of Flash Gordon and a Mad Max movie!
    Hahaha, great description my friend! I always loved this rotten bloke, and since I've only been able to feature him crumpled up in a corner of my first painting, it felt like it was time he got featured.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Mind. Officially. Blown.
    STRONGARM LOOKS SENSATIONAL!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Mind. Officially. Blown.
    STRONGARM LOOKS SENSATIONAL!
    Hahahah, thanks Penny, glad you approve! I was a little nervous that ol' Strongarm would go over like a lead balloon, being the first truly obscure MOTU character I've tackled---but thankfully, it seems people are not discriminating based on character popularity.

Heroic Warrior
    Holy [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbarger View Post
    horribly disfigured in a photanium mining accident, this bionic slaver is a menace to the spacelanes between eternia and its neighboring planets...

https://www.he-man.org/assets/images...rmweb_full.jpg

Strongarm Art.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    I stare at these artworks and discover new things again and again. Pure atmosphare here. But He-Man has a beard !

That Strongarm is ace! All the little rips in the costume, details, colors, & such ...bravo!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    That Strongarm is ace! All the little rips in the costume, details, colors, & such ...bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    I stare at these artworks and discover new things again and again. Pure atmosphare here. But He-Man has a beard !
    It's a delight whenever someone takes the time to really study a piece, and notice all the little efforts I put in---really makes it feel worthwhile, so thanks! As far as He-Man's scruff---hey, this is the 'savage' version! Closest he can probably get to a smooth shave is using that axe!

Charismatic cult leader and ruler of legions of Snakemen, this monarch's hypnotic presence hides a terrifying secret...

King Hiss Art.jpg