Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle For Eternia RPG Interest Check

Heroic Warrior
    Well I am still interested I just had a few family matters to sort out recently which meant I couldn't be as active on the forums

image.jpg

Brief Bio: Roboto 3.0 was created for no real purpose at all and mostly as a way to bridge the gap between Roboto and Roboto 3.0. Man At Arms built him as a pet project but as soon as he came online Roboto 3.0 lost its mind yelling about wars he had never been in and complicated chess strategies. He was mostly harmless but he still seemed to be dangerous so naturally Man At Arms tried to shut him down but luckily the robot managed to launch himself out of the building and into the wilderness where he disappeared for ten months then showed back up in terrible physical condition but he was now sane enough to function within Eternos.

Notes: I'm going for a heavy hitter who can take some damage but really excels at his signature attack. I'm gonna bump up his IQ and strength in the first few levels to make sure he can dish out the damage as well as possible. Also sorry for the size of the photo, don't know what happened.

I.Q. -2

Strength -4

Speed - 6

Attack -2 Sword strike, Roar

Defense -2 Sword block, Fade from sight

Health - 14

Name:
    Shirker

Alias:
    "Battle-man"

Archetype:
    Inspired by Battle cat

15/30 [oldest living tiger in captivity was 26 and Eternia is not a realm that 'old age' is a common cause of death]

Weapon of Choice:
    Short-broadsword: A wide blade that is just as often used as a shield to deflect energy blasts. It is purposely styled to resemble the fabled sword in honorific memory as well as a decoy for would be thieves, he actually keeps more than one in his room in case it is ever stolen.

Powers and Abilities:
    Feline anatomy: Scent, lowlight vision, 30 foot horizontal jump, ect.
    Roar: A powerful call to battle meant to startle or deafen foes temporarily. Often making most cover their ears and strike while they are helpless.
    Stealth: The ability to vanish into the foliage is an ancient and racial ability he augments with light distortion fields in his armor.

Weaknesses:
    Sloth and gluttony come to mind. In a 24 hour day, he is awake for 8, eats for 3 and sleeps for 13. Often found asleep with food in his mouth. As such he is highly susceptible to sleep and hypnosis magic or bribery of food to an extent.

Personality:
    Honor-bound and loyal to a fault. He both lives in the shadow of those from before and seeks to do them justice by his deeds. Food is an important aspect of celebration to him and can often be found in the kitchens making something to eat. He might be the only member of the royal guard WILLING to swap others for KP duty.

Experience:
    10 years

Appearance:

BRIEF Bio:
    "I am NOT Cringer OR battle cat!" This is something he has had to explain to every person in eternia at least once.
    "My people, the Jungers (jungle tigers, jung-gers) are born either anthromorphic or feral, it is merely a genetic difference such as being born a boy or a girl. We are all fully sentient but some of us use the feral appearance to impersonate animals for the tactical advantage. I was born to the same tribe as the fabled Battle-Cat, I have come to honor his name and deeds to save our realm. When the vanished, I felt it was needed that one of us remain present, even if as a symbolic gesture, that our tribe has not abandoned our duties or loyalty to king Randor.
    Now, pass the steak, please."

notes: Toying with the idea that he is the actual son of Battle-Cat and the catfolk woman Kittrina.

Roboto 3.0, Battle Man, Aurik [the Shield], and Wolfsfang is the current group... WE ONLY NEED ONE MORE PLAYER TO GET STARTED!!!

~TF~

Thunder, how will this RPG be played? is it through the chat feature on here?
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    Thunder, how will this RPG be played? is it through the chat feature on here?
    It will be play by post. We'll each tell the story from our own character's point of view and during the battles I'll respond to posts more directly and act as the enemies. We CAN collaborate on posts and/or use the chat or something like a titanpad to make our conversations seem more fluid and real within posts. Our Health will also determine our course of action once it gets lower, forcing us to flee or resulting in being captured by the enemy.

Think of it like a 5-way fanfic, with our stats determining how battles play out. The maximum number of attacks you can have per post will be determined by your speed stat for example.

~TF~

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthawk View Post
    Battle-Man....

Made your stat card real quick. When I have more time I'll likely make micros for everyone's characters as well. When we get our 5th player we'll get an OOC [Out Of Character] thread up, and then the IC [In-Character] thread shortly after. This is gonna be awesome...

~TF~

OK, I'm in...

my only problem is I'm having a heck of a time deciding what I want to be!!! I'll mull it over today
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

Teela, the Sorceress, AND She-Ra are available. In case anybody would ever wanna use one of the women of power....

I could also see somebody like Stinkor used as an ally of the heroes and him being fun to level up throughout the course of the game.

~TF~

Anybody out there? Still only a man or two shy of what we need to get started!

~TF~

I'm still on board! If you could pull together a sheet for Stinkor for me that would be great. He's my all time favorite character

Unapologetic TEELA fan.

Yeah man I'll work one up when I get the chance! I need to check with everyone else to see if they're still game...

~TF~

Anybody new want in on this? It's quite a bit simpler than D&D type stuff and there's no dice involved!

~TF~

Nothing wrong with dice and character sheets lol!

I'm still in if it's still a go!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Fist View Post
    Anybody new want in on this? It's quite a bit simpler than D&D type stuff and there's no dice involved!

~TF~

Unapologetic TEELA fan.