Thread: The art of He-man and the Masters of the Universe, Unused Characters.

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus

The art of He-man and the Masters of the Universe, Unused Characters.

When I had got the book I made my wife drive home so I could start going through it. I was amazed by the whole thing, all the character possibilities that was in here. I'm attempting to draw up some of these guys and catch up on my personal stuff too! I also have a few things I sort of need to finish for fellow members here! For now I started this guy from page 225, I call Kim Bo-Hemeth, for now!20160127_133153.jpg
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

20160203_133146.jpgalmost finished
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

20160209_073702.jpg
    I finished the piece over the weekend.
    Bo-Hemeth was an outcast from the day he was born, left as an orphan by his parents, because of his color and being tailless. His family is of the Caligar's but he looked nothing like them. Being only days old and left on the surface, his parents never thought he would survive, but survive he did. As years past and he grew, any he came in contact shunned him. This created a deep rage within him. He ate his loneliness away but could never quell his rage. One day while retreating in defeat from yet another battle with the masters, Skeletor spotted this being who was Slow-tow tipping, he thought instantly that this massive being could surely handle the dim whitted Ram-man and maybe more. He could tip the tide to finally win a victory.

20160222_225610.jpg
    Ok I finished another one face is a little funky to me. Page 118 of He-man ant the MOTU Mini Comic Collection, The Glorm.
    It would be a nice over sized figure for MOTUC.

1457377924786-567123980.jpg
    I had always felt Much I should have been made into figure form. So I have given him an updated look. What you all think?