Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 Masters of the Universe 3.75" ReAction - wave 1 and wave 2 official discussion

Quote Originally Posted by VerySerious View Post
    Interesting that Super7 are not branding the new figures as "ReAction" and that it doesn't seem like Funko is involved anymore.
    Brian talks about that in the latest Roast Gooble Dinner. Some licenses are with ReAction, but MOTU is Super7's own license so that's why it's under Super7 as opposed to being part of the ReAction line.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Brian talks about that in the latest Roast Gooble Dinner. Some licenses are with ReAction, but MOTU is Super7's own license so that's why it's under Super7 as opposed to being part of the ReAction line.
    And I really love everything Super7 is doing with the license! Just needs more Stratos!

I also love what Funko did with the license but again... not enough Stratos.
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Heroic Warrior
    Couldn't help myself. I ordered a set from Big Bad Toy Store.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Nice touch! And the art of the card fits it well.

I broke down and ordered two sets last night.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I broke down and ordered two sets last night.
    That painted artwork sucked me in! And if they finish the 8-backs, they'll look awesome together!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Hopefully these sell well and we get more. Lots of parts re-use already possible!
    Yeah, Moss Man is a shoe-in surely Maybe even Stinkor as well
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Agree! I seriously want to see too many characters from the line like this to name. Can you imagine a Man-E-Faces, Trap Jaw, or MechaNeck?

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    The one thing about this line though is that the body parts aren't as interchangeable, because the armor is a part of the sculpt. Like Beast Man's arms would need to be redone for Moss Man.

But I definitely want to see as many figures possible in this line. I'd be a happy camper if they did like the first 14 figures, plus Goddess, plus Battle Cat and Panthor

Anybody know how long the pre-order is going to be up?

I would assume until they sell out of the quantity coming in from the factory for April.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

I was thinking of just getting skeletor, but...what the heck. Only problem is that is love that packaging, but I want 'em open! Maybe I'll just open them carefully and display the cardbacks on the wall around the MotUC maps.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    I've always opened my toys, but these are more like novelty items. The packaging is more appealing than the actual product. I'd display them on my wall unopened.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    I was thinking of just getting skeletor, but...what the heck. Only problem is that is love that packaging, but I want 'em open! Maybe I'll just open them carefully and display the cardbacks on the wall around the MotUC maps.
    I'm going to do the same, cuz Mer-Man has to ride my vintage Dewback... that is a must! If they were 10 each I'd be tempted to buy a second set, but I will make due. I think they will look cool in front of Castle Grayskull as well.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

So the character designs on the back of the card are 1:1 the same as on the Vintage 8 Backs, right?

The front character illustrations are.... so so. But the artwork is very nice in general

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelgaard View Post
    I've always opened my toys, but these are more like novelty items. The packaging is more appealing than the actual product. I'd display them on my wall unopened.
    This is what I'm doing. I was going to buy a seperate set to open, but then I thought 'Why bother?'

I want them for the cardbacks, not the figure inside!

Alright these are so dang sweet. Ordered a set. Now I need all you GI Joe or Star Wars action figure collectors to tell me which Zolo Cases might fit these Super7 MOTU figures.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Alright these are so dang sweet. Ordered a set. Now I need all you GI Joe or Star Wars action figure collectors to tell me which Zolo Cases might fit these Super7 MOTU figures.
    Yeah, I'd like to know that too!

Heroic Podcaster
    Zolo does make cases perfect for these and other 3 3/4 figures. They are listed as

ZOLOWORLD LOOSE 3 3/4" "A" STYLE CASE G.I. JOE / STAR WARS

on the site.
    THE VINTAGE-TO-CLASSICS COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE!!!

I like how each card is individualized for that character, especially when they could have easily used a generic back for all four... Bravo!

Which probably means that these won't be showing up at Barnes & Noble along with the plethora of ReAction that they stock...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Again I love the front cardback art on these Super7 figures. But I'm wondering if and when they do the next 4 figures in this line. But do they have a Snake Mountain cardback background in the works?

Not sure if this is my thing but I bought one of each of the grayscale figures.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

I really like the ReAction line, but I had no interest in getting MOTU in that style. Until now. Seeing the colour versions and the packaging is what sold me. Beautiful card art and excellent bios, which are so much better than what we get for MOTU Classics.

It is kinda cool having MOTU figures that can fit in with vintage Star Wars, etc. Now we can do a crossover with He-Man and Luke Skywalker teaming up to battle Skeletor and Darth Vader.

I'd love to get playsets & vehicles in this scale too. It'd be pretty awesome to use a Wind Raider to trip up an AT-AT walker.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    I really like the ReAction line, but I had no interest in getting MOTU in that style. Until now. Seeing the colour versions and the packaging is what sold me. Beautiful card art and excellent bios, which are so much better than what we get for MOTU Classics.

It is kinda cool having MOTU figures that can fit in with vintage Star Wars, etc. Now we can do a crossover with He-Man and Luke Skywalker teaming up to battle Skeletor and Darth Vader.

I'd love to get playsets & vehicles in this scale too. It'd be pretty awesome to use a Wind Raider to trip up an AT-AT walker.
    I think these would work great with the vintage Wind Raider. You could fit two figures in there maybe, like the cartoon