Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Adventures Sorceress & Teela (Mother & Daughter 2 Pack) Support Thread !

New Adventures Sorceress & Teela (Mother & Daughter 2 Pack) Support Thread !

I am actually surprised that there isn't a dedicated thread for NA Sorceress & NA Teela ! So let me have the privilege for opening a dedicated & combined thread for all discussions related to the iconic Mother & Daughter Of The NA Era !!

For years, New Adventures era has been debated as a "minority league" in the MOTU world ! But I guess even those who hate this faction would love to see these mother & daughter variants seeing the day in figure form !! Perhaps these two are my most anticipated figures from NA faction after Sagitar ! Its needless to say that 4HM will knock these two out of the park, just like they usually do on all NA figures !! IMO, they should have been made already in MOTUC !!

I would love to see them in MOTUC CC 2017, either single carded, or as a "New Adventures Of Mother & Daughter 2 Pack" !

Discuss !!

Looking For Super 7's Club Grayskull Wave 1 Figures (Hordak, Teela, Man-At-Arms & Tri-Klops) !

While I want the comic version of NA Sorceress more, I'd still be up for this, since I like both versions (though the animated version of NA Sorceress NEEDS some translucent wings for her to really knock me out). And Teela, YEAH, totally! I doubt I'll use her as Teela, but I love the design and she'd make a great toy. Need more female Galactic Protectors, anyway.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I'd be totally down for this, though I do feel that NA's original characters are more urgently deserving than variants of vintage characters that rarely appeared.
    Aaron’s Top 10 (In Order):
    Starburst She-Ra, Hunga the Harpy, The Twiggets, Stridor, Catra’s Cat Form, Kay-La, Skeleteen, Mini Comics Garn, Spinwit, FILMation King Miro

I'd like this, but I would rather the 4H take some liberties... as I would much prefer the mini comic NA Sorceres... and I would prefer NA Teela to have shorter hair lol
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Where do I sign up???
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

There are other versions of these two characters I would prioritize.
    ALAS, POOR CLASSICS....

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Heroic Warrior

I'd take these two in a heartbeat!!

Heroic Warrior
    I would prefer the unique New Adventures characters before getting any variants. If the line ends and we don't have Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Quakke, Butthead, Lizzor, Staghorn, and Hoove but another version of Sorceress and Teela I would be very upset.

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I have always wanted a NA Teela, and the Sorceress looks neat too
    VBulletin Total Ignore provides improved ignore functionality and removes quoted messages and any post made by an ignored user in a thread.

Information on how to download: https://greasyfork.org/en

The user script itself: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/91...n-total-ignore

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    They've done really good NA figures so far, and I'd be excited to get these.

I really want an NA Teela and NA mini comic Sorceress!

As long as all vintage NA toy characters are completed along with Master Sebrian, I'm in it for more NA characters and variants.
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I would prefer the unique New Adventures characters before getting any variants. If the line ends and we don't have Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Quakke, Butthead, Lizzor, Staghorn, and Hoove but another version of Sorceress and Teela I would be very upset.
    I agree with every bit of this. Make the unique characters that had vintage toys first.

That said, I do really like both versions of NA Sorceress. She's just very far down my list of wants.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I'd like this, but I would rather the 4H take some liberties... as I would much prefer the mini comic NA Sorceres... and I would prefer NA Teela to have shorter hair lol
    I'd prefer her NA mini comic version as well! Sign me up.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Sign me up! Although as others have mentioned I'd rather get the mini-comic version of NA Sorceress.

Heroic Warrior
    As many others have said before me, I want the New Adventures mini- comic Sorceress!
    Having said that, I'd love to see NA cartoon Sorceress take up an NA 'variant' slot, and really like the idea of an NA Teela just as she is! I will buy all three, but here's hoping that the NA mini-comic Sorceress gets made first!
    NA MINI-COMIC SILVER SORCERESS FOR PRESIDENT!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

A big fan of Slush Head
    Oh yeah count me in! Sign me up a million times. I want both of them
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

I'd prefer the minicomics NA Sorceress, not the Jetlag version.

I'd welcome this version of Teela though, certainly a nice change from the white cloak version from the most recent minicomics.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    yes! they should do this as a sdcc exclusive the year we get our full year NA sub
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    ^ this.
    Where's the rest of the Vintage New Adventures?
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Hoove, Chef Allen, Catra variants, Starburst She-Ra, Hunga the Harpy
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker, Shecky

Whatever gets me more Sorceress versions! I wonder if there's some way to combine the Jetlag version with the minicomics version. I like that the Jetlag version still visually reads the Sorceress. She retains the orange wingspread. I like her headdress a lot too.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    I am actually surprised that there isn't a dedicated thread for NA Sorceress & NA Teela ! So let me have the privilege for opening a dedicated & combined thread for all discussions related to the iconic Mother & Daughter Of The NA Era !!

For years, New Adventures era has been debated as a "minority league" in the MOTU world ! But I guess even those who hate this faction would love to see these mother & daughter variants seeing the day in figure form !! Perhaps these two are my most anticipated figures from NA faction after Sagitar ! Its needless to say that 4HM will knock these two out of the park, just like they usually do on all NA figures !! IMO, they should have been made already in MOTUC !!

I would love to see them in MOTUC CC 2017, either single carded, or as a "New Adventures Of Mother & Daughter 2 Pack" !

Discuss !!

http://i.imgur.com/1vtQy.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...psb75c0e04.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...resofheman.jpg
    I do not know about the realism of a 2 pack man, but I 100% want both of these.

If they did one I'd be all in.

Hate the cartoon...but love both of these designs.

I'd buy it!

I really don't understand the love for mini-comics NA Sorceress. She looks nothing like the Sorceress and looks more like a female MAA.

I really thought there was a NA Teela thread already ...

Anyway, I would enthusiastically support this! I'm up for any and all Jetlag characters. I will echo the sentiments of others here though, that there are several others who would be ahead in line before them. The principal cast to the show, such as Master Sebrian, Prince Adam, Caz, Drissi, Gleep, Grot, and the Scientists, and Meliac are all more important in my opinion.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I'd definitely get them; they are important characters in the mythos regardless of the era, and I recall the Teela episode being something of a turning point for He-Man accepting his new home in the future. Besides, I think the Fab Four could really do a great job on these designs, as they have on all the NA stuff.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Im always up for new NA figures, even though I hope we've already got the rest of the villains out by the time they make these two ladies.