Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fractured Realms - MOTU Webcomic

Heroic Warrior
    Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Heroic Warrior
    Page 4

Looks Great! Looking forward to seeing more!!!
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

The writing for this is really great, and I think the art style is such an appropriate fit. Wonderful stuff!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    Looks Great! Looking forward to seeing more!!!
    Glad you're enjoying this. Hopefully I'll have an update in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvart View Post
    The writing for this is really great, and I think the art style is such an appropriate fit. Wonderful stuff!
    Thanks. I'm going for a mix between cartoony & comic.

This is AWESOME!!!! Just what I needed to escape right now!
    Thank you so much for creating and sharing!! Look forward to so much more!
    I think I learnt more about being a good person from He-man, then I did in church.

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks for the comments. Glad you're enjoying it so far.

Heroic Warrior
    Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

I never realized how many siblings are involved in Sci-Fi/Fantasy stories!

Keep up the good work!
    Odd Man Out

This is SO much fun to read. Can't wait to get more. I love the concept and the execution has been wonderful. Nice art, great panels. Top notch.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    I never realized how many siblings are involved in Sci-Fi/Fantasy stories!

Keep up the good work!
    Thanks. It's funny how so many shows from the '80s had twins in them. That tradition is still happening. Even Wonder Woman seems to have had a long lost twin-brother in the current comics.

Quote Originally Posted by PantherCult View Post
    This is SO much fun to read. Can't wait to get more. I love the concept and the execution has been wonderful. Nice art, great panels. Top notch.
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm currently providing a couple of pages to L0rdGr1ml0ck's comic right now http://http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?261773-quot-The-Coming-of-the-Towers-quot-PoP-Motu-webcomic-series As soon as I'm done I'll continue this story.

Yes The Twins I had been hoping for have shown up. I was surprised to see Luke and Leia, I never knew much about the Silver Hawks. If you don't mind my asking, Where are the Warrior twins from? Although I feel bad for Igoo and Tundro. If The Evil Horde can take out two of The Herculoids' Heavy Hitters like that it does show how powerful they have now become. This comic and concept are super awesome. This is just great.
    I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SimbasGuard View Post
    Yes The Twins I had been hoping for have shown up. I was surprised to see Luke and Leia, I never knew much about the Silver Hawks. If you don't mind my asking, Where are the Warrior twins from? Although I feel bad for Igoo and Tundro. If The Evil Horde can take out two of The Herculoids' Heavy Hitters like that it does show how powerful they have now become. This comic and concept are super awesome. This is just great.
    I appreciate the comments SimbasGuard. The Warrior twins are from "Mighty Magiswords" it's a silly Cartoon Network show where the Duo go on adventures w/ the aid of various Magical Swords they pull out of their pouches.

Quote Originally Posted by blksuperman2 View Post
    I appreciate the comments SimbasGuard. The Warrior twins are from "Mighty Magiswords" it's a silly Cartoon Network show where the Duo go on adventures w/ the aid of various Magical Swords they pull out of their pouches.
    Thanks blksuperman2. I have never even heard of that show (that I can remember anyway), but it sounds interesting and silly.
    I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.

Widget
    It's been over a year and a half. What happened to this? I'm really enjoying it.

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry TTT, this little project got away from me. I keep planning on returning to this but something always comes up. My wife just had our 4th child so I won't have free-time for a while. My oldest is turning 21 this year so having a baby wasn't planned. lol

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by blksuperman2 View Post
    Sorry TTT, this little project got away from me. I keep planning on returning to this but something always comes up. My wife just had our 4th child so I won't have free-time for a while. My oldest is turning 21 this year so having a baby wasn't planned. lol
    Wait you have 4 kids? And the oldest is 21 and number 4 just got born? Wow that is amazing, no wonder you are busy. Any grand kids yet to add to that list?
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Mostly Playlists & used for commenting on videos. Still, Check it out if you have time.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Wait you have 4 kids? And the oldest is 21 and number 4 just got born? Wow that is amazing, no wonder you are busy. Any grand kids yet to add to that list?
    Ha, my oldest 2 are 13 months apart and the next 2 are 10 years apart from each other so they were born '98, '99, '09, '19. Lol, we didn't plan it that way. No grand kids yet.

Widget
    Really nice job!! Plz keep going with it!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicksman View Post
    Really nice job!! Plz keep going with it!
    Thanks Hicksman.

To all of you that have patiently waited for an update I apologize. I hope to be back on track so to speak.

I'm not sure why photobucket has started tripping. They've been hosting my pictures for 12-13yrs but now they expect you to pay. I guess it's time to move everything to Flickr or some other free photo hosting site.

Page 9

Pages 10 & 11

Page 12

Last edited by blksuperman2; November 9, 2019 at 06:22pm.

Nice! Glad to see you back doing this!
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    Nice! Glad to see you back doing this!
    Thanks Man-E-Beers (love the username), I have the final 5 pages mapped out. It's just finding the time to ink and color them that's my issue. Also I need to actually sit down and write a script because It's been so long since I started this I've kind of forgotten where some of the plot points were going. lol

Heroic Warrior
    Pages 13, 14, & 15

I'm not a perfectionist per se but for some reason posting online I see a lot more errors and mistakes that I've missed.

Also, I'm kinda upset with myself for taking so long to complete this story. I just read last night 'He-man and the Masters of the Multiverse' #1. They're using a huge plot device that I was eventually going to get to. *Shrugs, oh well, it's not like it was some original idea but still sucks.
    Last edited by blksuperman2; November 23, 2019 at 12:23pm. Reason: Updated Image

Heroic Warrior
    Page 16

Heroic Warrior
    Page 17

I'll post links to the first 2 Issues in a few days. Thanks to everyone who's been patient.

I've also signed up for Patreon. Become a Patron!

Fractured Realms will remain a free comic series but I plan to have more comics which will be exclusive to patreon.