View Poll Results: Who are you most wanted 200x Characters? pic as many as you would like

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Queen Andreeo

41 52.56%
  • Hawke

51 65.38%
  • Tuvar

45 57.69%
  • Baddhra

43 55.13%
  • Adar (ABC GIANT)

21 26.92%
  • Bazar (ABC GIANT)

21 26.92%
  • Chadzar (ABC GIANT)

21 26.92%
  • King Miro

48 61.54%
  • Pyroah (lord of the Fire people)

22 28.21%
  • Centuaran Chief

29 37.18%
  • Zeelahr

9 11.54%
  • Gar Women Council

9 11.54%
  • Stingrad

20 25.64%
  • King Taurius

24 30.77%
  • Skeleton Warrior

33 42.31%
  • Alien Zodak

17 21.79%
  • Karlkoni Warrior

5 6.41%
  • Avion Warrior

15 19.23%
  • Andreenad warrior

15 19.23%
  • Aquarius

13 16.67%
  • Sortech

11 14.10%
  • Lord Bryon

9 11.54%
  • Mother Tetsudo

11 14.10%
  • Oracle

26 33.33%
  • Siren

17 21.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Most wanted 200X -Updated

Most wanted 200X -Updated

Please check all the most wanted characters left from 200x including variants hoping we will see some in 2017 ( or even this year somehow)
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

The Top 4 at this momen, Hawke, Tuvar, Baddrah, & Miro are exactly my choices. Neat! I want to vote for the ABC giants but since they are so large and there are 3 of them... I delt with my expectations on ever getting those many years ago. So though I want them, nah, cannot vote for them. Too expensive.

Though I voted for the top 4 as it turns out, interestingly enough I want them in inverse order to their evident popularity. King Miro first, Tuvar & Baddrah, then Hawke. And to be fair I only vote for Hawke because I do think she deserves in the line due to existing in vintage and 2000 era which gives her a great pedigree. However what I actually want is a nice mix of both eras in her design. I do not want a 200x literal figure, but then again if we got a properly "Classicized" version of her that would suffice. Either way I gotta give her the nod though I know I will probably be less than excited about her ultimate look. I'm happy to be given the chance to be wrong at any rate.

But at least so far we are on the same page it seems in importance and desire.

Side note of interest, I also considered who turned out at this point to be 5 & 6 as well, but couldnt give a vote. Skeleton Warrior would be cool but I'm having a hard time really giving it headspace and Queen Andreeno I of course would want for the Council but that big distended bee but thing I do not even want to see. Sure you could make her without it but.... she's just ewww. Deserving but ewww.

Totally Dyslexic
    I voted for:

Hawke
    Queen Andreeno
    Sortech
    Siren

I would have voted for Lord Byron but somehow i havenīt seen him on the list until i had voted… Next time
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

King Miro
    Centuaran Chief
    King Taurius
    Skeleton Warrior
    Queen Andreeo
    Oracle

Didn't vote for Hawke because I want her in the Classicized Filmation style.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I voted for:

Hawke
    Queen Andreeno
    Sortech
    Siren

I would have voted for Lord Byron but somehow i havenīt seen him on the list until i had voted… Next time

Yes Lord Bryon and Pyroah (lord of the fire people) had awesome designs. They would have made GREAT figures.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a compilation of characters someone else made. It shows some of the awesome character designs. I am assuming most fans have seen this, but its a cool reference
    200x whos left.jpg
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Scaly photo artist Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Queen Andreeno - Another member of Randor's council? Count me in!

Hawke - Stratos' sister needs to be made!

ABC giants - The Council of Evil needs three more members!

Skeleton Warrior - Army builder FTW!

Alien Zodak - I like the Cosmic Enforcers

Oracle - I'd be up for another Trollan!

Mother Tetsudo - Uuuh...

Press down on dragon's head. It sprays enemies with a jet of water!
    Press down on a camera's shutter release. It will take pictures that tell stories!

I want Illumina most of all, but she's not on the poll.

Of the choices listed I only want Miro, Tuvar & Baddrah.

I prefer Filmation Hawke, and if they include an extra head she can double as Delora.

Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    Yes Lord Bryon and Pyroah (lord of the fire people) had awesome designs. They would have made GREAT figures.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a compilation of characters someone else made. It shows some of the awesome character designs. I am assuming most fans have seen this, but its a cool reference
    200x whos left.jpg
    Shoot, I like every design on that character sheet. King Trinok would make an amazing figure with his big fat blue belly!

Skeleton Warriors, King Miro, Hawke, and Queen Afternoon for sure. Three missing from the poll that I must add, Illumina, Ice Armor He-Man, and Prince Adam.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

a year, a month, and 2 days later I still think the top 4 of King Miro, Tuvar, Badrah, & Hawke are the must haves. Shame I'm trying to accept it is quite unlikely, though not impossible.