Thread: Super7 Power-Con exclusive MOTUSCLE Slime Can review by Pixel Dan

Super7 Power-Con exclusive MOTUSCLE Slime Can review by Pixel Dan

Dan's back with a new review! This time he takes a look at the Power-Con exclusive MOTUSCLE Slime Can from Super7. Check it out!

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    A really nice and simple exclusive. I picked one up on eBay and like these in the green slime color.

The packaging is the best. I carefully cut out the front slime picture with Skeletor - it looks great and feels very vintage. Too good to throw out. And very cool how similar the can is to the vintage!

Great job, Super7!

This is just the best exclusive for a MOTU fan and a M.U.S.C.L.E. fan, which I am.

I really want this, even more after watching the review, but I know the price especially second market is going to be prohibitively high for me.

Maybe it is for the best because though I am an anti-mib collector this thing looks so cool sealed...but I would have to open it...maybe I could cut around the seal in such a way to leave it relatively in tact.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    This is just the best exclusive for a MOTU fan and a M.U.S.C.L.E. fan, which I am.

I really want this, even more after watching the review, but I know the price especially second market is going to be prohibitively high for me.

Maybe it is for the best because though I am an anti-mib collector this thing looks so cool sealed...but I would have to open it...maybe I could cut around the seal in such a way to leave it relatively in tact.
    Yeah, I tried to come up with a creative ways to remove the plastic and leave it in tact. Turns out, its best to just go along that seam and I guess put clear tape back on top to seal it back up.

What wave is this can? Im seeing ones on ebay with Orko, Beastman, and Two Bad on the front. But they don't say anywhere that I can see on what wave each one is.

Quote Originally Posted by Binx4life View Post
    What wave is this can? Im seeing ones on ebay with Orko, Beastman, and Two Bad on the front. But they don't say anywhere that I can see on what wave each one is.
    Wave 1 has Skeletor on it.
    Wave 2 has Orko on it.
    Wave 3 has Two Bad on it.
    They have a burst on them saying if it's Wave 2 or 3. I don't think the Wave 1 has a burst.
    The original vintage slime can has Beast Man on it.
    I don't know who will be on the Wave 4 slime can that is offered for this year's Power-Con.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page