Thread: Customised Vintage MOTU action figure stands

Widget

Customised Vintage MOTU action figure stands

FAN CREATED PROJECT
    Hey guys! I made these customised hand sculpted vintage MOTU action figure stands for my action figures Each are made from a high quality material, that has a heimage.jpgavy weight to it. They look great and display all vintage figures well accept for some odd footed characters such as leech,mantenna,mosquitor. Next i want to make a stand for the really odd footed characters.The stand was designed as a substitute For the current hinged/thong stands.Take a look at the photos. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Last edited by motuandme; June 26, 2016 at 10:32am.

Those look fantastic!
    Proud member of the Arizona MAZTERS since 2003

those are cool
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

Looks really nice!

These are pretty cool. Awesome actually. Had you not said they were like a polystone? A bit too heavy in that case for my liking. Also I am a stickler for the stands to match so if they didnt fit everyone who needed them, I could not use them.

Still they are very beautiful. Makes it like a prestige statue.

Widget
    Hey thanks for your interest and feedback. These hydro stone bases only way 150 grams each in comparison to the plastic one which way 100 grams, so there's not much difference. We can also make the plastic ones, but they are a lot more expensive. The only other option out there is the thong sandal option and they do not fit leech,mantenna,extendar,modulok,mosquitor and ram man. In saying that we can make stands for every single one of these characters upon your request and they will match all your prexisting stands. They are all exactly the same. Having these identical stands will tie in nicely to your collection.

The stands are exactly the same, they are all matching. They are 100% identical. We put different colours up just to give you an example of what we can do. However, the grey painted ones are our most popular stands to our private collectors.

Try one for yourself, we guarantee that you won't be disappointed or come visit and like us on Facebook to see all our other work at Customised Toys For Avid Collectors.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by motuandme; June 28, 2016 at 09:39am.

Widget
    Thanks so much, come visit our Facebook page and like us at Customised Toys for Avid Collectors. We do heaps more

Widget
    We also having a competition on. By liking and sharing our page you can be in for a chance to win 1 customised vintage MOTU action figure stand. Competition closes this Saturday.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    these look really cool.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Great idea & execution
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Court Magician
    Are those stands available somewhere to buy?