Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MOTUC Lord Gr'Asp discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    Don't know if anyone's pointed this out before, but that original drawing has a serious "Creation of Adam" vibe about it...

https://www.planeteternia.de/grafike...les/303727.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...%81ngel%29.jpg

Anyway.... I ordered the Power-Con sets through BBTS. Anybody know when Big Bad are expecting to receive them?
    8 weeks after powercon. They are on a boat now
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    Don't know if anyone's pointed this out before, but that original drawing has a serious "Creation of Adam" vibe about it...

https://www.planeteternia.de/grafike...les/303727.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...%81ngel%29.jpg
    That's amazing!

I happily ordered the Mini-comics 3 pack as a non-attendee, but I was planning on skipping the concept guys...but I just caved in and bought a loose Gr'asp on eBay! He should be arriving tomorrow. I am still not sold on Plasmar and Terroar, but something about Gr'asp looked both different enough and "Snakemen" enough that I had to grab him. I love that we are adding to the ranks of these guys with Fang-or, Gr'asp and even Camo Khan. I feel pretty confident that we'll get Lady Slither sooner rather than later too. I'm super excited to get this guy and add him to the Snakemen shelf. I'm really loving his colors too. Keep these Snakemen (and women) coming!

Oh yeah, definitely want Lady Slither as well as Vypor, Stretch Nek, and Quick Flick.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Yeah, I feel like she needs her posse of Snakemen too!

Court Magician
    was saving some $ to buy this 3 apck on BBTS and just checked nd its GONE!! NOOOO!!

also cant seem to find a set on evilbay or amazon.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    I don’t understand how they ran out of that one, but still have the superior mini comic set. Trap Jaw Stratos Adam.

Court Magician
    i know right? maybe cuz this pack has original characters instead of repaints but still..
    they were doing really strange stuff with the Grasp 3 pack
    it went on clearance last year for $99, literally the day i was going to buy it, they bumped it to $120, called BBTS and they had no reason as to why they changed price and wouldnt honor the $99 it was just a day before, was so bitter i said "im not buying it until its back to $99"
    then few months ago they raised the price on the 3 pack to $150-$160. was so frustrated, but had hope it would get clearanced again. now finally have couple hundred to spend and its gone...of course..too funny the way the universe works sometimes..

BBTS didn't order as many extra of this 3-pack as they did the other. When they started raising the price, it was probably because the stock was very low.
    I also don't think they have a lot left of the Prince Adam, Trap Jaw, Stratos 3-pack.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Court Magician
    interesting, def gonna grab the other 3 pack now.

any idea on how one might be able to score the lord grasp 3 pack before Christmas? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Oz View Post
    interesting, def gonna grab the other 3 pack now.

any idea on how one might be able to score the lord grasp 3 pack before Christmas? lol
    You can upgrade your account and try the Marketplace here.
    Outside of that, you'll have to rely on eBay, Amazon, other online retailers, or FaceBook buy/sell/trade groups.
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

Court Magician
    wait your Val Staples?

omygosh, u helped me out when i was sent two beast men that one year from power con instead of 1 beast 1 camo khan

how crazy is it there isnt a single lord grasp 3 pack anywhere online right now, i mean that is very unusual when you cont locate a single one for sale online

please explain account upgrade to trade and also i cant figure out how to upload a groovy avatar image

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Oz View Post
    please explain account upgrade to trade and also i cant figure out how to upload a groovy avatar image
    There's more info via this link.

Court Magician
    wow that a lot to read, not sure i have time figure it out, will reamin avatarless and will continue search for the power con 3 pack...wish me luck peoples!

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Okay? I am going to discuss the fiction in my post.

I don't think Lord Gr'Asp claw was his originally. It looks way to insectoid to me. I am guessing his original right arm looked like his left. Some planet he invaded had "bug people" and one cut Gr'Asp's arm off. Gr'Asp and his army won in the end and his arm was replaced with one from the enemy. We know the Snake-Men have spellcasters and having one do a reattachment spell is easy. Lord Gr'Asp may have even reattached it himself since I get a wizard vibe off him as well.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.