Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTUC Terroar discussion

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Here is a less-than-stellar pic by me. Terroar and Lord Gr'Asp are my favorites of the set. He's so ridiculous looking that he's awesome!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...deeb8a05d9.jpg
    How is the quality of your set? I'm debating keeping mine MIB. Not a MIB kind of guy but o don't want to open of they're just going to break.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    How is the quality of your set? I'm debating keeping mine MIB. Not a MIB kind of guy but o don't want to open of they're just going to break.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I don't feel like mine are going to break. I did heat up the neck piece and neck peg to attach because the neck piece just felt too hard to put it on without heating up. I'm not one to be rough with my figures so I'm not worried about breaking. Compare that to a figure like The Goddess, which I will not even change the pose of because I've had two of her break.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

I just gotta say... this guy is fantastic! Teela and Kylie and I have been playing with these the last couple days, and Terroar is SO much fun because of his "story!" He's a favorite because his power is to yell, so we just keep getting to weirdly scream and holler like crazy and have the "soundwave blast" effect blow everyone else around him far back away! It's FUN! HOW did this property not have a character with this power yet up to this point!?!?

Honestly I'm a little afraid to remove Terroar's head to attach the neck piece. However, if I can with no problems that is the way he'll stay.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Popping the head off is still easy. It's putting the head on the accessory where I had trouble and had to heat the plastic with some hot water.

This figure is so great, to me. Love the paint scheme and the back story of John Carpenter's the Thing is so awesome. Wish he had a yelling face. But as a straight hodge podge repaint he works!

This 3 pack is my favorite. The characters came alive with those bios. Really want that Horde trooper with Snakemen inside, like now!

Does his Trap Jaw arm come off?