Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can we consider Thundercats a MOTUC subline?

Heroic Warrior
    "The great Evil minds think alike"

Since tomorrow is the release date of issue #4 of the He-Man/Thundercats crossover, i hope that we have some news from Super 7 for both lines! I need Mumm-Ra in the Ever Living form, to display alongside with Skeletor!

Like many I plan on displaying them together but I'd say no, they're a separate line.

With the recent crossover I know many have said that this proves they belong together, but there was also a MOTU vs. DC crossover as well as well as TMNT and Batman (DC). DC and Marvel have crossed over and Marvel has crossed over with Transformers as well. So by that logic all of these 'belong' together (which I'm sure a case could be made for).

To be fair though I plan on putting Carnivus with my Thundercats. I always had him be a Thunderian who landed on Eternia along with his tribe.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Heroic Warrior
    The two legendary heroes after 30 years, finally officially met, shook hands, and became friends!

Now He-Man and Lion-O, brothers at arms, are ready to team up and face their archnemesies!

Source:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BPgSiN7AsbM/
    Last edited by granamyr80; January 21, 2017 at 08:01am.

Heroic Warrior
    Bionatops and ThunderTank side by side!!!!!

The best of two worlds! Also Super 7 please don't forget the Preternian Dinosaurs!

Just amazig artwork!!! the rock people are there too!!!

dont really care for ThunderCats joining the battle lol, at first I hope for more MOTU stories and my guess this 6-part mini series was part of a bigger deal but everything went thrown away with last year mattycollector closing its doors.
    BTW I dont think bionatops are a priority for S7 or at least not for this year, heck! we dont even know if they will make just a simple repaint like stridor
    we'll see...
    Last edited by Triklops 1; September 16, 2017 at 05:18pm.
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "LET THE POWER RETURNS....!"

Lion-O is now available (in limiited quantities) on the Mattel Shop if anyone still needs him.

IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Heroic Warrior
    I really enjoyed the art for the crossover. I could look at it for hours.

Heroic Warrior
    No news on Thundercats from Brian, not even a mention, right? Safe to assume the line is dead?

Quote Originally Posted by ero View Post
    No news on Thundercats from Brian, not even a mention, right? Safe to assume the line is dead?
    No confirmation, but no, don't assume the line is dead. Brian has basically indicated that they have some minor details to iron out before an announcement is made. I expect there to be good news at SDCC.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Amaro's Sale started 7:00p.m. Eastern. Time. I bought the bears and the sarcophagus.
    Last edited by Lord of Caos; September 15, 2017 at 11:50pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Caos View Post
    Amaro's Sale started 7:00p.m. Eastern. Time. I bought the bears and the sarcophagus.

http://joeamaro.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_14.html?m=1
    I just bought the Sarcophagus Hopefully it will work with the Ljn Tomb.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I just bought the Sarcophagus Hopefully it will work with the Ljn Tomb.
    Good. Please take some pictures of the sarcophagus with the playset and post them in the Collections thread when you get it.
    Last edited by Lord of Caos; September 15, 2017 at 11:51pm.