Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,726 to 1,745 of 1745

Thread: Let Super 7 and Brian Flynn know what you want in MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    Slime Pit.

This should come with rubbery pre-molded slime bits to drape over the figures to look like they are "slimed." Also, there should be a removable rubbery molded slime that looks like it's "oozing" out of the dragon skull on top, so it can be displayed in mid-sliming action. AND a removable puddle of molded slime in the pit with foot prints.

I don't know about coming with real slime. You can buy real slime in the toy aisles, so there really is no need. But the Slime Pit it self just needs to be sculpted in the awesome, Classics style with extra attention to detail and increasing the quality of moving parts.
    This would be awesome and seems like it would be in line with Super7s product lines and abilities. It would probably be cheaper than doing another vehicle, as well.

Slime Pit.

This should come with rubbery pre-molded slime bits to drape over the figures to look like they are "slimed." Also, there should be a removable rubbery molded slime that looks like it's "oozing" out of the dragon skull on top, so it can be displayed in mid-sliming action. AND a removable puddle of molded slime in the pit with foot prints.

I don't know about coming with real slime. You can buy real slime in the toy aisles, so there really is no need. But the Slime Pit it self just needs to be sculpted in the awesome, Classics style with extra attention to detail and increasing the quality of moving parts.
    The idea of rubbery pre-molded slime, especially in mid ooze/drip from the skull is incredible. Hopefully someone can make this happen.

Slime Pit.

Great ideas, I disagree about one thing, though: the slime you can buy now is nowhere near as good as the classic Mattel slime. Maybe Super 7 could produce some buckets of original slime if nothing else, now there's an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfHeMan View Post
    Great ideas, I disagree about one thing, though: the slime you can buy now is nowhere near as good as the classic Mattel slime. Maybe Super 7 could produce some buckets of original slime if nothing else, now there's an idea.
    That’s a great point. I’ve yet to find slime that is a substantial in its consistency as the vintage Mattel version
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Heroic Warrior
    I'm to old for real slime lol, I don't play with my figures, and don't want that crap on my stuff. That's why I came up with the fit formed slime ideas years ago. Just clip it on. My comment is somewhere on this site from years ago. I was gonna make a slime pit and fit formed slime just to show what I meant and how it can be done and look. But to be honest, I don't even want s7 making motuc anymore. They don't got it.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    If Classics ends before we get Tuvar, Baddra, King Miro, and 200X Sorceress, I'm going to be a sad panda.
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated. Occasionally funny.

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

Quote Originally Posted by KidTDragon View Post
    If Classics ends before we get Tuvar, Baddra, King Miro, and 200X Sorceress, I'm going to be a sad panda.
    I'm with you on this one! We would REALLY like those four.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    I'm to old for real slime lol, I don't play with my figures, and don't want that crap on my stuff. That's why I came up with the fit formed slime ideas years ago. Just clip it on. My comment is somewhere on this site from years ago. I was gonna make a slime pit and fit formed slime just to show what I meant and how it can be done and look. But to be honest, I don't even want s7 making motuc anymore. They don't got it.

No one's gonna force you to play with it. And it's just the sort of thing that Super 7 excels at.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Since Classics is now in the hands of Super 7, I created this thread so that fans can express what they'd like to see for the future.

Those at SDCC should be sure to express their feelings to Super 7's Brian Flynn in person. Talk about the things YOU want to see in Classics and the things you DON'T want to see. If you want things like Granita, Dylamug, Lodar, Karg, Hawke, Quakke, Stridor, Lady Slither, The Twiggets, Sagitar, Horde Mummy, Hunga, King Miro, Snake Mountain, Attak Trak, etc. express that to him. Just based on my observations of what Super 7 digs, I'm concerned they may go down a different road.

Super 7 is awesome and I love the stuff they've done, such as the M.U.S.C.L.E. figures and Kenner-style figures. I want to make that clear. Those guys are doing really cool things.

I just feel that Classics (and Club Grayskull) isn't the place for artsy counterculture repaints or loads of unexpected new "vanity" characters in place of demanded characters. Don't get me wrong. If it's cool, an occasional new character here and there is awesome - i.e. Draego Man. However, loading the line up with hip new variants and lots of new characters is not the essence of Classics. I mean, do we want Karg, Granita, Lady Slither, and Lodar or do we want the Terror Jaguar, Terror Wolf, Terror Bat, and Possessed Skeletor from the new cartoon? Or do we want all of the above? For my money, if I had to pick between them, I'd certainly go with the first four (which were the top fan picks in last year's big poll). We've been collecting this line for 8 years, and those who are still collecting at this point are the hardcore hobbyists. It's up to us to give Super 7 clear feedback on what we want. Whether they choose to heed those requests is up to them. The ball is definitely in their court as far as that goes.

I love the punk DIY ethos and believe in it pretty strongly actually, but I can't say the counterculture vibe is right for Classics, or Club Grayskull. I think I know the desires of this fanbase pretty well and I can say quite confidently that a good majority of fans want long-desired characters vs. stuff like Dragon Blaster Tri-Klops or Test Shot Terror Aardvark.

So if you see Brian, just politely talk to him about what YOU want to see and don't be afraid to tell him what you don't want to see. Please encourage other fans there to do the same. If you aren't at SDCC, please post here or anywhere you frequent on the interwebs about your hopes.
    Long thread, so Im sure this has been mentioned before
    I want a full apology for what happened with she-Ra - a free replacement head that lives up to what we were sold on the pre-orders
    Ive prepaid wave 4 but Im out now due to this, its unforgivable and the denials around this are inexcusable
    Ive not seen a single picture of the figure that arrived where the head even comes close to the prototype

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    CG Mekaneck, please
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Quote Originally Posted by Krystoff View Post
    I want a full apology for what happened with she-Ra - a free replacement head that lives up to what we were sold on the pre-orders
    Good luck with that
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Serving the Universe DennyCrane's Avatar
    Not everyone hates the She-Ra head also. I could see your point with some earlier figs but this last wave came out great imo. And the previous wasn't a train-wreck of Unbreakable proportions either.
    Shop DC Collectibles for Pop Culture Entertainment -
    Hot Toys, Action Figures, Game & Hobby, Comic Book, Retro / Vintage & More!
    http://DCCollect.com #24Tuesday Free Shipping More!

Get Social for the latest news and reviews, product updates and sale announcements:
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Pinterest

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    I had She-Ra's shield break off in her hand the second time I put it there. I would like to see better quality plastic, something less brittle and more flexible. If they're not willing to do that, I'd like to see a decrease in price. I'm getting cranky paying a premium for fragile items, and have stopped being a completist in favor of cherry picking.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystoff View Post
    Long thread, so I’m sure this has been mentioned before
    I’ve prepaid wave 4 but I’m out now due to this, it’s unforgivable and the denials around this are inexcusable
    I’ve not seen a single picture of the figure that arrived where the head even comes close to the prototype
    The only problem there is that the She-Ra heads aren't swappable. They'd have to replace the whole figure. I don't see that happening.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by MEisterShake View Post
    The only problem there is that the She-Ra heads aren't swappable. They'd have to replace the whole figure. I don't see that happening.
    If thats the case, yet another good reason to have checked out

This figure was the 1st real objection I had with the super 7 figures (aside from a customer service issue I had that eventually got resolved)

However being one of the top 3 figures (he man skeletor she-Ra) to have this wonky face eye sore as my filmation she ra is very disappointing to say the least

I want new neck pegs. I want the neck peg to be something closer to Hasbro's Marvel Legends.

I just want confirmation and a valid tracking number for my order of 17 Club Grayskull wave 3 figures! So tired of waiting now for this to be sorted out.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    I want new neck pegs. I want the neck peg to be something closer to Hasbro's Marvel Legends.
    I just want the neck peg to be like mattels lol. This stiff neck peg is 20 years backwards.

Heroic Warrior
    I really wish theyd give Super7 the rights to make more Princesses of Power figures from the Netflix show. I hate incomplete collections and Id buy all of them in a heartbeat.

I'll bet when Brian Flynn has people over his house, he comes to this thread for entertainment.