Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Let Super 7 and Brian Flynn know what you want in MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post
    Snake Mountain!
    And some vehicles! Road Ripper, Land Shark, Dragon Walker, etc
    ROTON!
    ^ This please.

Vehicles, Mechanical Beasts (Stridor, Spidor etc.) and Playsets are an integral part of the MOTU universe.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Classics:

-Dylamug
    -Hunga the Harpy
    -Granita
    -Kothos

Club Grayskull/Filmation:

-Mer-Man
    -Tri-Klops
    -Whiplash
    -Kobra Khan
    -Webstor
    -Teela
    -Sorceress
    -Ram Man
    -Man at Arms
    -Prince Adam
    -Cringer
    -Hordak
    -Leech
    -Twiggets (Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina)
    -Tung Lashor
    -Count Marzo

ThunderCats:

-Tygra
    -Cheetara
    -Snarf
    -Bengali
    -Lynx-O
    -Willa
    -Mumm-Ra the Everliving
    -Ssslithe
    -Monkian
    -Vultureman
    -Ratar-O

I won't buy ANY new or concept characters as my interest is in existing characters ONLY.
    Last edited by blackiecats; July 21, 2016 at 09:22pm.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

I'm a little behind on the news and reading hundreds of posts in other threads, but where was it said that Super7 is taking over the CLASSICS line? All I saw was Mattel giving them MOTU. Does this mean Club Grayskull is finished? Is the Thundercats line already dead now? Honestly, I haven't really dug anything I've seen from Super7 yet. I'm sure it's cool to a lot of people, but I'm almost ready for Classics to be done. I would much rather move on to Thundercats, but I don't have a lot of faith at this point that I'll ever get the Grune The Destroyer figure I've always wanted, even though we were originally supposed to get it this year. Sorry for the rambling post. Hopefully someone has answers to my questions.

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
    I'm a little behind on the news and reading hundreds of posts in other threads, but where was it said that Super7 is taking over the CLASSICS line? All I saw was Mattel giving them MOTU. Does this mean Club Grayskull is finished? Is the Thundercats line already dead now? Honestly, I haven't really dug anything I've seen from Super7 yet. I'm sure it's cool to a lot of people, but I'm almost ready for Classics to be done. I would much rather move on to Thundercats, but I don't have a lot of faith at this point that I'll ever get the Grune The Destroyer figure I've always wanted, even though we were originally supposed to get it this year. Sorry for the rambling post. Hopefully someone has answers to my questions.
    News from Pixel Dan & Others has clarified that Classics and Grayskull will continue with Super7. One of those sources has intimated that Thundercats is basically done, and L. Cypher on the matty forums was pretty clear about the fact that nothing has been announced about Thundercats (but it seems like Super7 doesn't have that license). Really a bummer, on that score, imho.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Well, since you asked!

1. Finish the vintage!
    Here are all the remaining vintage items not yet made. These would sell. I will pay good money for the vehicles, playsets, beasts, final figures, etc.... Take my money Super7! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ms-in-Classics!

Most important at this point are Stridor and Snake Mountain. I personally would love to see horses like Crystal Moonbeam, Storm, and Crystal Sun Dancer, and they'd be easy to make as the mold has been done before in Classics.

2. Missing characters from across the mythos
    a. Shezar - She is an eye catching Brazilian MOTU comic character. Take one look and tell me this would not sell! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hezar-in-MOTUC!
    b. Karg - Truly the missing piece to the Evil Warriors
    c. 200x Re-deco/“disco” Skeletor
    d. Granita - We need more Rock People. I think everyone would like to see her.
    e. Delora
    f. Songster
    g. Scrollos
    h. Illumina
    i. Melaktha
    J. King Miro
    k. Drissi
    l. Lady Slither
    m. Lubic
    n. Bubble Carriage Maiden/Joya
    o. Sharella
    p. & q. The Masks of Power Demons
    r. King Micah

3. Finish New Adventures - I used to hate New Adventures. With a passion. But the darn Four Horsemen have done some amazing sculpts I like them now. They deserve to be made. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ms-in-Classics!

What I don't want - silly characters that don't fit like Crackers the Clown, Chef Allen, the NA Scientists, etc... I also don't want to see a lot of the poorly conceived Son of He-Man stuff. Please absolutely no Skeleteen or anything from the old pitches. They deserve to stay in the trashcan they were tossed in. No desire to see a number of the new mini-comic characters either.

Thanks for listening Super7! Excited to see what you'll do!

I think most of us are on the same page as far as the remaining characters that we REAAALLY want made. For me, those would include

Mask of Power Demons
    Lodar
    Dylamug
    Granita
    Hawke/Delora
    Ice Armor He-Man
    Disks of Doom Skeletor
    Sagitar

I may be in the minority, but I am actually down for new characters. I kind of dig the Possessed Skeletor and the three other new characters. Wouldn't mind seeing Horsemen sculpted classics style versions of all 4 of these guys.
    "I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." - Mark Twain

Finish Vintage New Adventures - Kayo, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Quakke, Lizzor, Staghorn, Vizar, Butthead, Artilla, Sagitar

Use the Jetlag license - don't stop where Matty did with Crita, give us Master Sebrian, Drissi, etc

Snake Mountain / Pave the way for Playsets - Not only Snake Mountain, but Crystal Castle, Fright Zone, etc

Continue to give us Beasts/Oversized - Stridor, obviously. Mantisaur and Clawdeen (FLOCKED PLEASE), definitely. Look into the Crystal horses!

Embrace all corners of the Universe - Gorgone! Crystoll! Joya! Lodar! Scrollos! Songster! Chef Allen! *YES SOME NUTJOB WANTS CHEF ALLEN*

Vehicles! (but reconsider selling figures alongside them) - Still waiting to buy Land Shark, Bubble Carriage, and the Astrosub, seriously lemme give you my $

Continue giving us Princess of Power figures - Starburst She-Ra and the Catra variants are still waiting to be made! We need the Twiggets! Consider adding some of these characters to the Filmation/Grayskull 2.0 line (Frosta especially)
    Where's the rest of the Vintage New Adventures?
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Hoove, Chef Allen, Catra variants, Starburst She-Ra, Hunga the Harpy
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker, Shecky

Movie characters! Langella Skeletor, Lundgren He-man, Karg, etc. I've wanted these figures for almost 30 years now, and with the 30th anniversary of the film coming next year there has never been a better time to finally deliver these.
    You may have defeated us, but you'll never see this child again!

What a loaded question! What do I want for MOTUC? Plenty!

First off I don't want you to skimp on paint applications or the sculpting. I'd rather a figure be done right and cost more than try to have the figure come within a certain price range.

I want to see the sub model continue or at least do pre-orders in such a way that those of us who have been collecting since day 1 can continue to do so without missing out on a single item. I'd hate to see the line handed over to you guys only to be unable to buy something directly from the source and be forced to result to the secondary market. I think that for any exclusives that you do, you should do pre-orders allowing collectors to purchase them directly from you and then just sell your remaining stock at whatever convention it is they were made for.

Do finish the vintage New Adventures characters. It can probably be done in a few years if you're crafty about it, especially if you make some 3-packs as SDCC exclusives that again normal fans would be able to pre-order first and the rest could be sold to the general public that would gobble them up just because it's a SDCC exclusive. Personally this is a top priority in my eyes.

Continue bringing us never before made characters from concepts, to the Filmation cartoon, to the vintage mini-comics, new mini-comics and the various other medias out there. Songster, Scrollos, Hunga the Harpy, Granita, Lodar, Dylamug, Red Beast, Dragoon, Great Black Wizard, Gray, Sharella, Twiggets, Widgets, Trollans, Dream Mistress, etc... These are the type of new characters I want to see first and foremost going forward. I want these types of characters before creating brand new characters out of thin air. I know you are eager to leave your mark on this line but don't ignore the past for it.

Army builders, we need more of them, especially for the villains. Horde Troopers, Snake Men, Skelcons, it would be nice if there was an army builder subscription of some sort for those of us who enjoy to army build.

Vehicles, beasts and playsets, we need more of these. Stridor, Attak Trak, Land Shark, Mantisaur, the Dinos, Fright Zone, Slime Pit, etc... Get us some bigger items here and there. If you think an item would be too expensive to make, I'd be happy if you took a break from making figures for 1 year, just so you could give us the chance of getting that 1 ginormous playset. I would definitely sacrifice a year of figures to get that beautiful Snake Mountain and at the size of the original prototype rather than the one one reduced in size.

Variants. These are a slippery slope, we all have variants that we love, while some that we probably don't care about too much. I would like to see variants kept out of the main line and put in their own separate line. So if you want to give us 200x variants, come up with a 200x sub/mini-sub, just like what was done with Club Grayskull for the Filmation variants.

Do-overs. If you think you can improve on something that was previously done, go for it. Shatter proof Roboto and Goddess, giants that stand 2 feet tall, Sorceress with fixed wings. If you think you can improve on certain figures with shortcomings, by all means, fix them, I don't mind revisiting those characters a second time.

Fan choice characters. I do like this concept and think that it would be fun if you dug around in the archives and presented us with some of the cooler looking concepts for us to vote on which we'd like to see brought to life.

Don't repaint MOTUC figures like you do with MOTUSCLES and the Kenner style figures. Just. Don't.

Keep the line going as long as you can is what I want to see most. Honestly, I can go for another 100-150 unique characters found throughout the various eras of MOTU, I know some people say we are scratching the bottom of the barrel, but I personally feel there's still plenty of great characters out there to be made that can only enrich this wonderful universe.

As we approach year 10 of MOTUC, I challenge you to make it to year 15!

P.S. I still want King Hiss' Slave Girl.
    Last edited by Jean; July 22, 2016 at 09:35am.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Inappropriate Tree Hugger The.Idea.of.Evil's Avatar
    Since DAY 1 of MOTUC I've been waiting for 200X versions of Evil Lyn and the Sorceress.

Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    In all seriousness, I would LOVE to see more Giants, and I think they're right up their alley given they already did the test shot ones and they love the retro stuff. I really hope they give us more Giants!
    I'd go for this. At least finish the original 8. Great idea!!
    Mer Man,Teela and how about Faker

Heroic Warrior
    #1... do not make it a chore to collect. Seriously.

- Easy pre-orders
    - Decent shipping for internationals
    - No hard to find, exclusive, chase BS... just STOP with that crap

Horde mummy would be cool. But at this point, everything's gravy for me.
    bnl4life

Queen Andreeno
    Tuvar
    Buddha
    Lady Slither
    Fangor
    King Miro (200x)
    Centaur Chief (MYP)
    Evil-lyn (MYP)
    Tri-Klops (dc Comics or 200x)
    Sorceress ( 200X- MYP)
    Delora -Filmation
    General Tataran
    Rajar
    Great Black Wizard
    Roboto 200X
    King Randor 200X
    Queen Marlena 200X
    Kay-La
    Catra (Panther form)
    ABC GIANTS ....ALL 3 of them!

200X-MYP Skeletor

Snake Mountain
    Fright Zone ...FILMATION

Attack Trak

Turbodactyl
    Bionitops
    T-rex
    Gigantisaur

These would all make me one happy camper! I sure hope we see every single one.

Yes...
    Green Sorceress Teela
    Saryn
    General Rattlor
    Snake Armor He-man Shield
    Last edited by T-man; July 22, 2016 at 01:13am.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

I want Classics (and its spin-off lines) to continue mostly the way it has. Same style, same size, bringing from all eras, including concepts.

Of course I have to say, I want Filmation Marzo! :P
    He's really distinct from the 200X one, has a unique look on his own, and was a rare multi-episode villain.

Also, try to get around to 200X Sorceress. Whether or not you like her as the Sorceress, it's still a really striking and unique design.

If Super7 starts making all new conceived characters, I am O U T!!!

What was the biggest complaint about ToyGuru? Him shoehorning in his new characters and take on the mythos.

If Super7 does this, say sayonara to your sales.

The ONLY thing Super7 can do is offer a 2017 line that compares to that of 2016. They have to pull from the top tier of the polls, mixing in mini-comics, NA, 200X, Filmation and a quirky pick like Songster. STRIDOR is a must.

Brian Flynn needs to listen to the fans or risk being the next Neitlich.

If we do not see Lodar, Granita, Hawke, Stridor, Lizzor, etc., but instead get offered "Zombie Skeletor" and the 3 Terrors, then say goodbye to my $$$.

I would gladly buy an Unmasked Battle Armor Mighty Spector, before I would ever spend money on a Super7 original character.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Filmation merman, filmation Teela and filmation Man At Arms would be stellar
    Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/jcmilone

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfanar View Post
    #1... do not make it a chore to collect. Seriously.

- Easy pre-orders
    - Decent shipping for internationals
    - No hard to find, exclusive, chase BS... just STOP with that crap
    I second this! I'm burnt out after 8 years and the hunt is not fun anymore. I'm getting too old and gas still costs near $3 in California so the hunt is over. Make collecting easy and fun again! Weird variants are cool here and there but keep them for exclusives if you must. Main line characters or even some new characters should never be sold as con or chase exclusives! I never did get my Rotar Vs. Twistoid!
    Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Great responses. In addition to saying what you'd like to see, don't forget to also say what you don't want.

My feelings echo what many here have said.

WANTS

* The line should be easy to collect. Keep an all-in sub model for completists that includes everything. Have DOS or pre-orders for those who are not completists.

* I'd like the line to continue featuring characters from every era and avenue of the brand's history - Filmation, MYP, Jetlag, minicomics, 87 movie, NA, Power Tour, newspaper strip, US, German, Italian, Brazilian, and UK comics, German audio plays, Golden and Ladybird books, POG, selected MOTU and POP concepts, etc. Those are the main sources from which I'd like to see this line continue to pull. That kind of rich diversity is one of the most exciting things about Classics. Don't kill that.

* Characters that are most wanted by fans. Look to the big fan poll from last year: http://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=4963

* Interaction with, and listening to the fandom.

* Snake Mountain. Duh.

DON'T WANTS

* Impossible to get figures that are only available at a con for a short time. Make everything easily accessible and available to this hardcore fanbase.

* A zillion repaints of one character. That's just annoying.

* Bizarre things like Terror Claws Mantenna, Kabuki Trap Jaw, and Grayscale Glimmer. Nooooo thanks.

* Variants - unless they have precedence or matter in some way. 200X Sorceress, Blue Vest Adam, Starburst She-Ra are all legit variants for example. Red bodysuit Man-At-Arms (which I think would fall under my "bizarre things" comment above), not so much.

JURY'S OUT

I'm a little nervous about new characters. I'm open to new characters, sure, but limit it to only one a year if you're doing say a six or seven figure lineup. If the lineup is smaller than that, then I'd want the focus on the wanted characters from existing media, without question. The new characters should not be released instead of characters we've wanted for decades. I understand wanting to add something to the brand's legacy, but this should not be done at the expense of long-desired characters. So, I'd say new characters should be the exception, not the norm. If new characters overload the line, people are going to be really turned off that they got the new character instead of Lodar. So yeah, I'm open to some new, cool characters but only if they are included sparingly.

PERSONAL WANTS LIST
    Too many to list. See Gbagok's list and add Sharella.

Some of my picks would include:

Karg (this has to happen somehow)
    Granita
    Twiggets (Sprag, Sprocker, Spritina)
    Lodar
    Lady Slither
    Dylamug
    Sharella
    Horde Mummy
    200X Miro
    Quakke
    Master Sebrian
    Scrollos
    Songster
    Lizorr
    Kayo
    Melaktha
    Green Concept Witch
    Sagitar
    Hunga the Harpy
    Kex Queen
    Shezar
    Minox
    Duke Tiberon
    Nocturna
    Fang-Or
    Illumina
    Princess Kirma
    Hoove
    Kittrina
    Lt. Andra
    Tarrak
    Sawtooth
    Prince Dakon
    200X Hawk
    Joya
    Artilla
    Stridor
    Attak Trak
    The Collector
    and many, many more.

I know several of these are obscure and will probably never happen (Duke Tiberon FTW!), but the ones nearer the top of my list like Granita, Karg, Lodar, Twiggets, Mummy, rest of NA, etc are must-haves for me.
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; July 22, 2016 at 12:59am.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Serving the Universe DennyCrane's Avatar
    As for me, everyone pretty much has covered the vast majority of wants throughout the MotU mythos for minor and background characters. So how about some decent re-issues of the major characters for those of us who came into this line late and had to face coughing up hundreds of dollars to have that figure to complete the collection? This would be the perfect time to sprinkle them in as variants or "chase" figures if you will. I know the majority seem to be against the whole variant concept, but if done right this would be the best time to bring them back. You could even repackage them (to keep the value of the originals) in whatever new packaging you may be planning. But even if you don't have new packaging, that would be ok too. Because these are toys first right? No one said they can't be reissued (just look at Transformers).

Action Features: I would like these to return (not in some kitschy non-true way) to properly recreate the originals. I personally think the Classics would a lot more "fun" with those features intact, rather than boring add-on pieces. As long as it doesn't inhibit poseability.

Any chance this license will allow you to at least reissue the Snake Mountain environment statue? That was around for maybe a day. If this is the only Snake Mountain we can get out of this arrangement, well at least it's something. And while you're at it, how about a Fright Zone and Crystal Castle! I've grown to appreciate the value of a smaller footprint (miniature) in a collection over the years, and these would just look spectacular together.

Please don't drop your other lines to concentrate on Classics mainly or only. You've shown yourselves to be innovators, and there are still plenty of us who dig the direction you're going with the retro stuff. Don't want that to die like what usually happens with passion projects when suddenly a big license is attained to overshadow (*cough* Hot Toys Iron Man). The art on the retros is simply beautiful and I look forward to eventually owning the rest of the original toyline on Kenner cardback.

For the love of God, find some way to acquire and finish Thundercats!!! Buy the whole license. Barware, retro 3.75" and Playsets & Muscles galore. I'll have them all.
    Shop DC Collectibles for Pop Culture Entertainment -
    Hot Toys, Action Figures, Game & Hobby, Comic Book, Retro / Vintage & More!
    http://DCCollect.com • #24Tuesday • Free Shipping • More!

Get Social for the latest news and reviews, product updates and sale announcements:
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Pinterest

I echo Penny's do not wants. I did not like the giant, crazy coloured "test shot" He-Man and Skeletor figures they did last year. I would not want any MOTUC figures like that. Same with grayscale.

New characters could be fun, but they should REALLY limit that at first to test the waters and see how it goes.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Here's what I'd like to see:

Top Fan Wants

Obviously, the top requested characters from the fan polls should be a priority. Characters like Hunga the Harpy, Kittrina, Lodar, Granita, Dree Elle, the Masks of Power demons, Dylamug and King Miro are the types of figures the fanbase wants to see.

New Adventures

The vintage New Adventures line NEEDS to be completed. They've been some of the best updated characters in MOTUC and some of the cooler looking characters remain like Lizorr, Quakke, Hoove and Staghorn. Not to mention Sagitar who is a top want amongst the fans, even those who don't care for NA.

Characters important to the mythos

Master Sebrian, Son of Skeletor, Melaktha, Songster, and Scrollos.

Vintage and MOTUC Mini Comics and Concept figures

Illumina, Prince Dakon, Bubblor, Saw-Tooth, Joya, Green Concept Witch, Lady Slither, Three-Beast, Horde Mummy, Red Beast, Great Black Wizard, and Sharella would all make great additions to MOTUC.

1987 Movie Characters

This has been a dream for many MOTU fans for a long, long time. Let's make it happen!! Give us Skeletor, He-Man, Evil-Lyn, Detective Lubic, Karg, Shock Troopers, Pig Boy, God Skeletor and Worruck!! I'd also take these as a ReAction type line as well.

New Characters

I'm all for new characters, in moderation. I really dig the new "Three Terrors" characters that Super 7 introduced and I'd love a more classicized Terror Wolf in MOTUC!! As long as the new characters are cool and are kept to a minimum, I think it'll add a lot to the line.

Vehicles, Beasts and Play Sets

Let's get Snake Mountain released. It would be a crime if that prototype didn't make it to production. As for vehicles and beasts, it's easy to see what the fans want. Things like the Land Shark, Attak Trak, Mantisaur, Clawdeen and the POP horses are all highly requested.

Dragoon

I NEED Dragoon!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Great responses. In addition to saying what you'd like to see, don't forget to also say what you don't want.

I will echo what many here have said.

WANTS

* The line should be easy to collect. Keep an all-in sub model for completists that includes everything. Have DOS or pre-orders for those who are not completists.

* I'd like the line to continue featuring characters from every era and avenue of the brand's history - Filmation, MYP, Jetlag, minicomics, 87 movie, NA, Power Tour, newspaper strip, US, German, Italian, Brazilian, and UK comics, German audio plays, Golden and Ladybird books, POG, selected MOTU and POP concepts, etc. Those are the main sources from which I'd like to see this line continue to pull. That kind of rich diversity is one of the most exciting things about Classics. Don't kill that. I'm open to new characters, sure, but limit it to maybe one a year if you're doing say a six or seven figure lineup. If the lineup is smaller than that, then I'd want the focus on the wanted characters from existing media for sure. The new characters should not be released instead of characters we've wanted for decades.

* Characters that are most wanted by fans. Look to the big fan poll from last year: http://www.he-man.org/news_article.php?id=4963

* Snake Mountain. Duh.

DON'T WANTS

* Impossible to get figures that are only available at a con for a short time. Make everything easily accessible and available to this hardcore fanbase.

* A zillion repaints of one character. That's just annoying.

* Bizarre things like Terror Claws Mantenna, Kabuki Trap Jaw, and Grayscale Glimmer. Nooooo thanks.

* Keep original characters limited to one or so per year. Once the demanded characters are out of the way in a couple of years, then maybe increase it to two or three per year. Wanting to put your mark on MOTU and adding something to the legacy is understandable, but be careful not to step over the stuff people actually want in order to do that.

* Variants - unless they have precedence or matter in some way. 200X Sorceress, Blue Vest Adam, Starburst She-Ra are all legit variants for example. Red bodysuit Man-At-Arms, not so much.

PERSONAL WANTS LIST
    Too many to list. See Gbagok's list and add Sharella.

I guess some of my top picks would be:

Karg (this has to happen somehow)
    Granita
    Twiggets (Sprag, Sprocker, Spritina)
    Lodar
    Lady Slither
    Dylamug
    Sharella
    Horde Mummy
    200X Miro
    Quakke
    Master Sebrian
    Scrollos
    Songster
    Lizorr
    Kayo
    Melaktha
    Concept Witch
    Sagitar
    Hunga the Harpy
    Shezar
    Minox
    Duke Tiberon
    Nocturna
    Fang-Or
    Illumina
    Princess Kirma
    Hoove
    Kittrina
    Lt. Andra
    Tarrak
    Sawtooth
    Prince Dakon
    and many, many more.
    This has my vote! Thank you for helping me save time!

Heroic Warrior
    If it ain't broke don't mess with it. That applies to club Grayskull. Keep the packaging. Keep the focus on characters who had a vintage motu figure and appeared in the cartoon-man at arms, fisto, teela, mekaneck, stratos, zodac with his cosmic chair, whiplash, hordak, sorceress with a better face and soft goods cape, Grizzlor with sculpted fur, mantenna, filmation paint deco shadow weaver, filmation paint deco entrapta, she-ra, bow, frosta, mermista etc. I mean most of the parts for the filmation animated look were tooled this year this only really requiring for most characters just a head and harness in a lot of cases.

Id also ask for one figure each month for club grayskull, rather than no-monthly like 2016-- in order to not drag out the line for years. Two really good years maybe. 2.5 or 3 would give filmation fans a complete collection of the major characters from both MOTu and POP. And please offer the sub so those of us can just order the sub and have our figures delivered to our doorstep without having to worry about ordering every month

Also do away with chase figures

Don't pack accessories from MOTUC in with Club Grayskull and vice versa

If you do a SDCC exclusives make them available to non attendees online and please don't make or do sdcc only items the way matty did with Imp as a treasure chest

When you get around to a Club Grayskull Hordak please include at least a few of his notable transformed looks
    Last edited by degra; July 21, 2016 at 10:50pm.

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Pre-orders would be so fantastic for non-subbers! And I agree that hard to get limited figures are not something I like either.
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"