Thread: Need some help

Need some help

Hello all. Haven't been on in awhile. But like the title says I need some help. My girls tires all need to be replaced. Someone messed them up and neither of us have worked in awhile. I need to get four new tires for her so she can make it to interviews. Looking at prices online looks like it's gonna be about $500 installed. So I need to step up and help. I have a crap ton of sealed 2000x figures way too many to list and vehicles. So tell me what you're looking for and a reasonable price your willing to pay. And I will let you know if I have it. Like I said I haven't been on in awhile and since I've been out of work I haven't been collecting so not really sure on pricing so please give reasonable offers. I have a couple things listed on e-bay already have all 47 of my vintage mini comics listed and my sdcc King Grayskull. Username kbru9756 if interested. I have sold and traded on the forums before but it's been awhile so if you feel more comfortable I can create eBay listing for any items I have. Okay well just hoping for a miracle please contact if you're looking for something. Also if there's anything that you see that I have posted in the past in the collecting area of the web site I should still have all those items as well. Mods if there is a problem with this post please let me know.
    Last edited by Loki; July 28, 2016 at 06:02am. Reason: Message to mods

you have any 200x comics?

image.jpgimage.jpg
    A couple what are you looking for?

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question for everyone. I have 103 total with no duplicates movie stickers unused and 15 foil stickers from that set also no duplicates. What are these going for now a days?

Any figures in the snakemen packaging?
    Like anyone could even know that

Just sold most of them in one big lot. Still have most the vehicles in the snakemen packages.

hey mate I'm in need of a war whale you got one?