Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: He-Man: Tappers of Grayskull mobile game! Winterfest 2017 Update

My He-Man is over 3000 and in she-ra land she is over 1000. I have been focusing more on He-Man and just unlocked fisto a week ago.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MotuWahn View Post
    Oh sorry. I am at Level 3300 by He-Man. She-Ra is only 2.050. Didn't know, that the dimensional artifacts only drop by She-Ra. Thank you. So i can play She-Ra until I have the last two ones and He-Man for tournaments, right? There is no benefit in playing him over the 3300 Level?
    The She-Ra boards are where you have to go higher in levels to get the dimensional artifacts that help you skip levels on both the He-Man and She-Ra boards.

Someone here knows better, but I feel like She-Ra's battlefield 3000 is where you unlock the last dimensional artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    My He-Man is over 3000 and in she-ra land she is over 1000. I have been focusing more on He-Man and just unlocked fisto a week ago.
    I think most people focus on the He-Man board, just because it's where you play the tournaments. I wish the She-Ra board had tournaments too! The only reason I keep playing her section is to try and unlock those dimensional artifacts.

I also don't like how the artifact that increases Swift Wind's powers is NOT balanced for the She-Ra board. It's very weak compared to the artifacts that increase the Skill powers. It's balanced on the He-Man board for Battle Cat and the other Skills.

Anyway, keep pushing! And keep time travelling. I made the mistake early on of not time travelling. I wish I had done it regularly as using those keys to increase the powers of the artifacts is crucial.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

stained glass artist fishbrigade's Avatar
    So how do we get Cross of Exuberance?

I've got He-Man up to 3000 and Shera at above 2800. I'm guessing it's linked to achievements of something.

Sucks they are not updating this. I enjoyed the stickers. I wish they would do one more update and fix my top 5 beefs:

1. Make and LTE version. This simple game sucks so much juice!
    2. The leveling masters 10x & 100x should always be 'open' and the bio card should only pop up when the picture framed image is touched, not the whole character bar.
    3. Make the He-Man/Shera heroes/villains different. Eliminate the character crossovers.
    4. Continue to fix up the costumes. Specifically the cost/power ratio. Love the idea of making more and expanding the seasonal stuff.
    5. More stickers
    Over 40 successful trades here on the org feedback

Quote Originally Posted by fishbrigade View Post
    So how do we get Cross of Exuberance?

I've got He-Man up to 3000 and Shera at above 2800. I'm guessing it's linked to achievements of something.
    Like I mentioned a few posts back, I'm assuming it's battlefield #3000 on the She-Ra board that unlocks it.
    That's my guess anyway.

Heck, I can't get past battlefield #2850 on He-Man. So I can't even fathom getting to #3000 on She-Ra's game if I can't even reach that on He-Man's game.
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

You have to level up She-Ra to 3000 to get the Cross of Exuberance. It took me forever to get there.

stained glass artist fishbrigade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Heck, I can't get past battlefield #2850 on He-Man. So I can't even fathom getting to #3000 on She-Ra's game if I can't even reach that on He-Man's game.
    If you are going for a high level then spend your diamonds in the store on ‘cowardly enemies’ that will decrease the monsters per stage. Get it down to one monster and the boss by buying multiple times. Then use Orko mimicry to see if will initiate sacrifice. Then sacrifice and use your timer to decrease sacrifice reload time and wait it out. Keep doing that and you’ll get there.

Thanks Breitbert14 for the confirmation. Level 3000 coming up.
    Over 40 successful trades here on the org feedback

Uh oh. Does anyone know why Tappers is no longer on Google Play Store? It's still on the Apple Store. And it's still listed on Animoca Brand's site with a link to both the Google and the Apple stores. But, you can't reinstall it currently.

I noticed a few days ago that the functionality on the daily rewards was not working right. So I figured I'd uninstall and reinstall. But, it's not in my installed app list for me to uninstall. And that's when I found it wasn't listed on the Google Play store.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Uh oh. Does anyone know why Tappers is no longer on Google Play Store? It's still on the Apple Store. And it's still listed on Animoca Brand's site with a link to both the Google and the Apple stores. But, you can't reinstall it currently.
    what's the point with this videogame val? weird still people playing with this?
    hopefully more mobile games will follow thru as soon as the franchise will be in full relaunch, a ps4 videogame woul be awesome too
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

I still play this whenever I want to kill ten minutes I'd love a few more daft little time waster apps, something like a "ram man" subway surfers clone would be quality.

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk