Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 334

Thread: He-Man: Tappers of Grayskull mobile game! Winterfest 2017 Update

  1. #76
    Mix 'n' Match Monger wallbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    1,856
    I put it on my wife's phone. It's kinda meh. Certainly better than twiddling your thumbs or smoking a cigarette if you have a wait. My son likes playing it. Played it more than Poke'Mon Go. The first MOTU mobile game was better even if the controls weren't as responsive as I'd have liked. For the most part, I'll stick to making my own MOTU characters in other games like in the WWE series.
    I make my own MOTU video game stuff. Check it out.

    dA - wallbie.deviantart.com
    YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/wallbieswarriors
    Daily Motion - http://www.dailymotion.com/wallbie#video=x14o6e4

  2. #77
    Lord of the Patch baronterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    Posts
    6,222
    I cannot play mobile games because I do not (will not) have a smart phone. I will not be able to play this and it looks very much not like a game.

    That being said I think it's great MOTU themed stuff is still being created.

    Most importantly this video was Amazing! Mr. Oppenheimer sounded great (better than the super 7 episode) and it was cool seeing/hearing an old style commercial.

    I will happily watch more of these. Really enjoyed it.

  3. #78
    Heroic Warrior Arvulis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In the Timeless Dimension
    Posts
    1,501
    I installed it on my iphone and I do like it lol Everything is translated in French and the right french names, that's great !
    I already unlocked most of the characters but I am looking for the end of the game ! Thanks Daniel for the advertising

    Now seing the skelcons remind me we haven't go any news from matty about them...

  4. #79
    Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lansing, KS
    Posts
    829
    Been playing for a few days now, I like the game. Tappers of Grayskull is a good tapper-idle game, easy to pick up for a few minutes here and there. The daily bonus seems linked to a near 24 hour cycle, that's a little frustrating compared to linking the daily bonus to sequential calendar days but not really a big deal in the scheme of things.

  5. #80
    Pillar of the Community hadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    8,736
    Seems like the videos have been broken today. I needs my double gold, man! And my Ram Man is dead...I couldn't watch a commercial to bring him back to life.

  6. #81
    Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lansing, KS
    Posts
    829
    Yeah, the ad videos seem to have been acting up the last few days for me. The double gold reward from idling has been glitchy for me too, the video will play but sometimes the gold is not doubled.

  7. #82
    Heroic Warrior Eagledmasters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Seems like the videos have been broken today. I needs my double gold, man! And my Ram Man is dead...I couldn't watch a commercial to bring him back to life.
    Yeah, ever since the update
    Orko's much needed gold is malfunctioning. I'm getting the frustrating "oops .... no commercial avaiable" a lot now. : I love the game, but I hope they fix this asap.
    I'm a musician, and if you'd please check out my music, I'd be so grateful. Like it on facebook here:
    www.facebook.com/peterdamoremusic

  8. #83
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    36,842
    Check out Episode 2 of their new web series:
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  9. #84
    Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    723
    That video was great!

    #HeMansGotJokes

  10. #85
    Heroic Warrior nickdoobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    728
    I thought it was just my old ipad acting up. This game crashes like crazy for me. It's usally after I was a video and am ready to collect my gold.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

  11. #86
    Broncos lovin' admin! dorrmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    15,350
    Has anyone had any luck doubling the gold that the Masters collected while you were away? I've tried a couple of times, but absolutely nothing happens, and I miss out on the non-doubled gold to boot.

    I haven't had problems with the game crashing, but more often than not, there are no videos available from Orko or the store.

  12. #87
    It says ICEMAN oICEMANo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    9,484
    Where is Man-E-Faces??
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

  13. #88
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    259
    What is considered the end of the game - unlocking all characters?

    I have been playing for thirteen days, and I unlocked Roboto yesterday. I have only Queen Marlena to go.

  14. #89
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    36,842
    Roboto?? Wow, man. Nice!


    I just unlocked Sorceress a few days ago. I usually play for about 5 or 10 minutes each day on a break.

    I think for right now, unlocking all the heroes is probably the big goal for the current game. But they have said more updates are in the planning stage.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  15. #90
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Cartographer View Post
    What is considered the end of the game - unlocking all characters?

    I have been playing for thirteen days, and I unlocked Roboto yesterday. I have only Queen Marlena to go.
    After I got Queen Marlena, I've stopped playing. Unless you're into completing all Achievements or getting to the top of Leaderboards there is nothing else worth doing until extra content is released.

  16. #91
    Broncos lovin' admin! dorrmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    15,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesmai View Post
    After I got Queen Marlena, I've stopped playing. Unless you're into completing all Achievements or getting to the top of Leaderboards there is nothing else worth doing until extra content is released.
    Did you spend any real-life money getting that far, or just all time?

  17. #92
    SoH Supporter He-Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    7,898
    After I unlocked the Goddess I time traveled for the keys a d now I'm back to trying to get her again. Im slowly losing interest but I really wanna get them all lol.

  18. #93
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Did you spend any real-life money getting that far, or just all time?
    Yes I did spend real life money. Kudos to anyone who doesn't and can get that far. I don't even want to know how long that would take. I focused all upgrades on gold earning and then damage output.

  19. #94
    The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Posts
    2,587
    I may be in the minority, but I love this game!!! I find it extremely addictive and fun!! Thank God there are only 20 masters to unlock because if there were more I would give myself tendinitis 😅

    As of yesterday, I unlocked all 20 masters and have 21 of the artifacts. I refuse to time travel to this point bc I didn't want to lose any of my hard earned goodies😆

    I wish I could get the other motu mobile game but it came out at a time when I did not have a tablet or smart phone...

  20. #95
    Heroic Warrior Donimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nowhere, US
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Has anyone had any luck doubling the gold that the Masters collected while you were away? I've tried a couple of times, but absolutely nothing happens, and I miss out on the non-doubled gold to boot.

    I haven't had problems with the game crashing, but more often than not, there are no videos available from Orko or the store.
    I contacted them thru the game about the issues with obtaining gold and watching videos. The wrote back and said that there is a glitch that they hope to fix in the near future. It was suggested that I don't try to double gold or watch videos. That's pretty crappy because it makes it even harder than it already is to level up. I have lost interest due to these issues.

  21. #96
    The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Posts
    2,587
    I've had issues with the videos as well. I thought it was the lack of strength in WiFi. It works about half the time for me...

  22. #97
    Broncos lovin' admin! dorrmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    15,350
    Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    I may be in the minority, but I love this game!!! I find it extremely addictive and fun!! Thank God there are only 20 masters to unlock because if there were more I would give myself tendinitis ��

    As of yesterday, I unlocked all 20 masters and have 21 of the artifacts. I refuse to time travel to this point bc I didn't want to lose any of my hard earned goodies��

    I wish I could get the other motu mobile game but it came out at a time when I did not have a tablet or smart phone...
    I agree. I'm loving it. I time traveled about 13 times to boost artifact count and level them up. I originally hit a wall right after unlocking the Goddess. I just couldn't get enough gold saved up. Now I've unlocked through Fisto, and most of the Masters are leveled up to 3000. That really does boost their damage!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    I contacted them thru the game about the issues with obtaining gold and watching videos. The wrote back and said that there is a glitch that they hope to fix in the near future. It was suggested that I don't try to double gold or watch videos. That's pretty crappy because it makes it even harder than it already is to level up. I have lost interest due to these issues.
    Cool to know. Thanks!

    I've had better luck with videos here the last few days, but I still don't try and double any gold.

  23. #98
    Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lansing, KS
    Posts
    829
    Anyone have an idea how the daily bonus (the day 5 bonus) for keys works? The last time it said I was going to get 14,600% for keys. I had been holding onto my keys since my last time travel and had 1.46K keys but the bonus only raised my keys to around 1.92K keys -- only around 500 keys.

  24. #99
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Marvel View Post
    Anyone have an idea how the daily bonus (the day 5 bonus) for keys works? The last time it said I was going to get 14,600% for keys. I had been holding onto my keys since my last time travel and had 1.46K keys but the bonus only raised my keys to around 1.92K keys -- only around 500 keys.
    I believe that the percentage is meaningless and that the bonus is just a one-time influx. It does not appear to multiply the keys you get from time traveling or finishing levels that are a multiple of ten, or spending crystals. Drop the final two zeros to determine the number of keys. If the text states 14,600%, you should receive a one-time bonus of 146 keys.

    I time traveled from level 2,050 or so. I was disappointed to find that there is no multiplier.

  25. #100
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Canal Winchester, OH
    Posts
    46
    According to the latest update:

    Scan He-Man NFC items bought from PowerCore to unlock secret abilities for your Masters!
    The picture when choosing this skill makes it look like these are hexagonal discs, but apparently we can enter or scan from QR codes too.

    So, does anybody have any information on these PowerCore items? Are they discs or are they more like amiibo?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •