Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: He-Man: Tappers of Grayskull mobile game! Winterfest 2017 Update

Quote Originally Posted by Middangeard View Post
    According to the latest update:

The picture when choosing this skill makes it look like these are hexagonal discs, but apparently we can enter or scan from QR codes too.

So, does anybody have any information on these PowerCore items? Are they discs or are they more like amiibo?
    I second your question!
    J-DUBYA!!

FEEDBACK LINK http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205315

J to the DUB at YA

I read that there's special taps/swipes you can do on certain stages that give extra damage with this recent update. Darned if I can figure it out though.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I read that there's special taps/swipes you can do on certain stages that give extra damage with this recent update. Darned if I can figure it out though.
    Try making triangle, square, bow-tie horizontal, bow-tie vertical, lightning bolt, and a star shape (5 points on the star). One of the choices usually gives 50% DPS bonus, while the others give 20%, its random and last until then end of the 5-stage sequence.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, if you swipe rather than tap, you can draw shapes that provide a DPS bonus. All shapes provide at least a 20% bonus, but each stage type has one shape that provides a 50% bonus. Following is a partial list of shapes and the stage type that gives a 50% bonus:

Shape Stage
    Triangle Desert, Mount Barathrum
    Diamond Ice
    Square Forest, Dunes of Doom (pipes on a wall)
    Lightning Bolt Plains, Castle Grayskull
    Bow-Tie Mystic Mountains (a cave with crystals)
    Star (Pentagram) Zagraz Mountain (a mountain with a star near it peak)
    Hourglass Temple of Hordak (lava fields)
    Last edited by Grayskull Cartographer; October 7, 2016 at 08:52pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Middangeard View Post
    According to the latest update:

The picture when choosing this skill makes it look like these are hexagonal discs, but apparently we can enter or scan from QR codes too.

So, does anybody have any information on these PowerCore items? Are they discs or are they more like amiibo?
    Yeah I don't get it either. What am I supposed to scan?

BTW the most important thing to get far in the game is to time travel often. I usually time travel as soon as my Masters are unable to defeat the enemies without me tapping. Basically, the game plays itself at this point and all I do is level up my Masters and He-Man and his skills. I have unlocked all characters, I have all 37 artifacts and when I Time travel from level 2500, I get roughly 530,000 magic keys.
    Awesome sticker included!

Quote Originally Posted by imonmywayup View Post
    Try making triangle, square, bow-tie horizontal, bow-tie vertical, lightning bolt, and a star shape (5 points on the star). One of the choices usually gives 50% DPS bonus, while the others give 20%, its random and last until then end of the 5-stage sequence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull Cartographer View Post
    Yes, if you swipe rather than tap, you can draw shapes that provide a DPS bonus. All shapes provide at least a 20% bonus, but each stage type has one shape that provides a 50% bonus. Following is a partial list of shapes and the stage type that gives a 50% bonus:

Shape Stage
    Triangle Desert, Mount Barathrum
    Diamond Ice
    Square Forest, Dunes of Doom (pipes on a wall)
    Lightning Bolt Plains, Castle Grayskull
    Bow-Tie Mystic Mountains (a cave with crystals)
    Star (Pentagram) Zagraz Mountain (a mountain with a star near it peak)
    Hourglass Temple of Hordak (lava fields)
    Awesome!

I guess it now makes sense what the icons that pop up in the lower left part of the screen are.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    Yeah I don't get it either. What am I supposed to scan?

BTW the most important thing to get far in the game is to time travel often. I usually time travel as soon as my Masters are unable to defeat the enemies without me tapping. Basically, the game plays itself at this point and all I do is level up my Masters and He-Man and his skills. I have unlocked all characters, I have all 37 artifacts and when I Time travel from level 2500, I get roughly 530,000 magic keys.
    530,000?!? Dang. Are most of your artifacts leveled to max?

Awesome!

I guess it now makes sense what the icons that pop up in the lower left part of the screen are.

530,000?!? Dang. Are most of your artifacts leveled to max?
    I think there are just certain artifacts that can be leveled to max. Among them are the different Runes, the Wizard Hat, the Most sic Box and others. I doubt that the Sun Stone can be leveled to max. Mine is at level 216, which gives me 1080% keys from Time Travelling.
    I Time Travel almost every day. It's the only way to get that far in the game.

I Time Travel almost every day. It's the only way to get that far in the game.
    Wow! I avoid time traveling like the plague. I've only done it once.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    Wow! I avoid time traveling like the plague. I've only done it once.
    I think the concept of the game requires you to time travel often. You can't get past a certain stage without upgrading your artifacts and you need to time travel in order to upgrade them because you need magic keys to do so. Each time you time travel you become incredibly more powerful and can race through the game at incredible speed.

I've time travelled 40 times and I have 20 artifacts. How many artifacts do I need to be able to beat the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad2dbone View Post
    I've time travelled 40 times and I have 20 artifacts. How many artifacts do I need to be able to beat the game?
    I don't think there's an "end" to the game.

By the way, I've only time traveled 13 times, and I have 21 artifacts. I don't think there's a "proper" strategy to this game.

Heroic Warrior
    I think the concept of the game requires you to time travel often. You can't get past a certain stage without upgrading your artifacts and you need to time travel in order to upgrade them because you need magic keys to do so. Each time you time travel you become incredibly more powerful and can race through the game at incredible speed.

What is it that time travel improves? Does it increase the speed with which magic keys are earned? Does it add a bonus to DPS?

What is it that time travel improves? Does it increase the speed with which magic keys are earned? Does it add a bonus to DPS?
    You acquire magic keys by time travelling. With the keys you buy and improve artifacts. The artifacts give you the things you have mentioned and much more.

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    I think it works multiple ways. I have 28 artifacts without ever time traveling and all the masters unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    I think it works multiple ways. I have 28 artifacts without ever time traveling and all the masters unlocked.
    That's what I'm planning. No 88 miles an hour for me.

Heroic Warrior
    I think Grayskull's Heir is probably right. I unlocked all characters around stage 1950 without time traveling. I then time traveled once to determine how the daily bonus worked. I then worked my way up to stage 2300. My goal was to reach stage 2500 because that is the last stage for which there is an achievement. However, I spent a great deal of time sacrificing characters and watching ads to make it from 2300 to 2505.

Only in a few chunks of stages between 2300 and 2505 did I find it practical to upgrade characters enough to defeat the enemies without sacrifice. I do not anticipate gaining gold quickly enough to level characters to match enemies after stage 2500. When I time traveled from level 2505, I received around 42,000 keys, thanks to the Sun Stone, which provided a 100% bonus.

I suspect that if I continue playing this game, the only way to get strong enough is to put more keys into the Sun Stone, which does not appear to have a maximum level.

Yes, it is possible to unlock all characters with time traveling, but if the ultimate goal is to climb the leader board, it is necessary to complete another 1500 or so stages.

Here are the number of levels completed by the top ten positions on the leader board.

1. 57,658
    2-3. 10,000
    4-10. 3,500

I would be interested in knowing how, if at all, anyone made it to stage 3,500 without time traveling.

I think Grayskull's Heir is probably right. I unlocked all characters around stage 1950 without time traveling. I then time traveled once to determine how the daily bonus worked. I then worked my way up to stage 2300. My goal was to reach stage 2500 because that is the last stage for which there is an achievement. However, I spent a great deal of time sacrificing characters and watching ads to make it from 2300 to 2505.

Only in a few chunks of stages between 2300 and 2505 did I find it practical to upgrade characters enough to defeat the enemies without sacrifice. I do not anticipate gaining gold quickly enough to level characters to match enemies after stage 2500. When I time traveled from level 2505, I received around 42,000 keys, thanks to the Sun Stone, which provided a 100% bonus.

I suspect that if I continue playing this game, the only way to get strong enough is to put more keys into the Sun Stone, which does not appear to have a maximum level.

Yes, it is possible to unlock all characters with time traveling, but if the ultimate goal is to climb the leader board, it is necessary to complete another 1500 or so stages.

Here are the number of levels completed by the top ten positions on the leader board.

1. 57,658
    2-3. 10,000
    4-10. 3,500

I would be interested in knowing how, if at all, anyone made it to stage 3,500 without time traveling.
    Where are you seeing these leaderboards?

Heroic Warrior
    Where are you seeing these leaderboards?
    Tap the game pad icon in the upper-left of the screen. That where the "Leaderboards", "Achievements", "Cloud Save", and "Log Out" options are stored.

Tap the game pad icon in the upper-left of the screen. That where the "Leaderboards", "Achievements", "Cloud Save", and "Log Out" options are stored.
    Nice. I was wondering where the cloud save went. It was in the regular settings until the recent update.

I'm down to only needing to unlock two artifacts.

Stage 1950??? Well then, maybe I should be time traveling. I've only gotten as far as stage 150ish.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

OK, so when and where can I purchase the cards that need to be scanned into the game?
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

Widget
    Hey gang,

So I am here to shed some light on these Power Core Cards and that lower right button under your skills tab.

I was at New York Comic Con and visited the Super 7 booth where I acquired a He-Man character Power Core Card. There are 5 different character cards. Each character card type yields a unique perk after you initially scan it. For He-man, it permanently buffs his tap damage by 50%. You can then scan the card once a day there after. Each subsequent scan from my he-man card yields me 5 gems. The daily reset I believe is midnight EST from my understanding. If you try to scan the same card in the same game (on the same device that is), it will tell you you can only do it once per day.

With that said, I can confirm that i have multiple people using my code from my he-man character card. Even though they dont have the card, they can manually enter the code, which is great. Their usage does not affect my usage meaning if I use my code, it does not lock them out for a day.

I am willing to share my he-man character card code if anyone out there has a different character card code for me to use.

Please feel free to send me a private message on facebook at George Sugarwood and we can swap codes or if you have any additional questions.

I can not find anyone else on the internet that has a power code card and am hoping someone who reads this does.

Thanks,

Ken (George Sugarwood)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyk69 View Post
    Hey gang,

So I am here to shed some light on these Power Core Cards and that lower right button under your skills tab.

I was at New York Comic Con and visited the Super 7 booth where I acquired a He-Man character Power Core Card. There are 5 different character cards. Each character card type yields a unique perk after you initially scan it. For He-man, it permanently buffs his tap damage by 50%. You can then scan the card once a day there after. Each subsequent scan from my he-man card yields me 5 gems. The daily reset I believe is midnight EST from my understanding. If you try to scan the same card in the same game (on the same device that is), it will tell you you can only do it once per day.

With that said, I can confirm that i have multiple people using my code from my he-man character card. Even though they dont have the card, they can manually enter the code, which is great. Their usage does not affect my usage meaning if I use my code, it does not lock them out for a day.

I am willing to share my he-man character card code if anyone out there has a different character card code for me to use.

Please feel free to send me a private message on facebook at George Sugarwood and we can swap codes or if you have any additional questions.

I can not find anyone else on the internet that has a power code card and am hoping someone who reads this does.

Thanks,

Ken (George Sugarwood)
    Thanks for the info! So it looks as of right now that those of us who couldn't make NYCC don't have a chance of scanning anything.

Is anyone else loosing steam with this game? I have unlocked all the characters several times now, and have acquired all of the artifacts. I don't see much more reason to play until an update.

Chewer of Trollans
    My goal was to get all the artifacts and boost them (each had their own goal) and evolve Marleena. So, I did all that.
    Has anyone summoned an artifact after having all artifacts? I see it's an option (18?000 keys).
    I'd play more if there was an update. I'd like to see a vehicle, more settings, Man-E-Faces, and maybe more characters from the She-Ra canon. New Adventures would be fun as an unlockable bonus mini-game level.

Geez! I'm just impressed some of you have unlocked Marlena already. I just unlocked She-Ra on Sunday.

I find it a nice stress-relieving break each day. I usually play twice a day, for about five minutes at a time.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page