Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: He-Man: Tappers of Grayskull mobile game! Winterfest 2017 Update

Woohoo! It has stickers now! Just noticed the new update! That's awesome, I always wanted MOTU/POP stickers - well, by always I mean since iOS 10 launched two months ago

Here's hoping for it on the Android for one its message apps!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

I can't figure out how to download the stickers.

Heroic Warrior
    I cant either :/

they are under the same tab that you use to post animated emojis in texting. you have to slide the bar over to green and turn it on.
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Yeah, I can't find them either.

I am not sure exactly what the steps are, but if you have the game installed on your iPhone the stickers should be there. You have to have iOS 10 (the latest version of the operating system). Then go to Messages, and as you type the body of the message, tap on the right facing arrow > to the left of the message bubble. Then tap the App button (looks like the letter A). You should see your stickers and then you can swipe left/right to see more stickers. If you still don't see them, maybe you have to tap on the four round bubbles icon to see all available sticker sets.

If you don't see them go into the store through the iMessage app and tap on the Manage tab in the upper right cornnor. There you can turn them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    If you don't see them go into the store through the iMessage app and tap on the Manage tab in the upper right cornnor. There you can turn them on.
    That was it.

I want these for the line app. They be perfect
    Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    ap on the right facing arrow > to the left of the message bubble. Then tap the App button (looks like the letter A). You should see your stickers and then you can swipe left/right to see more stickers. If you still don't see them, maybe you have to tap on the four round bubbles icon to see all available sticker sets.
    Thanks! Found them.

Anyone still playing this? I unlocked Queen Marlena last night and the best part is.. no time travel! I know it's a feature of the game, but I just never wanted to give away things that I'd already accomplished. I only have 12 artifacts left to collect.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Guy View Post
    Anyone still playing this? I unlocked Queen Marlena last night and the best part is.. no time travel! I know it's a feature of the game, but I just never wanted to give away things that I'd already accomplished. I only have 12 artifacts left to collect.
    I am still playing. I downloaded the game when it was released but did not start playing until after Thanksgiving. I would be further along, but I am trying to max out my characters before advancing. There does not appear to be any quick way to do this, you just have to use and level up your skills while defeating enemies.

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Still playing ☺ hit level 3500 a week ago. Kind of annoying though as I'm stuck fighting Scaeglow as the only boss over and over now. I wish there were more masters and artifacts to unlock but it is still kinda fun. My goal is to see what happens at level 10000 someday...

I play it once a day during a quick 5 or 10 minute break. I'm at level 855. Still have a ways to go before I unlock Fisto.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    The most fun aspect for me was definitely unlocking masters. The game loses some appeal after that goal is accomplished, but is still pretty cool. I'm frankly just happy to be able to play a motu game!! Find gers crossed for more information the future!!!

The game got an update today with new features. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet though.

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    The new feature is a tournament system, which is kind of cool... except that I was kicking tail and then the app decided I didn't need to be in the tournament any longer A few people have reported similar bugs so hopefully that will be resolved.

The tournaments reward new items like weapon upgrades, and medals / gems that one can use to buy wardrobe customizations for He-man! Wanna make him the Savage version? Now you can!

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    The most fun aspect for me was definitely unlocking masters. The game loses some appeal after that goal is accomplished, but is still pretty cool. I'm frankly just happy to be able to play a motu game!! Find gers crossed for more information the future!!!
    Yeah, I am slowly losing my interest in it. It is beginning to feel like a perpetual stick and carrot. The closer you get to achieving your personal goal, the goal posts shift, and it is just as far away as before. To keep the interest of players, they A.I. needs to let you grab the carrot every once and awhile.

This game got very boring very quickly.
    I love seeing all the characters and such but it just doesnt have enough to keep me interested. Also didnt help that I couldnt port over my progress to my new phone. That cloud save thing just didnt want to work for me. Hopefully there will be more MotU games with a little more depth and gameplay soon.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Heroic Warrior

He-Man: Tappers of Grayskull mobile game (w/ new web series)

Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    The new feature is a tournament system, which is kind of cool... except that I was kicking tail and then the app decided I didn't need to be in the tournament any longer A few people have reported similar bugs so hopefully that will be resolved.

The tournaments reward new items like weapon upgrades, and medals / gems that one can use to buy wardrobe customizations for He-man! Wanna make him the Savage version? Now you can!
    I've won a few of these and the app prompts me to collect my rewards but nothing ever gets added to my stash. The prompt just keeps popping up throughout the game.
    Last edited by yeahthatsme1973; December 8, 2016 at 10:21am.

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    I've won a few of these and the app prompts me to collect my rewards but nothing ever gets added to my stash. The prompt just keeps popping up throughout the game.
    You didn't actually win I'm afraid: I had the same issue and sadly the folks at animoca have told me that this is a display error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    You did win. It was a bug with the button. They have fixed it in 2.0.1 which is out now (at least on iOS). After installing it, the message will pop up again and the button will work this time!

Well, I time traveled for the first time so I could enter the tournament... & I won! Unfortunately not a huge reward in this tournament I still would have to win 5 of these in order to do a single weapon or armor upgrade.
    Last edited by He-Guy; December 9, 2016 at 12:17am.

That's wierd it showed a German guy win on mine and he was well over 3500 when he won.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Guy View Post
    Well, I time traveled for the first time so I could enter the tournament... & I won! Unfortunately not a huge reward in this tournament I still would have to win 5 of these in order to do a single weapon or armor upgrade.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...551725397b.jpg
    By the Power of : For the Honor of : IN THE NAME OF GREYSKULL!