Thread: Ancient Avioion

Ancient Avioion

Ennael-Ancient Avion Leader-Recipe: I used a beakor head from Eternal customs shapeways store, stratos everything, from the knee down and icer forearms. I used a nepthu loin and and glued some extra feathers i had and used chief chief carnivus parts from the knee down. The wings come from a WWE sett and i cutout the middle and put the middle part of SMS chest symbol for the bird emblem This character was inspired by the 8th comic of the 2002 mvc series that tells the origin story of Stratos. The story goes that after the tycons destoryed the avionions who lived in the treetops, stratos set out to find the ancient city of avion, hidden somewhere in the mystic mtns. There he and Hawke, are confronted by this ancient guardian, an Ancient Avion, as he tests them to see if they are worthy. When he finds out they are he gives them the Egg off Avion, a treasure that allows fertility to flourish in anything within its vicinity. I see this as the Avionion ally of King Grayskull. I gave him this sword because in so many instistances, i have seen Stratos fighting with a sword and always thought he needed a weapon, thought it would be a cool way to mergs the two existances together. The name of The sword given to the CG/Filmation Stratos was Ennael, there i thought id give it some meaning, the historically Hero who used it. Only thing i didnt finish is a bird emblem for his belt buckle.

ancient avionion.jpg
    ancient avionion1.jpg
    sword of avion 1.jpg
    sword of avion3.JPG
    sword of avion.JPG

I fashioned this other head from a fodder bin and thought it would totally work with this picture i saw in the dark horse encyclopedia, Avions from some other media (still not sure which one). Since both look like the use the same body i got a 2 for 1 deal out of this.

Avionion.jpg
    avionian.jpg
    Last edited by facet; March 6, 2019 at 12:49am.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    very cool: well done!

Heroic Warrior
    he's awesome!

....nice job !!1

Updated this Figure finally