Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 MOTU Vintage 5.5" Wave One - He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, Hordak

And they are just going to ignore the QC issues?
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

Picked up my Epic Battles set today and it´s all good. Just for the record.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by quick16tt View Post
    Got a response back yesterday!! They are waiting for the product to get back from the shipping facilities. Soon as Super7 has them they will ship out to us. Sounds like the shipping company really dropped the ball. As far as the quality of these toys go I am a MOC collector so I am not to worried about a lot of the problems I have seen. It is still unfortunate and Super7 has to know of the issue and hopefully are working with the factory to resolve it.
    That was the response I got last week. Guess they are still waiting. You would think they would get it back priority mail or something in 2 days tops. its been a week now. I am a MOC collector myself and am really worried about receiving a mangled outer box. First things first though, I just want my items that most people got 2-3 week ago!

this review mentions the QC issues

http://news.toyark.com/2018/08/01/ma...o-shoot-312134

After sending 5 emails to super7 support, I finally got a response last thursday (a week ago) regarding my badly damaged box and twisted skeletor waist:

"Hello,

Thank you for providing us with pictures of the damage to your figures. Super7 is working to correct the issues with these figures and we will be providing you with a return label so you can ship the figures back to us.

Since these items were limited quantity, we do not have the stock to immediately send a replacement to you. We will instead be producing new 2 packs that we will send to you within the next two months. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this process.

-Super7 Customer Care"

No return label was provided and there is no response to my inquiries on when one will be provided.

Issues. Bad quality again Super7.
    Until when???

Widget
    Mine arrived today in perfect condition although there was no padding in the mailer box. The figures look awesome. I really hope they continue the line.

i'm hoping for more of these after Eldor and He-Ro come out.

would love to finally get a vintage style Fearless Photog that i should have gotten in 1986. Maybe they can also get us a Karg and Horde Robot.
    LOOKING for these MOTU Full Cardbacks:
    -Skeletor w/"original" promo on front
    -Man E Faces w/ "extra weapons" promo on front
    -Trap Jaw w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    -Tri Klops w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    & Mantisaur Empty Box (USA) Version

Day 10, no response from Super7. 🤬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBad View Post
    After sending 5 emails to super7 support, I finally got a response last thursday (a week ago) regarding my badly damaged box and twisted skeletor waist:

"Hello,

Thank you for providing us with pictures of the damage to your figures. Super7 is working to correct the issues with these figures and we will be providing you with a return label so you can ship the figures back to us.

Since these items were limited quantity, we do not have the stock to immediately send a replacement to you. We will instead be producing new 2 packs that we will send to you within the next two months. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this process.

-Super7 Customer Care"

No return label was provided and there is no response to my inquiries on when one will be provided.
    “Within the next two months”?! Ugh what email did you use...still no reply to my email from over a week ago.

Was think of getting these for my son to play with but apparently that’s off the table. Think it’s funny that Mattel used to put motuc through all the child’s safety tests for adult collectors and Super 7 can’t even have adults moving limbs without issues.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    Was think of getting these for my son to play with but apparently that’s off the table. Think it’s funny that Mattel used to put motuc through all the child’s safety tests for adult collectors and Super 7 can’t even have adults moving limbs without issues.
    They are great for NRFB'er s but that's about it.

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    Yeah it’s really unfortunate. My kids thought they looked great.

"We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Heroic Warrior
    I hope I get both my 2 packs before the single cards are released haha!!!

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    All right, lol, I went ahead and emailed for my order status. Let the waiting begin.
    Well, that's one week passed with no reply from Super 7. We should start a betting pool for email response times.
    "..."

ReAction Master
    Quote Originally Posted by miscus555 View Post
    would love to finally get a vintage style Fearless Photog that i should have gotten in 1986.
    This guy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Flaherty View Post
    This guy gets it.
    My hope is that since they are tackling He-Ro and Eldor, that things like Photog are also coming down the pipe. It's also a selfish hope that they've learned from the mistakes they've made with these Filmation styled 5.5"s, so that when the time comes to produce and release He-Ro and Eldor (and fingers crossed for a Photog, too!), that they will fix all these errors.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    My hope is that since they are tackling He-Ro and Eldor, that things like Photog are also coming down the pipe. It's also a selfish hope that they've learned from the mistakes they've made with these Filmation styled 5.5"s, so that when the time comes to produce and release He-Ro and Eldor (and fingers crossed for a Photog, too!), that they will fix all these errors.
    I hope we could have two lines, just like MOTUC. One of them with Filmation versions, ala Club Grayskull (we’ve already seen Man-At-Arms and Beast Man); the second with unproduced figures, like He-Ro and Eldor, but also Slamurai, Strobo, Snake Trooper, Terroar, Plasmar, Lord Gr’Asp, Photog... and, eventually, I’d love a vintage King Grayskull

Quote Originally Posted by capitrueno View Post
    I hope we could have two lines, just like MOTUC. One of them with Filmation versions, ala Club Grayskull (we’ve already seen Man-At-Arms and Beast Man); the second with unproduced figures, like He-Ro and Eldor, but also Slamurai, Strobo, Snake Trooper, Terroar, Plasmar, Lord Gr’Asp, Photog... and, eventually, I’d love a vintage King Grayskull
    I don't think they've announced it as such, but it feels like they are doing what you've suggested... and that second line featuring unproduced stuff is EXACTLY what I'm interested in buying. I love the idea of the old line continuing, rather than just seeing slightly Filmationized variants of the main cast all over again (especially when some of them are coming out kind of flubbed... I get the idea of what Super7 is trying to do with the cartoon accurate figures in 5.5" scale, I just don't think they're successful at doing it).

Vintage style Super7 5.5" official discussion - He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, Hordak

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    that second line featuring unproduced stuff is EXACTLY what I'm interested in buying. I love the idea of the old line continuing
    Exactly my thoughts. As you say, they have not announced it as such, but I hope that’s what they actually do

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Well, that's one week passed with no reply from Super 7. We should start a betting pool for email response times.
    At what point do we start contacting are credit cards/paypal? Everyone else received theirs almost a month ago now. This is beyond ridiculous.

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cappinfro View Post
    At what point do we start contacting are credit cards/paypal? Everyone else received theirs almost a month ago now. This is beyond ridiculous.
    They don't get in a hurry to communicate once they have your money, that's for sure.
    "..."

Heroic Warrior
    Looks like Stridor is shipping out very soon and we still haven't seen our 2 packs yet...

Add me to the list of people that haven't gotten there 2 packs. I ordered 3 He-Man/Skeletor 2 packs and 2 she-ra/Hordak 2 packs. One set for me and my friend, I received the email like everyone else before SDCC that there were shipping in a week. Well that came and went and still nothing! I emailed super7 6 times and haven't gotten a response. I finally called them on last Friday and spoke to some guy named Matt, he told me that a lot of people who pre-order the 2 pack haven't gotten there's because the new shipping company there using never got our order? a system error on both ends. He said it happened to a lot of people, but he told me they had a limited amount left in the warehouse and that I should be getting mine soon. BUT he also said that if for some reason there out then I should receive them in 2 months since they ordered more to cover this big mess. What's the point!! It's a pre-order for a reason!! you should have my order reserved!! they didn't have problems taking my money. I spent over $650 which included the pre-order for some stridor for me and my friend. This is not acceptable and they haven't even contacted any customers about this that are still waiting. I've been quite for the last 3 weeks, I will call super 7 again today and get more info on my order.

Update:
    Spoke with Matt again,
    I went ahead and cancelled my order, there suppose to get more sometime in September he said. seeing all the QC issue online I just went ahead and canceled my order. those of you still waiting can either cancel the order for a refund or wait till September.
    Last edited by bat4life1; August 8, 2018 at 01:14pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bat4life1 View Post
    Add me to the list of people that haven't gotten there 2 packs. I ordered 3 He-Man/Skeletor 2 packs and 2 she-ra/Hordak 2 packs. One set for me and my friend, I received the email like everyone else before SDCC that there were shipping in a week. Well that came and went and still nothing! I emailed super7 6 times and haven't gotten a response. I finally called them on last Friday and spoke to some guy named Matt, he told me that a lot of people who pre-order the 2 pack haven't gotten there's because the new shipping company there using never got our order? a system error on both ends. He said it happened to a lot of people, but he told me they had a limited amount left in the warehouse and that I should be getting mine soon. BUT he also said that if for some reason there out then I should receive them in 2 months since they ordered more to cover this big mess. What's the point!! It's a pre-order for a reason!! you should have my order reserved!! they didn't have problems taking my money. I spent over $650 which included the pre-order for some stridor for me and my friend. This is not acceptable and they haven't even contacted any customers about this that are still waiting. I've been quite for the last 3 weeks, I will call super 7 again today and get more info on my order.

Update:
    Spoke with Matt again,
    I went ahead and cancelled my order, there suppose to get more sometime in September he said. seeing all the QC issue online I just went ahead and canceled my order. those of you still waiting can either cancel the order for a refund or wait till September.
    What number did you call? Their SF store #? You are absolutely correct that this is not acceptable. I get weekly emails from them yet nothing about this. They have ignored emails for weeks. I can honestly say this is the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. I think they deserve us all calling BBB on them.

I called the following number 1-415-227-4701. Ask to speak to someone concerning your online order. They will connect you to the right person, the last 2 times I got Matt helping me.