Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 MOTU Vintage 5.5" Wave One - He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, Hordak

Heroic Warrior
    I am more and more convinced cancelling was the right thing to do. I think Super 7 makes nice shirts and pint glasses, but this is worrying to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cappinfro View Post
    I called on Friday. The guy had no clue how to help me. At first he couldn’t even find order #. Then he did and said he couldn’t help and give my info “ Matt”. Well that was Friday. Still no email or phone call. It’s beyond ridiculous
    You have to call before 12pm pacific time is what Im starting to find out. Anytime after and the employee can't help. Im still waiting on my STRIDOR and i pre-ordered the day they went on sale. Even worse is that I live in Los Angeles and the east coast gets there first

Got my She-Ra and Hordak 2 pack today. I replaced the cloth cape with the vintage She-Ra talking toothbrush cape to remover all soft goods. I much prefer her this way.

IMG_20180815_205203_334.jpg
    20180815_204250.jpg
    20180815_204228.jpg
    20180815_204151.jpg
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    Got my She-Ra and Hordak 2 pack today. I replaced the cloth cape with the vintage She-Ra talking toothbrush cape to remover all soft goods. I much prefer her this way.

20180815_204250.jpg
    20180815_204228.jpg
    20180815_204151.jpg
    Looks great!

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Looks awesome!

The soft goods don't bother me, but the cape they put on her is too small...looks like she's got a dish towel taped to her back. She really needs something bigger.

20180815_204250.jpg
    20180815_204228.jpg
    20180815_204151.jpg
    I got say that cape does look great
    UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    MOTUC He-Ro Staff with green gem
    Keshi Mantenna in red

Quote Originally Posted by ToyCulture View Post
    Picked up my Epic Battles set today and itīs all good. Just for the record.
    Got to say I gave away my 2-pack and wont be collecting this line. The figures look more like knock-offs than the real thing.

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyCulture View Post
    Got to say I gave away my 2-pack and wont be collecting this line. The figures look more like knock-offs than the real thing.
    They look ok to me not counting some of the paint issues people have run into. Is that what you’re referring to?

Heroic Warrior
    I just don’t know what to think about these I want to like them but definitely has problems one of my skeletor figures doesn’t have black in his nose looks weird I guess I could open and fix so not that big of a deal all my figures hips don’t work properly except one leg on one skeletor it moves well but looks entirely different you can see more of the joint from the side so I’m wondering if there put together wrong and I totally get the knockoff feel something overall just seems off

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor68 View Post
    I just donít know what to think about these I want to like them but definitely has problems one of my skeletor figures doesnít have black in his nose looks weird I guess I could open and fix so not that big of a deal all my figures hips donít work properly except one leg on one skeletor it moves well but looks entirely different you can see more of the joint from the side so Iím wondering if there put together wrong and I totally get the knockoff feel something overall just seems off
    You say you could open and fix your Skeletor, so no big deal... then you say that thier hips don't work? If they're not open, how do you know what's broken and whats not?
    @thunderpunchheman :Instagram https://www.instagram.com/thunderpunchheman/
    @thunderpunchU : Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by AntiEternia He-Man View Post
    They look ok to me not counting some of the paint issues people have run into. Is that what you’re referring to?
    It seems as if arms, chest and head of he-man all came from different factories, each using their own mix of plastic. If you compare the Epic Battles to the Commemorative or late Filmation figures it becomes very evident.

Heroic Warrior
    We’ll I guess I didn’t explain correctly I’ve opened my she-ra pack and one he-man pack the other packs box was pretty good and I had someone interested in trading for it so that’s why I didn’t open however since all the problems they have since backed out (the box I opened was less than mint) I think I might go ahead and open up and will update tonight after

We’ll I guess I didn’t explain correctly I’ve opened my she-ra pack and one he-man pack the other packs box was pretty good and I had someone interested in trading for it so that’s why I didn’t open however since all the problems they have since backed out (the box I opened was less than mint) I think I might go ahead and open up and will update tonight after
    Ah... sounds good

figures are now off super7. Did i read that they will eventually have them back up since it's not a limited edition?

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNSC7 View Post
    figures are now off super7. Did i read that they will eventually have them back up since it's not a limited edition?
    Yes, they'll be available once they are in stock. The pre order was just to be the first to receive the figures when they hit the warehouse in October.

This new vintage She-Ra on MOTUC Swift Wind!

IMG_20180819_133535_465.jpg
    IMG_20180819_133356_789.jpg
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

This new vintage She-Ra on MOTUC Swift Wind!

IMG_20180819_133535_465.jpg
    IMG_20180819_133356_789.jpg
    Actually looks really good! Size wise, it matches better than i would have thought. Awesome shots!

Heroic Warrior
    So I opened all of my figures two of the He-man packs one of She-ra pretty sure all the hips don’t work as they intended for them however they all stand good and I was able to get skeletor into the land shark didn’t think that would happen . One hip joint one of figures operates really well and it looks different than the rest you can see more of disc in the joint. They do look really cool with my vintage play sets Hope we get a battle cat and panthor to display these guys on

So I opened all of my figures two of the He-man packs one of She-ra pretty sure all the hips don’t work as they intended for them however they all stand good and I was able to get skeletor into the land shark didn’t think that would happen . One hip joint one of figures operates really well and it looks different than the rest you can see more of disc in the joint. They do look really cool with my vintage play sets Hope we get a battle cat and panthor to display these guys on
    Sweet! Do you think they'll sit well on a Battel Cat type figure? I saw a picture somewhere of one on a vintage battle cat but can't recall. Maybe they'll cut the saddle for the legs?

Heroic Warrior
    Yes I think they would sit great on battle cat and it only makes sense for Super7 to put them out they could issue them in two packs with the figures even casual fans would buy them I think

Yes I think they would sit great on battle cat and it only makes sense for Super7 to put them out they could issue them in two packs with the figures even casual fans would buy them I think
    I'd love to see the old Gift Sets make a come back! 3pks too!

Vintage style Super7 5.5" official discussion - He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, Hordak

Quote Originally Posted by He Man View Post
    Sweet! Do you think they'll sit well on a Battel Cat type figure? I saw a picture somewhere of one on a vintage battle cat but can't recall. Maybe they'll cut the saddle for the legs?
    They do fit Battle Cat, vintage Swift Wind and vehicles, i posted some links to my Instagram account combining vintage elements with Super7 figures a couple of weeks ago:

IMG_0972.JPGIMG_0973.JPGIMG_0988.JPG

And Iíve taken some more since then

IMG_1032.JPG
    IMG_1051.JPG
    Last edited by capitrueno; August 20, 2018 at 01:02pm.

Quote Originally Posted by capitrueno View Post
    They do fit Battle Cat, vintage Swift Wind and vehicles, i posted some links to my Instagram account combining vintage elements with Super7 figures a couple of weeks ago:

IMG_0972.JPGIMG_0973.JPGIMG_0988.JPG

And I’ve taken some more since then

IMG_1032.JPG
    IMG_1051.JPG
    That's where i saw them! They look great! I broke out one of my Panthors to place Skeletor on. I got him to go down all the way with no problem. What's your IG handle so i can give you a follow, if you don't mind? I just started one a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by He Man View Post
    That's where i saw them! They look great! I broke out one of my Panthors to place Skeletor on. I got him to go down all the way with no problem. What's your IG handle so i can give you a follow, if you don't mind? I just started one a few days ago.
    Glad you liked them. Iím @alvarezperea in IG. See you there!