Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1366

Thread: Super7 MOTU Vintage 5.5" Wave One - He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, Hordak

Is there an official shipping date for the single carded figures yet?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

ReAction Master
    The last Super7 video said mid-October, but it looks like we missed that.

I kind of hope they just show up without a shipping notice to recreate that toy-aisle-surprise feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Flaherty View Post
    The last Super7 video said mid-October, but it looks like we missed that.

I kind of hope they just show up without a shipping notice to recreate that toy-aisle-surprise feeling.
    Thanks Shaun... i agree. One of the best things about the 80s line was the element of surprise. I remember walking into my local toy shop and seeing all the horde figures for the first time. No warning, no unpainted prototypes 12 months prior, no dissection and critique of every last detail by the customers. Honestly... if Super 7 were to say they were ceasing reveals all together, id be totally fine with that.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Just got a mail from S7 about the shipment of the single carded figures from the wave 1:

"Hi MOTU Customers -

We are happy to inform you that the MOTU 5.5" Vintage Wave 1 Figures are arriving from our factory soon and we will start shipping orders in the coming weeks.

Please let us know if your Ship To address has changed by clicking the button below to update us and prevent any incorrect or delayed deliveries. Update us immediately about any address changes and any updates need to be received by Friday, November 9th.

If your address has not changed there is no need to contact us.

Thank you for your patience during the production process for these figures. Everyone at Super7 hopes you enjoy the Vintage He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, and Hordak!

By the Power of Grayskull! "

Heroic Warrior
    Clearly nothing will be shipping before November 9th at the earliest then.

Shippping from in the U.S., correct?

Haven't received my e-mail shipment today. Will be looking out/around for it haha

LONG LIVE MOTU

Heroic Warrior
    I think I prefer the chunky vintage style over the Classics: they are more unique. Just wish they would have gone ahead and made a crotch with a smooth belt.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by themodrenman View Post
    I think I prefer the chunky vintage style over the Classics: they are more unique. Just wish they would have gone ahead and made a crotch with a smooth belt.
    If they ever targeted mass retail toy aisle with a large run and aimed at kids I think Id want 5.75 tall, squat neutral pose figures with added articulation. So the knees would bend but squat pose would be sculpted as neutral, kinda like the 200x Ninja Turtles.

It would be a beautiful two-fer with accessories and vehicles since you could use vintage with new or new with vintage.

Some folks who pre-ordered from Entertainment Earth have said their estimated delivery dates have been pushed all the way to February for these .

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Some folks who pre-ordered from Entertainment Earth have said their estimated delivery dates have been pushed all the way to February for these .
    Two thoughts:

1: If that’s what it takes to not have legs snap off then ok.

2: We’ll find out this is true because somebody talked to Brian’s 3rd cousin at a Walmart in Idaho instead of an actual update.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    I thought these were getting a second production run in early 2019. Could EE have simply sold through its 2018 allotment?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrala View Post
    I thought these were getting a second production run in early 2019. Could EE have simply sold through its 2018 allotment?
    Maybe. ToyWiz has had some of these figures listed as coming in January for awhile now too.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm not sure why they didn't go with the Remco style legs for these. Not only would that give them the exact same range of motion that their wonky new joint does, it's proven to work well. The Realm of the Underworld figures use it and have no issues whatsoever.

Just got an e-mail from Bigbadtoystore, my order of the first wave has arrived and is on my Pile of Loot! It's been so long I almost forgot about them

Just got my pre-arrival notice from BBTs for the Skeletor I ordered. Still no word from Super 7 about the one I ordered directly from them.

Heroic Warrior
    Also received my preorder notice of arrival from BBTS, also shows Instock on their website.

Heroic Warrior
    Me too. Hope they fixed the legs.

Heroic Warrior
    Funny that BBTS received their first. Luckily I ordered these through them since it was cheaper initially. Looking forward to them but I may have gone overboard with getting 2 sets so I could keep some carded. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    Just got my pre-arrival notice from BBTs for the Skeletor I ordered. Still no word from Super 7 about the one I ordered directly from them.
    In the new Super7 Supercast episode 13 Brian stated that they started shipping them on Nov. 12 and will continue to ship over a period of the next two weeks. So they are on their way.

Gotcha, so the first wave of the shipment they sent out must have included BBTS's order. Just seemed very odd for them to be shipping to me before the company making them.

Heroic Warrior
    The counter Id have is that shipping a large quantity to a vendor is probably faster as a process than individual orders. They probably could set a street date for vendors but only if they dont wind up releasing late like they did here. BBTS is probably worried about cancellations and eager to ship.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    My figures are in the BBTS pile of loot. $80.00 for the set isn't bad, let's hope the quality is good on them

Does anyone know how much the they cost on the Super7 site? - I cannot find them!
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    My figures are in the BBTS pile of loot. $80.00 for the set isn't bad, let's hope the quality is good on them

Does anyone know how much the they cost on the Super7 site? - I cannot find them!
    Same price of 20ea or 80 for the 4.
    @thunderpunchheman :Instagram https://www.instagram.com/thunderpunchheman/
    @thunderpunchU : Twitter

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He Man View Post
    Same price of 20ea or 80 for the 4.
    Thanks for that.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor