Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1331

Thread: Super7 MOTU Vintage 5.5" Wave One - He-Man, Skeletor, She-Ra, Hordak

  1. #1226
    Widget
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    17
    He-Man arrived today. Can you spot the problem? . 20181217_155153.jpg20181217_155205.jpg

  2. #1227
    Heroic Warrior Pegasuslb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    146
    My figures arrived to Montreal today. They are perfect with no flaws and I'm very happy with them. Thanks Super7!

  3. #1228
    Heroic Warrior DragonWalker77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    He-Man arrived today. Can you spot the problem? . 20181217_155153.jpg20181217_155205.jpg
    It happened to 3 of my He-mans, yes 3 in one shipment. Bummer.

  4. #1229
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWalker77 View Post
    It happened to 3 of my He-mans, yes 3 in one shipment. Bummer.
    The armor I'm assuming?

  5. #1230
    Heroic Warrior DragonWalker77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    82
    Yes, all 3 had armor strap up on his face, one was completely coming off his chest, the other 2 had strap on his face.

  6. #1231
    Heroic Warrior depp76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWalker77 View Post
    Yes, all 3 had armor strap up on his face, one was completely coming off his chest, the other 2 had strap on his face.
    Oh lord what the hell lol. I only got one and thankfully he is fine. I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

  7. #1232
    The Demon of Screamin' JonnyTyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    985
    Have we heard yet when these will be back up to buy on Super7? I didn't have the funds to preorder, but still want these.... anybody heard a potential date?
    Please Give My MOTUC Sale Thread A Look! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...easts-For-Sale
    I have a new Thread in the Vintage Marketplace! Check it out!! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=209217
    Here's my Trader's Review too: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ght=Jonnytyler

  8. #1233
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    5,859
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyTyler View Post
    Have we heard yet when these will be back up to buy on Super7? I didn't have the funds to preorder, but still want these.... anybody heard a potential date?
    Why not order from BBTS? They have the same price and cheaper shipping.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

  9. #1234
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    83
    I am starting to wonder how big this wave was in total units shipped. There is a lot of noise on various platforms about these, everyone seems to have ordered at least a full set. Both in the US and EU. This must have been, by far, the biggest order for S7 yet. Rumor has it that even some (physical) retail stores are going to stock these (which would be great). Considering the size of the company, that would be quite a feat...

  10. #1235
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    137
    Anyone get paint quality issues with there toys? She-Ra's dress is all scuffed up on the top. And what's up with her right hand? Couldn't they have made it look like the other hand without looking all deformed?

    20181218_041022~2.jpg

    This one probably angers me the most. Hordak has some paint issues in the face but it's hardly noticeable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Headhunter; December 18, 2018 at 07:06am.

  11. #1236
    Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    Anyone get paint quality issues with there toys? She-Ra's dress is all scuffed up on the top. And what's up with her right hand? Couldn't they have made it look like the other hand without looking all deformed?

    20181218_041022~2.jpg

    This one probably angers me the most. Hordak has some paint issues in the face but it's hardly noticeable.
    Yep, my She-Ra looks like yours - no thumb. And it's difficult to get her to hold the sword.

  12. #1237
    Heroic Warrior DragonWalker77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    82
    My biggest issue with the She-Ra is her overall shape and .... yes, The Thumb! WTH?!?! What is that???

    863BECDC-359D-44F9-895E-E0A83FB9CC2F.jpg863BECDC-359D-44F9-895E-E0A83FB9CC2F.jpg

  13. #1238
    Heroic Warrior Thunderkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasastard View Post
    I am starting to wonder how big this wave was in total units shipped. There is a lot of noise on various platforms about these, everyone seems to have ordered at least a full set. Both in the US and EU. This must have been, by far, the biggest order for S7 yet. Rumor has it that even some (physical) retail stores are going to stock these (which would be great). Considering the size of the company, that would be quite a feat...
    Not sure where you're located but FYE (For Your Entertainment) stores at the mall are stocking these. Yes, a physical store you can walk into and buy MOTU toys right off the shelf! I picked up the whole wave from there. $20 a pop.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

    Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

  14. #1239
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    137
    I'm really angry about She-Ra. She even has what looks like weird knife cuts on the hair that shouldn't even be there. I'm debating if I should even bother trying to get a replacement as these are made to order.

  15. #1240
    Court Magician 0RK0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWalker77 View Post
    My biggest issue with the She-Ra is her overall shape and .... yes, The Thumb! WTH?!?! What is that???

    863BECDC-359D-44F9-895E-E0A83FB9CC2F.jpg863BECDC-359D-44F9-895E-E0A83FB9CC2F.jpg
    Laziness while resculpturing the Teela figure.
    I love the Filmation style figures, I just whish the quality was at least decent. It seems these are only good to look at (that is, if you happen to receive a mint packaging).
    PlayStation 4 owner? Join our Masters of the Universe community with 3k members.

  16. #1241
    Master of fear Drunken Fist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Petal, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,015
    What the hell, is that a production screw-up, or did they intend her hand to look like that?!? I was only interested in Skeletor, so I never paid much attention to the others. Did the prototype they showed have that mangled hand? That really looks awful!

  17. #1242
    Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    I'm really angry about She-Ra. She even has what looks like weird knife cuts on the hair that shouldn't even be there. I'm debating if I should even bother trying to get a replacement as these are made to order.
    I have those too with my She-Ra. They are truly bizarre.

    I feel like S7 should slow the heck down and focus on quality. Yes, there's less revenue up-front that way, but ill will isn't going to get them anywhere in the long run. I want figures, and I'm not super picky, but I want them to not be fragile, damaged, or mutilated. Slow down the production schedule, guys, and focus on the details...please!
    Last edited by Salamandra; December 18, 2018 at 04:52pm.

  18. #1243
    Court Magician 0RK0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamandra View Post
    I have those too with my She-Ra. They are truly bizarre.

    I feel like S7 should slow the heck down and focus on quality. Yes, there's less revenue up-front that way, but ill will isn't going to get them anywhere in the long run. I want figures, and I'm not super picky, but I want them to not be fragile, damaged, or mutilated. Slow down the production schedule, guys, and focus on the details...please!
    I couldn't agree more with what you said! My thoughts exactly. Thumbs up.
    PlayStation 4 owner? Join our Masters of the Universe community with 3k members.

  19. #1244
    Heroic Warrior ChipNSC7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    160
    I just ordered he man and skeletor from big bad store despite ordering from super 7. Had to order so my little boy will have It by Christmas morning since super 7 still hasn’t shipped my figures. Unbelievable the original shipping date was for September and here I am not even going to receive it by Christmas. that’s terrible. 40 bucks ****** away.

  20. #1245
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by 0RK0 View Post
    I couldn't agree more with what you said! My thoughts exactly. Thumbs up.
    Is that a normal thumbs up or a mangled, deformed She-Ra thumbs up?

    At the rate they are currently going, I’ll be surprised if we have wave 3 in our hands by December 2019. They seem to still have a lot of orders to fill as well as replacements to send out. I hope for vast improvements by the time He-Ro comes out (March, but I definitely see this date being pushed way back) but I doubt it. I’m not sure slowing down between waves is the answer but maybe cut down on the number of properties they are trying to sell overall. IDK
    Last edited by whakojacko; December 19, 2018 at 07:31pm.

  21. #1246
    Heroic Warrior sailoruranus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    655
    So did anyone receive a filmation skeletor that doesn't have exploding legs? I bought two, and I'm waiting for replacements on both. I really don't understand this. I'm getting super frustrated with super7.

  22. #1247
    Heroic Warrior jjhuehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by sailoruranus View Post
    So did anyone receive a filmation skeletor that doesn't have exploding legs? I bought two, and I'm waiting for replacements on both. I really don't understand this. I'm getting super frustrated with super7.
    My four figures arrived perfectly to australia packed tight in a box with little to no padding. Very minor flaws on one or two of the cards. Im seeing none of the issues flooding the forums. It was a fairly lengthy wait but i had removed their arrival from my thoughts so no frustration for me.

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  23. #1248
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    205

  24. #1249
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    What's going on with your She-Ra's eyes?!! She's got this weird uncanny valley look of being possessed with makeup running down her eyes like she's about to kill your first newborn child lol.

  25. #1250
    Widget
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    27
    Damn it!
    Spoke too soon.
    Not only I overpaid for low quality products, no real resolution from 'customer service' I've just received a letter fromFedEx for additional international fees!
    Woohoo!
    That was the last drop for me folks....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •