Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 144 Discussion - 2017 MOTUC Collectors' Choice wave 1

I try to look at all MOTU weapons with max creativity in their design. It brightens them ALL up. Examples: Horde Trooper crossbows are pretty much grenade launchers if they fire the whole head off, the Horde Trooper staffs remind me of the ones from Stargate so just the blasters would be the dragon mouth, Man-at-Arms mace would release the ball in the top attached to a chain if you use the prototype design sketches, and Floggs weapon is a triple threat featuring a lance, whip, and blaster.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Toy Fair reveals are coming up!
    We have a few episodes that will air first, but Super7 and the 4H are coming on to talk Toy Fair reveals after that.
    Any chance we'll get to hear those Toy Fair episode(s) soon?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
    Any chance we'll get to hear those Toy Fair episode(s) soon?
    Yes please! I need something to listen to at work!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Yes please! I need something to listen to at work!
    Same!

I need more hours in the day, and I need all this stuff to be an actual job rather than a donation of time. Makes it hard to get it all accomplished when I have to squeeze it into the little free time I have.
    So, sorry for the delay folks, and that's why it takes a while. But they are definitely on the radar.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

I need more hours in the day, and I need all this stuff to be an actual job rather than a donation of time. Makes it hard to get it all accomplished when I have to squeeze it into the little free time I have.
    So, sorry for the delay folks, and that's why it takes a while. But they are definitely on the radar.
    So...what you're saying is that you secretly wish you were The Mighty Spector?

It's almost like running a fan website and organizing a huge convention (and countless other MOTU projects) takes all of your free time away. Well, I guess you will just need to cut back on however you pay your bills.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    So...what you're saying is that you secretly wish you were The Mighty Spector?
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    It's almost like running a fan website and organizing a huge convention (and countless other MOTU projects) takes all of your free time away. Well, I guess you will just need to cut back on however you pay your bills.
    Coupl'a jerks around here!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

Any news on any new updates of RGB being posted? It's been nearly six months since the last episode was posted now. Maybe the episodes could just be posted without lots of editing done to save time and work? I'm sure your fans wouldn't care if the shows were perfectly edited if it means we get episodes again. =D

Just no time at the moment. I want to get them up and do no episodes, but I only have so many hours in the day.
    Sorry.

I appreciate you missing them, though!

Heroic Warrior

Don't forget us Val.