Thread: Freddie Williams thunder battlecat

Freddie Williams thunder battlecat

Just read the motu/thundercats cross over by Dc and saw the battle thundercat. I've seen some customs that have been made but in the book he looks larger than the rest of the characters. I was thinking if super 7 gets the thundercats license how awesome would it be if they made him as an oversized figure like ram-man big. Would any of you be up for that?

Heroic Warrior
    Ah yes! Forgot about him as an original character from He-Man/ThunderCats comic as I posted about Mumm-Ator.

From issue #4:

IMG_6059.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I believe those were the only 2 original characters introduced thus far. Unless you want to count the 4 Spirits of Evil coming to life and wreaking havoc beyond statue status.

I like the idea of him, but I actually prefer the look of Battle Cat Man as seen in the print from awhile back.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    Did I hear correctly by Freddie in that podcast interview the creative team was contemplating naming the Sword of Omens powered Battle Cat, "Brave-Or" or "Battle Cat Man" (of course different than the concept, new idea art one)?

Personally I like "Thunder Battle Cat Man" (perhaps too long of a name).