Thread: Powers of Grayskull Speculation

Widget

Powers of Grayskull Speculation

I was reading Eldor's backcard and how it says his identity was secret and was wondering if it was possible that Eldor could be Keldor after he was trapped in the past but before he became Skeletor? thoughts?

Heroic Warrior
    Some people think Keldor is the Nameless One (time displaced) who would be King Hiss and the Snake Men's master. There has been so much discussion, speculation on the topic of POG and who the Nameless One is over the years that I have lost track of everything that has put out there as possibilities.

More likely Keldor is masquerading as the Nameless One allying with the Snake Men than helping Gray/He-Ro.
    Last edited by Kesmai; March 2, 2017 at 03:13pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Honestly I never liked the idea that Keldor was Skeletor. It’s one of the worst additions to the mythology. I much prefer the idea that Keldor was trapped in the past with the book of Spells helping He-ro… and If he ever returned then Skeletor could be destroyed…

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Honestly I never liked the idea that Keldor was Skeletor. It’s one of the worst additions to the mythology. I much prefer the idea that Keldor was trapped in the past with the book of Spells helping He-ro… and If he ever returned then Skeletor could be destroyed…
    I like that idea a lot.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesmai View Post
    Some people think Keldor is the Nameless One (time displaced) who would be King Hiss and the Snake Men's master. There has been so much discussion, speculation on the topic of POG and who the Nameless One is over the years that I have lost track of everything that has put out there as possibilities.
    The big thing still remains from the writer and editor's interviews that Nameless One would be this kind of Emperor to Keldor's Anakin. Nothing suggesting Keldor/Skeletor actually was the Nameless One himself.

As far as "Eldor might be Keldor" idea.... sounds too much like just reading into the name's being similar. Not keen on the idea and from what I've read of Eldor in Style Guide, nothing suggests he'd be Keldor.
    Its one of the things where fans have also suggested that Shokoti would be Skeletor's mom (whilst mixing some continuities together). And it mostly goes as far as "its a blue-skinned woman. So she must be connected to some main character"
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

anyone know if there is a powers of grayskull bible? if so, any place i can view it. i just wanna read it all
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    anyone know if there is a powers of grayskull bible? if so, any place i can view it. i just wanna read it all
    I think there is the King Randor version.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    I think there is the King Randor version.
    i dont know what that means

more info please
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    There was a Style Guide created which is hosted here on the Org in the POG section of the site I believe. No bible. All info surrounding POG comes from style guide, card backs, mini comic, and interviews.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesmai View Post
    There was a Style Guide created which is hosted here on the Org in the POG section of the site I believe. No bible. All info surrounding POG comes from style guide, card backs, mini comic, and interviews.
    And I recall Scott teased about some notes regarding POG, that apparently were shown in 2009 Mattel Art Book, though from what I remember the text was some outline regarding minicomic 1/3 on Powers of Grayskull. Matthew L. Martin might remember better than I do on the revealed info...
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!