Thread: She-Ra recolored using He-Man colors... What do you think?

She-Ra recolored using He-Man colors... What do you think?

Hi everyone! Growing up loving He-Man and She-Ra, I always had one question... How come She-Ra isn't tan like He-man is? So, I made a simple re-color of She-Ra using He-Man skin tone and hair color. I think it would make a great alternate toy release for She-Ra! And how about a He-Man that has She-Ra skin tone and hair color? I might do that one next! What do you think?

Please click on picture to see enlarged. Thank you.

she ra he man color copy.jpg
    SheRa recolored like HeMan by toyzloveme.jpg
    Last edited by toyzloveme; March 11, 2017 at 09:48pm.

Hmmm seems like a click bait .... I will take a nibble. She Ra looks less sexy in those colours .

As to the why factor thats easier .

Her sword , powers and transformation are all different . She is also getting coked up on both Greyskull and Crystal Castle sniff sniff .
    Last edited by Lokus; March 12, 2017 at 04:21am.

Change all her colors, so even her outfit is the same colors as He-Man's. I bet she'll look great. The problem is the gold is clashing with the tan skin color.

- - - Updated - - -

Something kinda like this:
    Colorswap2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Swapped both their colors:

Colorswap3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I fixed the gold color you had on your original, and it doesn't look tooo bad:

Colorswap4.jpg

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    I was just going to bed and somehow ran across this. The He-Man done in She-Ra colors is kinda freaking me out.

My kids the other day were commenting on why they don’t have similar skin and hair colors. I’m not sure I can show them this. It might scar them for life.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Men are subconsciously attracted to fairer-skinned icons such as Nicole Kidman or Kylie Minogue because of the skin tone's association with innocence, purity, modesty, virginity, vulnerability and goodness.
    Men drawn to darker looking women - such as actress Monica Bellucci - are expressing a preference for danger. This appreciation of a darker complexion in women is "less common" but "appears to coexist with a view of such women as more overtly sexual.

Progesterone is a hormone released by the ovaries. Progesterone is also necessary for implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus and for maintaining pregnancy. It also lightens your skin tone .

Now add racial discussion into this mix .......

XD XD XD
    Last edited by Lokus; October 22, 2019 at 04:09am.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Men are subconsciously attracted to fairer-skinned icons such as Nicole Kidman or Kylie Minogue because of the skin tone's association with innocence, purity, modesty, virginity, vulnerability and goodness.
    Men drawn to darker looking women - such as actress Monica Bellucci - are expressing a preference for danger. This appreciation of a darker complexion in women is "less common" but "appears to coexist with a view of such women as more overtly sexual.

Progesterone is a hormone released by the ovaries. Progesterone is also necessary for implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus and for maintaining pregnancy. It also lightens your skin tone .

Now add racial discussion into this mix .......

XD XD XD
    Personally I like this skin tone:

My wife has a great Olive Skin tone too.

Personally I have a crusty white skin, my kids say it's translucent. The joke when I was younger is that I glow in the dark.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Personally I like this skin tone:
    https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....1frHt2eU3L.jpg

My wife has a great Olive Skin tone too.
    You mean: I like this skin tone = This actress is hot

I’m actually attracted to a very pale skin tone - like Stay Puffed Marshmallow pale. Oddly enough I thought She-Ra might have looked better with the darker skin tone to match He-Man, but that could just be because it seems to go better with the blonde hair. Pale skin and dark hair seem to work better in my mind than pale skin and pale hair.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

I blame Adora for adoring the blonde and blue eyed gal species .

I have wondered sometimes if my search image would be any different if i never experienced MOTU or POP until much later . Is this ingrained ? I certainly watched way more MOTU , so why not Teela ? Maya the Bee and Smurfette had blonde hair . Barbie dolls and merch were always in the girl section of toy stores . That was before HeMan and She Ra . Probably a combination of those three and then add She Ra .

This is what i like about this forum . It makes me dig up my old memories from the year dot .
    Last edited by Lokus; October 22, 2019 at 12:35pm.

Widget
    I haven't posted here on the forum in such a long time and well this is bringing me back. It is odd to see She-Ra in He-Man colours. If he skin were darker like He-Man's the white of her outfit would stand out quite a bit. Maybe if she were a little less darker it might work.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk