Thread: Secondary Characters in Filmation He-Man

Secondary Characters in Filmation He-Man

One of the things I liked about the original show was that the core characters were pretty strong and it didn't feel like they were trying to shove new toys down your throat as much as say Transformers did. With that said, I wouldn't have minded if a character or two from the good guys and bad guys had been bumped to a core member in the second season. With a small voice cast, this may have required hiring an additional voice actor to fill out the roles as a lot of the secondary characters lacked decent voices and suffered from such things as echo effects and stuttering to make them sound different from others.

If you could bump up one character from the heroes and one character from the evil warriors that were introduced in the show to the main core cast who would it be? I would go with Fisto and Webstor. Both only had 4 appearances each.

I'll go for Kobra Khan. He had 3 appearances.
    In the cartoon, Kobra Khan can wrap his arms around his opponents like Sssqueeze before spraying them with sleeping gas.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    I'll go for Kobra Khan. He had 3 appearances.
    In the cartoon, Kobra Khan can wrap his arms around his opponents like Sssqueeze before spraying them with sleeping gas.
    Kobra Khan actually has something like seven appearances, which is still second tier compared to the core villains, but more than Webstor or Fisto.

Totally Dyslexic
    Kobra Khan is a great choice and yes, i would go with as well.

I always liked Buzz Off and i think he would be my choice.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Kobra Khan is a great choice and yes, i would go with as well.

I always liked Buzz Off and i think he would be my choice.
    Kobra Kahn would be close to the top for me. Buzz-Off is one of those characters that could have benefited from a better voice if he had been in more episodes. I get what they were going for with the buzzing voice, but it could have been a bit more subtle.