Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: King Micah in MOTUC

King Micah in MOTUC

Anyone intreasted in getting him. Even though he only appears in one episode, he is an important person in regards to the start of the rebellion, and might i add an easy figure for super 7 to make. EP king randor buck, Plundor armor, chief carnivus cape, and snout spout, blade or eldor boots. The only new thing you need is a head and weapon
    king micah.jpg
    king micah1.jpg
    9EE78473-7826-4B63-A2EB-A8E6D0811B83.png
    Last edited by facet; August 19, 2019 at 02:26pm. Reason: Added weapon

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Micah would be a nice addition to the Great Rebellion. I'm hoping for more POP characters in the next few months (though I'm not sure Super 7 is allowed to produce POP figures in their new classics line....).
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

I wouldn't mind getting him I like how the character looked and Melaktha only had a few episides he appeared in and a lot of people want Melaktha in Collectors Choice so why not King Micah.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

I thought Super7 did manage to get the POP license.

Anyone know the answer to this?
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Micah is an essential character in my view. Without him, the Royal Family of Brightmoon is incomplete.

He only appeared in one episode, and they made him "disappear" again at the end of the episode, for the simple reason that Filmation episodes had to be self-contained without any ongoing continuity. But that doesn't have to remain that way outside of Filmation.

And even within the Filmation canon, we might imagine that sometime later on he finally returned to stay. The reasoning Filmation came up with to justify him leaving at the end of the episode was pretty shaky and unbelievable anyway to start with—why wouldn't he be able to fight the Horde as the King of Brightmoon, just like Queen Angella and Princess Glimmer do?

Whether in the interim he became the Red Knight in order to fight against the Horde, remains an unresolved question that MotUC canon could offer an answer to.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I think he'd be neat to get eventually, but not for quite a while. There are many other priorities.

Heroic Warrior
    The POP rigths are ok, Bryan confirm in a interview with Pixen Dan in Toy Fair. Super 7 Make She-ra and Hordak in Neo Vintage and can make Charecters Like Dylamug or Granita in future waves of Classics.

Quote Originally Posted by Karatzis View Post
    The POP rigths are ok, Bryan confirm in a interview with Pixen Dan in Toy Fair. Super 7 Make She-ra and Hordak in Neo Vintage and can make Charecters Like Dylamug or Granita in future waves of Classics.
    Great to hear.

I would love a Filmation She-Ra.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Maybe they could have a Micah head come with a Red Knight figure, which would probably be more popular.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Whether in the interim he became the Red Knight in order to fight against the Horde, remains...
    Rob Lamb answered this some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Lamb
    "I get asked about the Red Knight being Micah a lot because of some similar aspects to the two characters. Though Micah would be a good candidate, He didn't exist when Mike Chain wrote The Red Knight. That story was the 8th script assigned. Micah of Bright Moon was #49, written months later when I created and named the King of Bright Moon. Remember, Micah was imprisoned on Horde World and kept there for 15 years. The Red Knight was doing his own thing during that time completely separate from Micah."

...an unresolved question that MotUC canon could offer an answer to.
    They can only create a new made-up story for their canon post-2008. They can't answer or reveal anything that happened in Filmation.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karatzis View Post
    OK. I must have missed that! Great to hear that these characters can get made in future classics waves.
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    Three customs I Just got finished by Hunter knight

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Three customs I Just got finished by Hunter Knight:
    Those are superb.

Packing a smaller character like Kowla or Red Eye with him might be a good idea too, as it would increase his appeal.

Three customs I Just got finished by Hunter knight

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/...6/IMG_0395.jpg
    Love it. Yes absolutely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Those are superb.

Packing a smaller character like Kowla or Red Eye with him might be a good idea too, as it would increase his appeal.
    yes, exactly.

-------------

I agree that since I know he exists, I yearn for a complete Royal family. It gives me teh gibblies. I'd love to have him to go along with his wife and daughter much like I yearn for King Miro to go with the Eternian Royal family (Though I want Miro intensely more than Micha).

I'd love another heroic Male member of the Great Rebellion. That's why I've come around on Josh actually, but that's a different point.

I support this. I'd like it MOTUC style, not Club Grayskull (filmation) but I feel like as a new character he'd be in CC anyway as apposed to CG.

Definitely. Even though he just appeared in the one episode, he is an important character. I also agree- a small pack-in character would be a great idea.
    "I am The Mad Bubbler... breathe in the vapors of my madness!"

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Whether in the interim he became the Red Knight in order to fight against the Horde, remains an unresolved question that MotUC canon could offer an answer to.
    That is beyond insane reasoning. Have you seen "The Red Knight"? The episode, I mean? Even if it were remotely possible for King Micah to have somehow escaped his bondage on a distant planet, and traversed the galaxies to return to his homeworld after close to two decades, why IN GOD'S NAME would he suddenly decide to go incognito, and to play childish guessing games with his LONG-LOST WIFE??!

And the implication that Angella would dimly muse that the voice of HER MISSING HUSBAND sounds vaguely familiar, would make me lose all respect whatsoever for the character for all time.

What could The Evil Horde possibly do to King Micah or his family (that they aren't trying to do to them Five-Days-A-Week already!) that could make the notion of entering a tournament undercover seem remotely necessary? The implausibility of this supposed armored disguise makes no sense; not to us the viewers, not to anyone actually in the story, No. One.

The fact needs to be faced: whatever else he is/was, The Red Knight is most certainly NOT King Micah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Slither View Post
    That is beyond insane reasoning. Have you seen "The Red Knight"? The episode, I mean? Even if it were remotely possible for King Micah to have somehow escaped his bondage on a distant planet, and traversed the galaxies to return to his homeworld after close to two decades, why IN GOD'S NAME would he suddenly decide to go incognito, and to play childish guessing games with his LONG-LOST WIFE??!

And the implication that Angella would dimly muse that the voice of HER MISSING HUSBAND sounds vaguely familiar, would make me lose all respect whatsoever for the character for all time.

What could The Evil Horde possibly do to King Micah or his family (that they aren't trying to do to them Five-Days-A-Week already!) that could make the notion of entering a tournament undercover seem remotely necessary? The implausibility of this supposed armored disguise makes no sense; not to us the viewers, not to anyone actually in the story, No. One.

The fact needs to be faced: whatever else he is/was, The Red Knight is most certainly NOT King Micah.
    I had thought the Red Knight was probably Bow's father.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

I always assumed that The Red Knight was Angella's brother and the reason he was going incognito was due to not making himself a target of the Horde and/or confusing the lineage of the ruler of Brightmoon. Rather than taking up royal duties he'd sooner carry on fighting the Horde under the guise of a knight.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I had thought the Red Knight was probably Bow's father.
    Thank you for this! Yes, just about any other scenario makes more sense. Simply because the episode left us with zero clues or suspects as to The Red Knight's true identity, the one man that we can confirm knew Angella at some point in her past (her husband!) becomes the culprit by default? I just don't see it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I always assumed that The Red Knight was Angella's brother and the reason he was going incognito was due to not making himself a target of the Horde and/or confusing the lineage of the ruler of Brightmoon. Rather than taking up royal duties he'd sooner carry on fighting the Horde under the guise of a knight.
    Another good (and more logical) theory! Thank You! But I wonder, wouldn't Angella's brother have wings?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Slither View Post
    Thank you for this! Yes, just about any other scenario makes more sense. Simply because the episode left us with zero clues or suspects as to The Red Knight's true identity, the one man that we can confirm knew Angella at some point in her past (her husband!) becomes the culprit by default? I just don't see it!

- - - Updated - - -

Another good (and more logical) theory! Thank You! But I wonder, wouldn't Angella's brother have wings?
    Her daughter doesn't

Made a mock up custom body for him using ep king randor buck and arms, dekker boots, flipshot legs, chief carnivus cape and plundor armor.
    king micah wip.jpg

Her daughter doesn't
    Wow, has this been discussed before?
    If so any idea where that topic is?
    I don't want to pull this thread off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Made a mock up custom body for him using ep king randor buck and arms, dekker boots, flipshot legs, chief carnivus cape and plundor armor.
    king micah wip.jpg
    well crapcrackers, that looks really good. I would prefer a real production one, but this is very promising.

Heroic Warrior

Sign me up for Micah support!
    I love families, so to be able to have a King next to Angella and Glimmer would be amazing!
    And his design is really interesting. Would be cool to have a few more regal looking figures.

Yes! I am shocked he didn't already have a support thread
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards