Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sdcc 2017

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I sure do miss the old days when there was a planned Matty panel to reveal the next year's figures! Plus we'd get to see protos or final figures of product remaining for the current year on the days before the panel. I'm still happy to be getting reveals, but the lack of a true "event" like Mattypalooza makes it not quite the same.
    Yes those were really exciting days!

We still do have PixelDan's walkthrough video. That's my personal SDCC event/highlight!
    Awesome sticker included!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    Yes those were really exciting days!

We still do have PixelDan's walkthrough video. That's my personal SDCC event/highlight!
    I can't wait for PixelDan's walkthrough video this year to show off the new waves...I'm so pumped to see what we get this time around. Even one of the bigger Filmation characters (Merman, Sorceress, etc) will be awesome

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by gaidin View Post
    I can't wait for PixelDan's walkthrough video this year to show off the new waves...I'm so pumped to see what we get this time around. Even one of the bigger Filmation characters (Merman, Sorceress, etc) will be awesome
    Agree with you guys, the Pixel Dan walkthrough vid is the most exciting part!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    So is there a chance we will see or hear who the next figures are tonight? Is someone here going to this event at 9:00?

Yeah, I hope some sort of teaser or something happens tonight. Even if we don't learn the full lineup yet, at least a little something to whet our appetite.

Dan is going to try and stream live from Skeletor's Lair.

Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

hope it gets better reception than this video did.

Dylamug!!!! Horde Mummy, Karg, Filmation Sorceress, Tung Lashor, and Mer-Man. Pretty top notch line up. Just surprised there are three to each wave instead of 4. Wonder if the other two are being revealed later or if they're cutting down the wave sizes?

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Fantastic new reveals!!! Filmation Sorceress was my most wanted and looks amazing! Dylamug is freakin' awesome as well, love it! Really like the Mummy (Wrap Trap?) and Mer-Man, too. Happy for everyone itching for Karg, great sculpt.
    Snake Mountain, FINALLY!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Fantastic new reveals!!! Filmation Sorceress was my most wanted and looks amazing! Dylamug is freakin' awesome as well, love it! Really like the Mummy (Wrap Trap?) and Mer-Man, too. Happy for everyone itching for Karg, great sculpt.
    This is the BEST line-up I've EVER seen!!!! Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Warrior
    Awesome, very happy with the line up

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I cannot expect better !!! Thank you Super7 for this awesome line-up !!!
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

My wife is so mad at these reveals lol.....she's like I thought you were finally done. I said I can't be done now. Not with these six anyway

I'm really digging Dial-A-Mug, Wrap Trap, Karl, and the Sorceress. Met-Man is an easy pass, and TL will be too, most likely, though he could wrk as an entirely new character.

I said that about Clawful, though, and I've never added him to my collection yet...!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'm really digging Dial-A-Mug, Wrap Trap, Karl, and the Sorceress. Met-Man is an easy pass, and TL will be too, most likely, though he could wrk as an entirely new character.

I said that about Clawful, though, and I've never added him to my collection yet...!
    Man that Karl rocks

Ok, kidding aside I'm really REALLY hoping Scrollos is the last classic reveal. I'm really hoping for Mantenna as the Filmation hold out.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    My wife is so mad at these reveals lol.....she's like I thought you were finally done. I said I can't be done now. Not with these six anyway
    That sounds too familiar.....

Heroic Warrior
    Mostly great figures, but I find Wrap Trap's belt a little distracting. I love his crossbow, though. Karg looks perfect. Dylamug ... I'm not impressed. He looks like a Filmation figure, not like a classics figure. I wonder if the final verion will have the action feature. It would be easy to do, not hinder articulation at all and be an opportunity for the Horsemen to be creative. Probably not, though.
    Filmation ... well, they look pretty good, but I generally don't like that bland style much. What looks good in a cartoon often looks stupid in shiny plastic to me. However, it isn't as bad with these ones. Especially the Sorceress is really pretty.
    I always wanted a Filmation (but not Filmation style, if you understand) head for Mer-Man. I wonder if this one could get painted to be included with an Ultimate Mer-Man without looking silly?
    I hope there is a forth figure each and they are not cutting down the wave. But I wouldn't be surprised if it were really just the six.

Curse you, Autocorrect!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Holy smokes....how much money are these guys going to take from me? And where do I sign!!??

That Sorceress is stunning, Mer Man is spot on and oh my god I can't believe you guys that have waited so long are ACTUALLY GETTING DYLAMUG.

Are we in consensus then that there's a final reveal coming for each wave at Power Con??

Well Val? Are we

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    That would be awesome to hear about potential vehicules, creatures or playsets.

We badly need :

Stridor
    Mantisaur
    Clawdeen
    Spydor

Road ripper
    Attak track
    Land shark
    Dragon Walker

Fright Zone
    Slim Pit
    Snake Mountain

( based on the latest poll results )
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Despotron View Post
    Are we in consensus then that there's a final reveal coming for each wave at Power Con??
    Do we know that there is definitely one more figure to come for each line? I'm guessing they just held a couple up their sleeve because there is still so much time left to run for the Con

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    This is the BEST line-up I've EVER seen!!!! Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!
    you are right
    waiting for the last 2 ones

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryf View Post
    you are right
    waiting for the last 2 ones
    The last two are announced on placards they are Granita and Man-E-Faces.

Heroic Warrior
    Wow. Horde Mummy and Dylamug look pretty good. And if the fourth member of the line-up really is Granita ... well my wallet may be in trouble.

That's a lot of unique tooling in a single wave. I wonder if it means a price increase?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    Wow. Horde Mummy and Dylamug look pretty good. And if the fourth member of the line-up really is Granita ... well my wallet may be in trouble.

That's a lot of unique tooling in a single wave. I wonder if it means a price increase?
    I don't know Ram Man was in Ultimates and wasn't any higher then the others when he was a higher price point in Classics.