Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: He-ra in MOTUC

He-ra in MOTUC

So thru this new book, we have a few new characters that came out of information that was left out of our bios. The most interesting one in my eyes is a new "he-man" of sorts, but more like a new protector of the sword of He, as it is a she. And that is He-ra, The daughter of He-ro's Son and King Grayskulls Daughter! Now just knowing raises alot of Questions 1. Who are He-ro's wife and son? 2. Who is Grayskull's Daughter? The entry on He-ra just states that she ventured into the void and outsmarted King Hsss. Now if you go to King Hsss's entry in the classics section, you'll see that while in the Void, He used the Staff of Ka to transform himself into a serpentine demigod. Fearing that he would break the seal of the Void, The Elders sent He-ra into the Void to to retrieve the staff and prevent the snakemen from escaping their prison. Without the Staff, His human DNA reasserted himself leaving him a slightly altered version of his human form,but more importantly, Preventing him from escaping the void. Now You ask what she look like, well according to Axel, She looks like one of the early versions of She-ra, the one everyone refers to as He-ra. I find it cool that the writers took the time to come up with this cool backstory, give us a direct relative of Grayskull and He-ro, and help explain the importance of the staff of Ka, finally. Its also interesting that they made one of the protectors of the Sword of He, a female, just as there are supposed to be Sorcerers of Grayskull as well. Heres the image that Axel came up for a figure with as well as the original. I would like to here peoples thoughts on who is He-ro's wife ( I think its the Green Goddess) as well as He-ro's son and Grayskull's daughter.
    he-ra.jpg
    hera.jpg

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    She would be a cool character. Looks like princess Aura in Filmation flash Gordon cartoon from 80's
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

I would LOVE a He-Ra figure for MOTUC. I had attempted to assemble one myself from spare BPSR and BGT parts, but I wasn't happy with the final product.

I would imagine that Sharella (perhaps Pre-Goddess) was the mother of He-Ro's son.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    I really want a He-ra. Might be my number one want now, in fact.

Heroic Warrior
    Some names just don't work. No explanation needed. Compress it to "Hera" and add some biographical reference to the Greek goddess and it would be fine.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

You know...if He-Ro married Sharella, as some here are guessing, and Sharella becomes the Green Goddess, that means that He-Man is descended from the Green Goddess, as is Skeletor. Kind of gives some new meaning to her original and new mini-comic appearances, if true....

....wait, isn't Teela a clone of the Green Goddess (sometimes)? And He-Man marries Teela, who is a clone of the Green Goddess, who, we are guessing, is his ancestor?

Let's say He-Ro married someone else.

I would buy HE-RA in a heartbeat.

I do like the compressed 'HERA' better.
    Odd Man Out

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    Some names just don't work. No explanation needed. Compress it to "Hera" and add some biographical reference to the Greek goddess and it would be fine.
    Of course we all know that "He" is the Trollan word for "Power", right? When Power-Ro's-- sorry-- He-Ro's granddaughter was named, it wasn't with a masculine pronoun, it was with an affirmation of strength! :^D

He-Ra is indeed all kinds of awesome! I just hope that she never wounds herself on those sharp points draping down from both sides of her helmet!
    Last edited by Snake_Man; June 20, 2017 at 07:17pm.

Court Magician
    Would really love this figure, hope Super 7 makes it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    She would be a cool character. Looks like princess Aura in Filmation flash Gordon cartoon from 80's
    http://pre08.deviantart.net/0543/th/...mz-d941899.png
    Funny how this pic of Princess Aura looks almost like Teela with the hotness. And the robot almost appears to have a Horde symbol. Then again, Filmation did create the cartoons of Flash Gordon, Blackstar, Masters of the Universe, Princess of Power, and Bravestarr so it's really neat how all the characters appear to be from the same universe or continuity.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I feel this could be a great add, to the MOTUC collection. The bio creates more questions then answers fr me, the staff of KA, who was KA.
    I want to see more added to the mythos and our collection, and she would be awesome.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

Would be very excited to see her at some point!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    And the robot almost appears to have a Horde symbol.
    Just because its cropped.

He-Man & She-Ra fan, writer to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp View Post
    I feel this could be a great add, to the MOTUC collection. The bio creates more questions then answers fr me, the staff of KA, who was KA.
    I want to see more added to the mythos and our collection, and she would be awesome.
    Check out this read on ka should shed some light on who this character is

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    http://pre08.deviantart.net/0543/th/...mz-d941899.png
    looks like I need to get around to finally watching that show. Nice art.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot View Post
    You know...if He-Ro married Sharella, as some here are guessing,
    That's my take for now. Why not? And give us a vintage bow brown tuniced Sharella figure to boot.

------------

Yes I would love confirmation that this "He-Ra" is in fact that old She Ra design. I'd love it with the black design.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    count me in, i'm a big fan of the savage characters.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

He-ra -- she'd be a wave-seller to me. I dig the savage design as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Thanks Jukka. And doggone it, I saw this photo and had to look up the old cartoon on Youtube. It had been so long since I had seen this cartoon when I was growing up that I forgot who did what voices. Imagine my amazement when I heard the voice of Skeletor a.k.a. Ming the Merciless and She-Ra a.k.a. Princess Aura.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Heroic Warrior
    I'd kill for a he ra figure

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Heroic Warrior
    I dont like this.
    I can live with king grayskull but not all those characters cpling after also using the powersword like he ra and this he man of the north.

Its just way tooo Confusing

PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    This looks great angel. Now i like her lol

Heroic Warrior
    New character but based on a classic concept. I'm all for it. But her bio should mention her parent's names. I'm waiting for the name of Grayskull's daughter for some time already.

I would love to see He-Ra!

And I'm fine with the name He-Ra. Doesn't sound odd to me.

Yes to He-Ra! She-ra’s concept design should be made in action figure form to be alongside Vikor and Demo-Man!
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures