Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Masters of the Universe Classics - UNOFFICIAL GUIDE

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    Was this question ever answered? Is there a separate entry for variants such as Bronze King Grayskull? Just curious since it shows variant listed as “No” on the sample page.

Quote Originally Posted by moovzoo View Post
    Not exactly positive how "variant" applies or not to figures, but doesn't King Grayskull have a bronze "variant"? Also, I thought Mer-Man has a blue "variant" in the VS Aqua Man two pack. In the sample pages provided, it's noted there are no "variants". Does the bronze King Grayskull and blue Mer-Man get their own page?

*EDIT* I think I understand it now. The information is stating that these particular figures are not the "variants". Am I right?
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    Was this question ever answered? Is there a separate entry for variants such as Bronze King Grayskull? Just curious since it shows variant listed as “No” on the sample page.
    Bronze King Grayskull has a separate entry, as does the Spirit of King Grayskull, under Convention Exclusive variants of the figure, which are in the following page to the "regular" release figure. The Variant field identifies if the figure in the page is itself a variant, not if it has variants.

Moovzoo correctly answered his own question in the edit; I am not sure why I never confirmed. I imagine I missed his post, as I didn't join the thread until afterward, if I recall correctly.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hey y’all,

I hope everyone is in good health. Here is an update on the Unofficial Guide to Masters of the Universe Classics:

Firstly: We get a lot of questions about a revised edition including the Super 7 releases. We are working on it, but it won’t be done until after Snake Mountain is released. At this time, we think we will probably make a companion volume, rather than a revised edition. Many of you have bought the 2nd edition of our guide already, and we don’t believe you should have to buy it again just for the Super 7 material. This may change, but we are definitely leaning to go this route.

Secondly: Believe it or not, we still have a few books left (just a handful). They are $58 USD shipped anywhere in the USA. If you would like to order a copy, send an email requesting a paypal invoice to [email protected]

Details on the book (size, page count, format) are (as always) in our site at www.motucguide.website

Thank you all again for your support; it has been one crazy ride.

Only 10 books are left!

All,
    We are down to 10 copies of the Unofficial Guide to Masters of the Universe Classics. If you want a copy, better order soon—no more reprints are planned.
    Send me a PM or an email at [email protected]
    The book is $58 shipped anywhere in the USA. More details at www.motucguide.website.
    Thank you all for your support, this has been a labor of love and one crazy ride!